Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

You’re so full of shit. If you ever lived in Europe you would know that Muslims mostly live in their own neighborhoods and refuse to assimilate to Western culture. They stay only to multiply in hopes of eventually becoming the majority, then they can turn their host country into a new Muslim theocracy. Of course they smile and pretend to be your friend until that day arrives. It’s happened in every nation they spread to.

I did in fact live in Europe, spent much time among Muslims, and that's exactly why I immediately recognize your inane hallucinations for the abject bullshit they are.

The only thing I dont'get is the thought process that leads you to believe you can get away with this shit when there are plenty of readers who already know better.

I have never lived in Europe but I have traveled around Europe quite a bit. And yeah- your vision is just you reciting the fear mongering of the white supremacists of Europe.

While I have met Muslims in Europe who haven't 'assimilated'- I have yet to meet a European Muslim- born in Europe- 2nd generation - who was not fluent in at least 3 languages- and mad about futball like everyone else in the country.

And yet it’s the second generation Muslims that carry out most of the terror stacks in Europe.

And yet- the vast, vast majority of second generation Muslims are not committing any violence at all.

Fascinating how you judge everyone in a group- based upon the actions of a few.

I judge them on the actions of all as a whole.
Of course you do.

You judge people based upon the actions of others. You judge people based upon their religion- not their actions.

And yet it’s the second generation Muslims that carry out most of the terror stacks in Europe.

And yet- the vast, vast majority of second generation Muslims are not committing any violence at all.

societies can be CORRECTLY evaluated by the people they ADULATE-

Fascinating.

Who is a bigot?

Someone who judges another person based upon something other than their own actions.

Like what religion they belong to. What society they come from. What color their skin is.

You want to judge everyone who is a Muslim- based upon the actions of a few?

If so- then yes- you are a bigot.

Everyone judges people based off their chosen ideology. Islam isn’t a skin color, moron. It’s an ideology.

you have missed the latest----muslims now call themselves "PEOPLE OF COLOR"-----in order to be able to claim
VICTIMHOOD. Aisha is one such person which -------makes here a RACIST

Oh I have seen your latest......no surprise that you also call a Muslim a racist.

I have never lived in Europe but I have traveled around Europe quite a bit. And yeah- your vision is just you reciting the fear mongering of the white supremacists of Europe.

While I have met Muslims in Europe who haven't 'assimilated'- I have yet to meet a European Muslim- born in Europe- 2nd generation - who was not fluent in at least 3 languages- and mad about futball like everyone else in the country.

Fascinating.

Who is a bigot?

Someone who judges another person based upon something other than their own actions.

Like what religion they belong to. What society they come from. What color their skin is.

Everyone judges people based off their chosen ideology. Islam isn’t a skin color, moron. It’s an ideology.

I don't judge anyone based upon their religious faith. Clearly you do.

Who is a bigot?

No difference between you and the antisemite who claims that Jews have taken over the world.

Fascinating.

Who is a bigot?

you have missed the latest----muslims now call themselves "PEOPLE OF COLOR"-----in order to be able to claim
VICTIMHOOD. Aisha is one such person which -------makes here a RACIST

Oh I have seen your latest......no surprise that you also call a Muslim a racist.

try again Syrius-----I refered SPECIFICALLY to a person who
USES a very RACIST approach to
the promotion of HER POLITICAL
CAREER as a "RACIST" to wit, AISHA,, who based on her Pakistani
background DECIDED to be a
"PERSON OF COLOR". "PERSON
of COLOR" has been promoted as a
NOVEL INTEREST GROUP "RACE"
In fact--------Pakistanis are caucasian and in my EXTENSIVE experience with Pakistani americans-----any suggestion that they are "black" would be taken as an INSULT. You got any idea what a
"PERSON OF COLOR" is today or WAS 20 years ago? Got anything in
a standard anthropology textbook?

BTW-----I am a jew------does being a jew
qualify me as being a "person of color"? ---like Pakistani Aisha and "Palestinian" ---
Linda Sarsour? (for the record----my husband is a real Palestinian-----as recorded on his government papers and NOT recorded on the government papers of the parents of Linda Sarsour----what is HE supposed to call himself?----SYRIUS IS THE BEST self designated judge

Fascinating.

Who is a bigot?

Who is a bigot?

No difference between you and the antisemite who claims that Jews have taken over the world.

Is a black person a bigot for not liking KKK members that have never harmed a black person in their life? After all, why judge a person that is part of a group, right?

I am ABOUT TO MAKE a self-incriminating comment. Pay attention
SYRIUS. I do not like ANY person who
GRATUITOUSLY claims to be a
PERSON OF COLOR in order to JOIN
a CADRE of persons seeking special
prerequisites based on claims of
victimization. I am not a racist.

Fascinating.

Who is a bigot?

Who is a bigot?

Is a black person a bigot for not liking KKK members that have never harmed a black person in their life? After all, why judge a person that is part of a group, right?

I would say that a black person has every logical reason to hate a person who SELF-IDENTIFIES with the KKK.

Fascinating.

Who is a bigot?

Who is a bigot?

I would say that a black person has every logical reason to hate a person who SELF-IDENTIFIES with the KKK.

Of course, but can “Syriusly” admit that?
Everyone has a logical reason to hate people that self-identify as Muslim.

Forum List

Back