Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

Today Islam is akin to Nazism and anti-semitism of the past. You’ll notice it’s liberals defending that hateful ideology, yet they try to compare me with other bigots of the past. They attack Christians and whites in the exact same manner as those old posters attacking Jews.

Liberals attack bigots like you just like liberals in the past attacked anti-semitic bigots.

Bigots like you hate people because of their religion- there is no distinction between you condemning all Muslims for their faith - than the you in 1910 condemning all Jews for their faith.

Wrong again, fool. No one cares about Muslims’ faith in their false god. They can worship the Arabic pagan moon god and their pedophile prophet all they want. What concerns reasonable people are Muslims’ inability to coexist with anyone not of their religion and even sect of religion. They have demonstrated zero tolerance to people of other faiths. They worship death, have no honor, and live like barbarians.

You can’t. All you can do is deflect and call me a bigot..

i call you a bigot because you judge a person based upon their religious faith- and not by their actions or statements.

You are no different than the anti-semites who warned us all about the horrible Jews.

Yep exactly. At the bottom of it is the Sweeping Generalization, the "they all look alike to me" intellectual sloth that can't be bothered to see anything past his own emotion, even when exceptions to his stereotype literally surround him.

I lived in Europe, as Hawk does now (or claims to). I lived, worked and traveled with Muslims and never once, LITERALLY never once did any of them exhibit this "inability to coexist" and :zero tolerance" fantasy of his that he thinks he can sell to the gullible. Coexistence was in fact the very reason I hung out with them -- as cultural "outsiders" they knew how to get around, find work, cheap places to eat or sleep, i.e. to "exist" and we all shared whatever we knew. Every time I see this absurd bullshit about "all Muslims this" or "All Jews that", I throw up in my mouth because that's where Philistine pig-ignorance starts and we all know where it leads.

The only terrorism of immediate concern in my travels at the time was from the IRA, yet walking around with my Irish features, even in England, I didn't encounter any such bigotry, nor can I recall anybody anywhere trying to sell a bag of "Catholics have zero tolerance for anyone outside their faith" or "Catholicism isn't a religion, it's political": bullshit. Wonder why.

You’re so full of shit. If you ever lived in Europe you would know that Muslims mostly live in their own neighborhoods and refuse to assimilate to Western culture. They stay only to multiply in hopes of eventually becoming the majority, then they can turn their host country into a new Muslim theocracy. Of course they smile and pretend to be your friend until that day arrives. It’s happened in every nation they spread to.

I did in fact live in Europe, spent much time among Muslims, and that's exactly why I immediately recognize your inane hallucinations for the abject bullshit they are.

The only thing I dont'get is the thought process that leads you to believe you can get away with this shit when there are plenty of readers who already know better.

Wrong again, fool. No one cares about Muslims’ faith in their false god. They can worship the Arabic pagan moon god and their pedophile prophet all they want. What concerns reasonable people are Muslims’ inability to coexist with anyone not of their religion and even sect of religion. They have demonstrated zero tolerance to people of other faiths. They worship death, have no honor, and live like barbarians.

i call you a bigot because you judge a person based upon their religious faith- and not by their actions or statements.

You are no different than the anti-semites who warned us all about the horrible Jews.

Yep exactly. At the bottom of it is the Sweeping Generalization, the "they all look alike to me" intellectual sloth that can't be bothered to see anything past his own emotion, even when exceptions to his stereotype literally surround him.

I lived in Europe, as Hawk does now (or claims to). I lived, worked and traveled with Muslims and never once, LITERALLY never once did any of them exhibit this "inability to coexist" and :zero tolerance" fantasy of his that he thinks he can sell to the gullible. Coexistence was in fact the very reason I hung out with them -- as cultural "outsiders" they knew how to get around, find work, cheap places to eat or sleep, i.e. to "exist" and we all shared whatever we knew. Every time I see this absurd bullshit about "all Muslims this" or "All Jews that", I throw up in my mouth because that's where Philistine pig-ignorance starts and we all know where it leads.

The only terrorism of immediate concern in my travels at the time was from the IRA, yet walking around with my Irish features, even in England, I didn't encounter any such bigotry, nor can I recall anybody anywhere trying to sell a bag of "Catholics have zero tolerance for anyone outside their faith" or "Catholicism isn't a religion, it's political": bullshit. Wonder why.

right-----none of it is happening or ever happened because when people get together -------even in picnics in Alabama----
NO ONE SUGGESTS A LYNCHING party---proving that there were never any Lynchings

Time references are irrelevant. The poster made no such temporal qualification. He stated his bigoted bullshit statements as a matter of intrinsic nature. Which is, of course, the standard approach for bigotry --- "they all" (smell bad, breed like rabbits, commit crime, steal babies, whatever the bigotry model of the moment features THIS week).

That's why we dismiss them. We've seen this movie before, many times. WAY too many times. Only the bigot target changes; the modus operandi is always the same. The odd part is that they expect different results just because they rotate the target.

who other than Nazis and Muslims describe
the people they hate as the HATING being due to the INTRINSIC NATURE of the objects of their hatred?

That's cute. Now try it in English. :dunno:

Liberals attack bigots like you just like liberals in the past attacked anti-semitic bigots.

Bigots like you hate people because of their religion- there is no distinction between you condemning all Muslims for their faith - than the you in 1910 condemning all Jews for their faith.

You’re so full of shit. If you ever lived in Europe you would know that Muslims mostly live in their own neighborhoods and refuse to assimilate to Western culture. They stay only to multiply in hopes of eventually becoming the majority, then they can turn their host country into a new Muslim theocracy. Of course they smile and pretend to be your friend until that day arrives. It’s happened in every nation they spread to.

I did in fact live in Europe, spent much time among Muslims, and that's exactly why I immediately recognize your inane hallucinations for the abject bullshit they are.

The only thing I dont'get is the thought process that leads you to believe you can get away with this shit when there are plenty of readers who already know better.

And what exactly did you do in Europe where you got to meet so many different Muslims?
Or did you just have many Muslim boyfriends?

And what exactly did you do in Europe where you got to meet so many different Muslims?

Wow- seems like projections- are most of the people you meet your boyfriends?

right-----none of it is happening or ever happened because when people get together -------even in picnics in Alabama----
NO ONE SUGGESTS A LYNCHING party---proving that there were never any Lynchings

Time references are irrelevant. The poster made no such temporal qualification. He stated his bigoted bullshit statements as a matter of intrinsic nature. Which is, of course, the standard approach for bigotry --- "they all" (smell bad, breed like rabbits, commit crime, steal babies, whatever the bigotry model of the moment features THIS week).

That's why we dismiss them. We've seen this movie before, many times. WAY too many times. Only the bigot target changes; the modus operandi is always the same. The odd part is that they expect different results just because they rotate the target.

who other than Nazis and Muslims describe
the people they hate as the HATING being due to the INTRINSIC NATURE of the objects of their hatred?

That's cute. Now try it in English. :dunno:

my comment is in ENGLISH------do you resent a few missing commas?

Yep -- he's got one in his avatar.

I have never lived in Europe but I have traveled around Europe quite a bit. And yeah- your vision is just you reciting the fear mongering of the white supremacists of Europe.

While I have met Muslims in Europe who haven't 'assimilated'- I have yet to meet a European Muslim- born in Europe- 2nd generation - who was not fluent in at least 3 languages- and mad about futball like everyone else in the country.

Doing so is a religious statement- here in the United States- just as a reform Jew wearing a Kippah is, or a Catholic wearing a cross.

I prefer the American way of allowing people the religious freedom to decide how they want to express their religious faith- to that of certain Muslim and European countries which have varying degrees of restrictions on a person's religious expression.

wrong again. I am a little surprised that you know a reform jew who wears a kippah----whilst campaigning for a seat in the Senate. In fact----even ORTHODOX jews I have know would not do so (some would ----most would not) That a Pakistani-American muslimah CHOOSES
to wear an ARAB STYLE head dress---AIN'T religion-----it is a POLITICAL STATEMENT
Any Jewish man wearing a kippah is making a religious statement.

Doing so is a religious statement- here in the United States- just as a reform Jew wearing a Kippah is, or a Catholic wearing a cross.

I prefer the American way of allowing people the religious freedom to decide how they want to express their religious faith- to that of certain Muslim and European countries which have varying degrees of restrictions on a person's religious expression.

you want to name that reform jew you know who wore a kippah whilst campaigning for a
seat in the US senate? How about the catholic lady who wore a prominent crucifix whilst campaigning for a seat in the US senate? How about the catholic judge who wears a big crucifix whilst acting as one of the SUPREME COURT JUDGES?

No- I prefer the American way of allowing people the religious freedom to decide how they want to express their religious faith- to that of certain Muslim and European countries which have varying degrees of restrictions on a person's religious expression.

Why don't you?

oh----you don't know americans or Europeans either

Oh you just lie because that is what you do.

Hawk presented some very standard propaganda of the 1950s-----I remember it well. I learned to read on it having grown up in a very WASP town. Way back then----the very same propaganda appeared EVERYWHERE (in my wasp town)----
very pro Nazi and interesting enough-----it's
anti-Semitism was EMPHASIZED by being intensely pro-arab, pro-muslim and anti-zion.
It is way back then when I understood the issue of ISLAMO-NAZI. I attended sunday school
with one of my playmates-----those sunday school teachers ALSO imagined that they knew something Judaism. I never attended ANY formal "Hebrew school"---but I did learn during the course of my life about LOTS OF STUFF. Hawk---feel free to ask questions----you are clueless

Today Islam is akin to Nazism and anti-semitism of the past. You’ll notice it’s liberals defending that hateful ideology, yet they try to compare me with other bigots of the past. They attack Christians and whites in the exact same manner as those old posters attacking Jews.

I never knew ANYTHING about muslims or islam -----until I met CLOSE up with muslims. I was born in the USA--
Thanks for confirming what i said.

Hawk presented some very standard propaganda of the 1950s-----I remember it well. I learned to read on it having grown up in a very WASP town. Way back then----the very same propaganda appeared EVERYWHERE (in my wasp town)----
very pro Nazi and interesting enough-----it's
anti-Semitism was EMPHASIZED by being intensely pro-arab, pro-muslim and anti-zion.
It is way back then when I understood the issue of ISLAMO-NAZI. I attended sunday school
with one of my playmates-----those sunday school teachers ALSO imagined that they knew something Judaism. I never attended ANY formal "Hebrew school"---but I did learn during the course of my life about LOTS OF STUFF. Hawk---feel free to ask questions----you are clueless

Wrong again, fool. No one cares about Muslims’ faith in their false god. They can worship the Arabic pagan moon god and their pedophile prophet all they want. What concerns reasonable people are Muslims’ inability to coexist with anyone not of their religion and even sect of religion..

Really? We have around 3 million Americans who are Muslims.

Where are the examples that all of them are unable to coexist with anyone not of their religion?

For example- the woman running for election in Georgia- show us all how she is unable to coexist with anyone who is not a Muslim.

Share these incites with us.

I’m sure there are plenty of “nice Muslims” that are happy to be in America. They’ll pretend to be your friend. You can boast that you have nice Muslim friends. They’ll keep voting in other Muslims to represent them, and they will multiply until they have a majority. Then you’ll suddenly find yourself on a rooftop about to be thrown off..

And your examples of that in the United States? Oh wait- you don't have any. I asked you to provide examples of American Muslims who can't coexist with others.

Really? We have around 3 million Americans who are Muslims.

Where are the examples that all of them are unable to coexist with anyone not of their religion?

For example- the woman running for election in Georgia- show us all how she is unable to coexist with anyone who is not a Muslim.

Share these insights with us

I have never lived in Europe but I have traveled around Europe quite a bit. And yeah- your vision is just you reciting the fear mongering of the white supremacists of Europe.

While I have met Muslims in Europe who haven't 'assimilated'- I have yet to meet a European Muslim- born in Europe- 2nd generation - who was not fluent in at least 3 languages- and mad about futball like everyone else in the country.

And yet it’s the second generation Muslims that carry out most of the terror stacks in Europe.

You’ll notice pogo refuses to answer the question.

Vagabonding. At first Le Vendange, if you know what that is. And then various other jobs after, and in between taking some of the many invitations to everywhere (including the Maghreb by those horrible Mooooooslims). In other words specifically NOT in some isolated bubble shell where I'd be ass-ured of never having to meet anybody so I could then using the lame-ass excuse that I had no interaction, proceed to make up all kinds of fantasy shit about people with which I had no actual experience. Learned some Arabic on the way, and snippets of various other languages but mostly Arabic ---- simply because the opportunity to do so was there. Had some eye-opening meals and raucous laughter on the way. You know, all that real-world stuff that real (not fantasy) people do everywhere in the world, that awful disgusting human stuff that never penetrates that protective vault of ignorance, Duh Bubble.

I went and did whatever I did wherever I did it, deliberately to experience everything it was possible to experience. Because experience is the enemy of ignorance. You choose the latter I prefer the former. And I've never regretted that choice, ever.

How 'bout you?

Last edited:

I never knew ANYTHING about muslims or islam -----until I met CLOSE up with muslims. I was born in the USA--

your statement is completely unfounded.
For your own interest----I have a very effective tool for discerning what a muslim "thinks" about Christians. Find an adult
muslim from a real muslim background----like who grew up in a muslim country----strike up a friendly conversation and let that person believe that you are a jew. OR....
let that person believe that you are a Christian. I did it for years without any actual intention. It just HAPPENED.
From musims from southeast asia ----you can discover the Islamic take on Hindus

You’ll notice pogo refuses to answer the question.

You'll notice that (a) as a proper name Pogo comes with its own leading capital letter, and that (b) Pogo actually has a "life" complete with "things to do". And that thing got done, while you were pissing time away on Bubblistic homoerotic fantasies.

Last edited:

Vagabonding. At first Le Vendange, if you know what that is. And then various other jobs after, and in between taking some of the many invitations to everywhere (including the Maghreb by those horrible Mooooooslims). In other words specifically NOT in some isolated bubble shell where I'd be ass-ured of never having to meet anybody so I could then using the lame-ass excuse that I had no interaction, proceed to make up all kinds of fantasy shit about people with which I had no actual experience. Learned some Arabic on the way, and snippets of various other languages but mostly Arabic ---- simply because the opportunity to do so was there. Had some eye-opening meals and raucous laughter on the way. You know, all that real-world stuff that real (not fantasy) people do everywhere in the world, that awful disgusting human stuff that never penetrates that protective vault of ignorance, Duh Bubble. I went to deliberately experience everything it was possible to experience.

How 'bout you?

Exactly what I thought. You’re a useless female that leeches off men for a living.

Unlike you, I am a man with a job and I make and pay my own way in the world.

your statement is completely unfounded.
For your own interest----I have a very effective tool for discerning what a muslim "thinks" about Christians. Find an adult
muslim from a real muslim background----like who grew up in a muslim country----strike up a friendly conversation and let that person believe that you are a jew. OR....
let that person believe that you are a Christian. I did it for years without any actual intention. It just HAPPENED.
From musims from southeast asia ----you can discover the Islamic take on Hindus

Yanno what, in all my interactions with Muslims I don't think a single one ever asked me a single thing about my religion. Nor did they bring theirs up as a topic. We talked about work... food... women... language....the country we were in at the time.... the country we had each come from... cultural stuff.... and with one of the most hilarious Egyptians, penises (a running joke). Nobody ever brought up "Jews" or "Christians" or "Hindus". Perhaps you need conversation-starting guidance.

Nor do I see this politician in the OP bringing up "religion" either. It seems to be the obsession of duh Bigots in Duh Bubble.

Last edited:

Vagabonding. At first Le Vendange, if you know what that is. And then various other jobs after, and in between taking some of the many invitations to everywhere (including the Maghreb by those horrible Mooooooslims). In other words specifically NOT in some isolated bubble shell where I'd be ass-ured of never having to meet anybody so I could then using the lame-ass excuse that I had no interaction, proceed to make up all kinds of fantasy shit about people with which I had no actual experience. Learned some Arabic on the way, and snippets of various other languages but mostly Arabic ---- simply because the opportunity to do so was there. Had some eye-opening meals and raucous laughter on the way. You know, all that real-world stuff that real (not fantasy) people do everywhere in the world, that awful disgusting human stuff that never penetrates that protective vault of ignorance, Duh Bubble. I went to deliberately experience everything it was possible to experience.

How 'bout you?

I worked with lots of highly educated muslims in the USA------and socialized
INTENSELY------in their homes----individually ----traveled together etc etc.
I would be an idiot if I believed that supper with muslims is THE WAY TO KNOW.
Do you know anything at all about the concepts of hospitality that predominate
in the middle and far east? I do----I am married to a middle easterner whose community resided in the middle east for
THOUSANDS of years------even before islam existed. His community KNOWs
middle east customs and----the muslims
who INVADED their land 1400 years ago---
one of the first to fall in the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST-----in which muslims treated everyone so MAGNIFICENTLY and BENEFICENTLY

How 'bout you?

Exactly what I thought. You’re a useless female that leeches off men for a living.

Soooooooooooo this "job" is to sit in an internet café in Germany posting homoerotic fantasies about people you've never met because you live in Duh Bubble?

What a surprise.

No seriously a surprise, because I didn't know you could get paid for that.

So --- are you actually trying to sit on this board and tell the world that it's a manly-man thing to do to lock yourself up in Duh Bubble of Ignorance where you can protect your fragile intellect from any threat to your preconceptions? You is a real man, aintchya Bruce.

Last edited:

How 'bout you?

Soooooooooooo this "job" is to sit in an internet café in Germany posting homoerotic fantasies about people you've never met because you live in Duh Bubble?

What a surprise.

No seriously a surprise, because I didn't know you could get paid for that.

So --- are you actually trying to sit on this board and tell the world that it's a manly-man thing to do to lock yourself up in Duh Bubble of Ignorance where you can protect your fragile intellect from any threat to your preconceptions? You is a real man, aintchya Bruce.

I work for the military, you can try to belittle that all you want. The opinion of a dumb useless c*** isn’t worth a bucket of piss to me.

Forum List

Back