Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

Really? We have around 3 million Americans who are Muslims.

Where are the examples that all of them are unable to coexist with anyone not of their religion?

For example- the woman running for election in Georgia- show us all how she is unable to coexist with anyone who is not a Muslim.

Share these incites with us.

Again, you cannot point out one instance in history that a Muslim majority nation ever treated non-Muslims equally or fairly in any way.

I’m sure there are plenty of “nice Muslims” that are happy to be in America. They’ll pretend to be your friend. You can boast that you have nice Muslim friends. They’ll keep voting in other Muslims to represent them, and they will multiply until they have a majority. Then you’ll suddenly find yourself on a rooftop about to be thrown off.

Ask the Christians of Lebanon what happened to them after they welcomed Muslim refugees and immigrants to pour into their country until the Muslims became the majority. I know, “but, but, but....this time it will be different”.

Ask the women of Sweden what it’s like to live in the new rape capital of Europe thanks to Muslim immigrants. All thanks to progressives such as yourself that keep making excuses for poor Muslims.

But, don’t let historical facts stop you. You’ve got an Agenda to push.

OH!!! you don't know any Lebanese either-----They "INVITED" muslims in
ROFLMAO

They allowed Palestinian refugees in. Leftists sided with Muslims giving Muslims control of the government. Multiculturalism with Muslims always leads to war and the death of that culture.

muslims INVADED Christian Lebanon---about 1000 years ago
There are plenty of examples of Muslims tolerating other religions... Spain from the 6 hundreds to the 1100's, a high point in history. You are clueless --many other things, since Israel was started has Been the worst.

you know nothing about the history of the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST". Feel free to ask questions. It is likely that you are familiar with the ISLAMIC VERSION OF HISTORY. ----I am familiar with that version too----but I also have LOTS OF RELATIVES who lived in the areas which were invaded during the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST. They do know the history of their ancestors. Feel free to ask questions-------try to be specific. I cannot anwer your general statement---
That history is not OBSCURE. SPAIN from the 600s to 1100s??? ROFLMAO. Muslims OBLITERATED both Judaism and
Christianity in Spain-----massive genocide.
Some muslim told you about the GLORIOUS AGE OF ANDALUSIA? <<< quite a joke

Again, you cannot point out one instance in history that a Muslim majority nation ever treated non-Muslims equally or fairly in any way.

I’m sure there are plenty of “nice Muslims” that are happy to be in America. They’ll pretend to be your friend. You can boast that you have nice Muslim friends. They’ll keep voting in other Muslims to represent them, and they will multiply until they have a majority. Then you’ll suddenly find yourself on a rooftop about to be thrown off.

Ask the Christians of Lebanon what happened to them after they welcomed Muslim refugees and immigrants to pour into their country until the Muslims became the majority. I know, “but, but, but....this time it will be different”.

Ask the women of Sweden what it’s like to live in the new rape capital of Europe thanks to Muslim immigrants. All thanks to progressives such as yourself that keep making excuses for poor Muslims.

ROFLMAO

They allowed Palestinian refugees in. Leftists sided with Muslims giving Muslims control of the government. Multiculturalism with Muslims always leads to war and the death of that culture.

There are plenty of examples of Muslims tolerating other religions... Spain from the 6 hundreds to the 1100's, a high point in history. You are clueless --many other things, since Israel was started has Been the worst.

you know nothing about the history of the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST". Feel free to ask questions. It is likely that you are familiar with the ISLAMIC VERSION OF HISTORY. ----I am familiar with that version too----but I also have LOTS OF RELATIVES who lived in the areas which were invaded during the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST. They do know the history of their ancestors. Feel free to ask questions-------try to be specific. I cannot anwer your general statement---
That history is not OBSCURE. SPAIN from the 600s to 1100s??? ROFLMAO. Muslims OBLITERATED both Judaism and
No, great historians actually...

ROFLMAO

oh----"great historians" You know some
"great historians"? I have read----during my lifetime-----lots of writings of "great historians"-----------your responses are very
non-specific. "GREAT HISTORIANS TOLD ME THAT IN THE YEAR 1000-----
ANDALUSIA was a UTOPIA" (forget about the writings of the persons who LIVED THRU IT. ) During the 1960s I read extensive writings about the GLORIES THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF ONLY YOUR HERO SAINT ADOLF HAD WON. I tend to believe the people who survived that glorious age. People who wrote of the GLORIOUS LIFE in Andalusia includes some people who wrote in a language mysterious to you

"great historians"? I have read----during my lifetime-----lots of writings of "great historians"-----------your responses are very
ANDALUSIA was a UTOPIA" (forget about the writings of the persons who LIVED THRU IT. ) During the 1960s I read extensive writings about the GLORIES THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF ONLY YOUR HERO SAINT ADOLF HAD WON. I tend to believe the people who survived that glorious age. People who wrote of the GLORIOUS LIFE in Andalusia includes some people who wrote in a language mysterious to you
What language is that? Adolf was a disastrous monster, s*******. I'm not impressed.

ROFLMAO

I have a masters in history by the way and lived on the Costa Del Sol for several years.

What language is that? Adolf was a disastrous monster, s*******. I'm not impressed.

the language used by jews during their stay in Andalusia was often a Hebraized form of
Arabic. It is written in Hebrew characters and is a mixture of Arabic and Hebrew. There are people still today who are descended from some of those people----or even lived in the general area who are STILL fluent in that language. It has a literature. It is an actual language----not just a passing patois. During the time of Spanish Christian predominance-----the language was "LADINO" ------That one still hangs around-----I have relatives by marriage who STILL use it as their "native tongue" Another language used then and-----to a lesser extent even now----is the jewish form of ARAMAIC (the one Jesus spoke) It is all done to confuse people like you

ROFLMAO

I have a masters in history by the way and lived on the Costa Del Sol for several years.

SO? My educational level brings me up to what is like Ph-D-----does that make me special? You can call me "doctor" I have relatives who still speak LADINO and have no trouble at all in fluent conversation with Spanish speaking people from ANYWHERE They still have their literature LEFT OVER from------the old days and even old letters FROM THAT TIME They even have the weird music. What do you IMAGINE living in Costa De Sol DOES FOR YOU?-----infuses you with a knowledge of history that took place more than 500 years ago?

SO? My educational level brings me up to what is like Ph-D-----does that make me special? You can call me "doctor" I have relatives who still speak LADINO and have no trouble at all in fluent conversation with Spanish speaking people from ANYWHERE They still have their literature LEFT OVER from------the old days and even old letters FROM THAT TIME They even have the weird music. What do you IMAGINE living in Costa De Sol DOES FOR YOU?-----infuses you with a knowledge of history that took place more than 500 years ago?

frances, you better crawl back into your grub hole before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

all correct-----when one cannot wear this or that for whatever reason------one finds some way to COPE as I mentioned was the ORIGINAL reason for the WIG for religious jewish women. Mary---the mother of Jesus----did not wear a WIG------but she did not go around in the streets with her hair hanging down. It was just NOT DONE at that time for a married woman. Interestingly-----GREEK MARRIED women did not do it either at that time

Fascinating.

None of which has anything to do with this thread.

But thanks for nothing.

vulgar response to a REAL POINT. In fact---muslim women are not REQUIRED by their religion to wear an ARABIC STYLE head thing. Doing so is COSTUME f

Doing so is a religious statement- here in the United States- just as a reform Jew wearing a Kippah is, or a Catholic wearing a cross.

I prefer the American way of allowing people the religious freedom to decide how they want to express their religious faith- to that of certain Muslim and European countries which have varying degrees of restrictions on a person's religious expression.

wrong again. I am a little surprised that you know a reform jew who wears a kippah----whilst campaigning for a seat in the Senate. In fact----even ORTHODOX jews I have know would not do so (some would ----most would not) That a Pakistani-American muslimah CHOOSES
to wear an ARAB STYLE head dress---AIN'T religion-----it is a POLITICAL STATEMENT
Any Jewish man wearing a kippah is making a religious statement.

Doing so is a religious statement- here in the United States- just as a reform Jew wearing a Kippah is, or a Catholic wearing a cross.

I prefer the American way of allowing people the religious freedom to decide how they want to express their religious faith- to that of certain Muslim and European countries which have varying degrees of restrictions on a person's religious expression.

I like what they did in Germany where after a man wearing a kippah (who IIRC wasn't even Jewish) was attacked for the display, everybody started wearing kippahs as a way to mock the attacker's bigotry.

THAT is how you handle prejudice. Throw it right back in their face, show solidarity and say "what are you gonna do about it? Ya feel lucky, punk?"

There sure are. Those that are law abiding citizens and contribute to society.

I guess you disagree.

Hawk presented some very standard propaganda of the 1950s-----I remember it well. I learned to read on it having grown up in a very WASP town. Way back then----the very same propaganda appeared EVERYWHERE (in my wasp town)----
very pro Nazi and interesting enough-----it's
anti-Semitism was EMPHASIZED by being intensely pro-arab, pro-muslim and anti-zion.
It is way back then when I understood the issue of ISLAMO-NAZI. I attended sunday school
with one of my playmates-----those sunday school teachers ALSO imagined that they knew something Judaism. I never attended ANY formal "Hebrew school"---but I did learn during the course of my life about LOTS OF STUFF. Hawk---feel free to ask questions----you are clueless

Today Islam is akin to Nazism and anti-semitism of the past. You’ll notice it’s liberals defending that hateful ideology, yet they try to compare me with other bigots of the past. They attack Christians and whites in the exact same manner as those old posters attacking Jews.

Liberals attack bigots like you just like liberals in the past attacked anti-semitic bigots.

Bigots like you hate people because of their religion- there is no distinction between you condemning all Muslims for their faith - than the you in 1910 condemning all Jews for their faith.

Wrong again, fool. No one cares about Muslims’ faith in their false god. They can worship the Arabic pagan moon god and their pedophile prophet all they want. What concerns reasonable people are Muslims’ inability to coexist with anyone not of their religion and even sect of religion. They have demonstrated zero tolerance to people of other faiths. They worship death, have no honor, and live like barbarians.

You can’t. All you can do is deflect and call me a bigot..

i call you a bigot because you judge a person based upon their religious faith- and not by their actions or statements.

You are no different than the anti-semites who warned us all about the horrible Jews.

Yep exactly. At the bottom of it is the Sweeping Generalization, the "they all look alike to me" intellectual sloth that can't be bothered to see anything past his own emotion, even when exceptions to his stereotype literally surround him.

I lived in Europe, as Hawk does now (or claims to). I lived, worked and traveled with Muslims and never once, LITERALLY never once did any of them exhibit this "inability to coexist" and :zero tolerance" fantasy of his that he thinks he can sell to the gullible. Coexistence was in fact the very reason I hung out with them -- as cultural "outsiders" they knew how to get around, find work, cheap places to eat or sleep, i.e. to "exist" and we all shared whatever we knew. Every time I see this absurd bullshit about "all Muslims this" or "All Jews that", I throw up in my mouth because that's where Philistine pig-ignorance starts and we all know where it leads.

The only terrorism of immediate concern in my travels at the time was from the IRA, yet walking around with my Irish features, even in England, I didn't encounter any such bigotry, nor can I recall anybody anywhere trying to sell a bag of "Catholics have zero tolerance for anyone outside their faith" or "Catholicism isn't a religion, it's political": bullshit. Wonder why.

Hawk presented some very standard propaganda of the 1950s-----I remember it well. I learned to read on it having grown up in a very WASP town. Way back then----the very same propaganda appeared EVERYWHERE (in my wasp town)----
anti-Semitism was EMPHASIZED by being intensely pro-arab, pro-muslim and anti-zion.
It is way back then when I understood the issue of ISLAMO-NAZI. I attended sunday school
with one of my playmates-----those sunday school teachers ALSO imagined that they knew something Judaism. I never attended ANY formal "Hebrew school"---but I did learn during the course of my life about LOTS OF STUFF. Hawk---feel free to ask questions----you are clueless

Today Islam is akin to Nazism and anti-semitism of the past. You’ll notice it’s liberals defending that hateful ideology, yet they try to compare me with other bigots of the past. They attack Christians and whites in the exact same manner as those old posters attacking Jews.

Liberals attack bigots like you just like liberals in the past attacked anti-semitic bigots.

Bigots like you hate people because of their religion- there is no distinction between you condemning all Muslims for their faith - than the you in 1910 condemning all Jews for their faith.

Wrong again, fool. No one cares about Muslims’ faith in their false god. They can worship the Arabic pagan moon god and their pedophile prophet all they want. What concerns reasonable people are Muslims’ inability to coexist with anyone not of their religion and even sect of religion..

Where are the examples that all of them are unable to coexist with anyone not of their religion?

For example- the woman running for election in Georgia- show us all how she is unable to coexist with anyone who is not a Muslim.

you are damned naïve------I would guess you have never worked with or socialized with MUSLIMS------or observed them interacting with -------"others" or been in a
mosque

I have. And his question is perfectly valid. It's also instructive that your post is trying to deflect it instead of address it.

Wrong again, fool. No one cares about Muslims’ faith in their false god. They can worship the Arabic pagan moon god and their pedophile prophet all they want. What concerns reasonable people are Muslims’ inability to coexist with anyone not of their religion and even sect of religion. They have demonstrated zero tolerance to people of other faiths. They worship death, have no honor, and live like barbarians.

i call you a bigot because you judge a person based upon their religious faith- and not by their actions or statements.

You are no different than the anti-semites who warned us all about the horrible Jews.

Yep exactly. At the bottom of it is the Sweeping Generalization, the "they all look alike to me" intellectual sloth that can't be bothered to see anything past his own emotion, even when exceptions to his stereotype literally surround him.

I lived in Europe, as Hawk does now (or claims to). I lived, worked and traveled with Muslims and never once, LITERALLY never once did any of them exhibit this "inability to coexist" and :zero tolerance" fantasy of his that he thinks he can sell to the gullible. Coexistence was in fact the very reason I hung out with them -- as cultural "outsiders" they knew how to get around, find work, cheap places to eat or sleep, i.e. to "exist" and we all shared whatever we knew. Every time I see this absurd bullshit about "all Muslims this" or "All Jews that", I throw up in my mouth because that's where Philistine pig-ignorance starts and we all know where it leads.

The only terrorism of immediate concern in my travels at the time was from the IRA, yet walking around with my Irish features, even in England, I didn't encounter any such bigotry, nor can I recall anybody anywhere trying to sell a bag of "Catholics have zero tolerance for anyone outside their faith" or "Catholicism isn't a religion, it's political": bullshit. Wonder why.

right-----none of it is happening or ever happened because when people get together -------even in picnics in Alabama----
NO ONE SUGGESTS A LYNCHING party---proving that there were never any Lynchings

Wrong again, fool. No one cares about Muslims’ faith in their false god. They can worship the Arabic pagan moon god and their pedophile prophet all they want. What concerns reasonable people are Muslims’ inability to coexist with anyone not of their religion and even sect of religion..

you are damned naïve------I would guess you have never worked with or socialized with MUSLIMS------or observed them interacting with -------"others" or been in a
mosque

I have. And his question is perfectly valid. It's also instructive that your post is trying to deflect it instead of address it.

what is "it"?

mosque

what is "it"?

Why, that's one of our pronouns.

And it's only two keystrokes. Saves the time and trouble of typing out "his question" again --- which is the only noun it (that's the pronoun it referring to the word it) could have referred to. :D

right-----none of it is happening or ever happened because when people get together -------even in picnics in Alabama----

Time references are irrelevant. The poster made no such temporal qualification. He stated his bigoted bullshit statements as a matter of intrinsic nature. Which is, of course, the standard approach for bigotry --- "they all" (smell bad, breed like rabbits, commit crime, steal babies, whatever the bigotry model of the moment features THIS week).

That's why we dismiss them. We've seen this movie before, many times. WAY too many times. Only the bigot target changes; the modus operandi is always the same. The odd part is that they expect different results just because they rotate the target.

ROFLMAO

There are plenty of examples of Muslims tolerating other religions... Spain from the 7 hundreds to the 1100's, a high point in history. You are clueless --many other times, since Israel was started has Been the worst.

Franco, MASTER OF HISTORY---please re-read your statement above.. I am very
confused about your "since Israel was started" when did that happen? Can
you name some of the religions that
"muslims have tolerated"? where and when?

Last edited:

You’re so full of shit. If you ever lived in Europe you would know that Muslims mostly live in their own neighborhoods and refuse to assimilate to Western culture. They stay only to multiply in hopes of eventually becoming the majority, then they can turn their host country into a new Muslim theocracy. Of course they smile and pretend to be your friend until that day arrives. It’s happened in every nation they spread to.

Time references are irrelevant. The poster made no such temporal qualification. He stated his bigoted bullshit statements as a matter of intrinsic nature. Which is, of course, the standard approach for bigotry --- "they all" (smell bad, breed like rabbits, commit crime, steal babies, whatever the bigotry model of the moment features THIS week).

That's why we dismiss them. We've seen this movie before, many times. WAY too many times. Only the bigot target changes; the modus operandi is always the same. The odd part is that they expect different results just because they rotate the target.

who other than Nazis and Muslims describe
the people they hate as the HATING being due to the INTRINSIC NATURE of the objects of their hatred?

Forum List

Back