Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops “Sharia Court”

The mayor is a bigoted idiot. ... .

The absolute COOLEST thing about the use of the word "bigot"; where such is advanced to frame the character of another, is that it is a marvelous demonstration of BIGOTRY!

HYSTERICALLY! ... such is a paradox that is lost to the Intellectually Less Fortunate. So it happens among them... as a matter of ROUTINE!

100 lashes is better than death, which is what the old testament proscribes for adultery. where's the outrage over jewish arbitration?

A LASH... is A FELONY.

Not much lower than the FELONY for 'intentionally causing death'.
so why don't you complain about jewish arbitration again?

The Jews aren't running a "Religion" that rests ENTIRELY upon the use of mass-murder to acquire political power. And they have history of peaceful cohabitation, several THOUSAND years longer than Islam, whose history of such is -0- of its 1200 years.
so it has nothing to do with whether or not a lash or death is a felony... it's that you just hate islam.

"It" is Islam... which stands wholly antithetical to the principles that define AMERICA. And as an AMERICAN... that is all I need to know ABOUT Islam to reject Islam, entirely and without exception to any of its evil facets.
it, in my sentence, actually referred to your objection to the courts. your objection has nothing to do with whether or not lashes are a felony and everything to do with your hatred of islam.
which is fine. hate all you want, just don't go around working against the principles that define AMERICA. as an AMERICAN all i need to know about you is you hate the constitution and want to see it replaced with your own rules.

The absolute COOLEST thing about the use of the word "bigot"; where such is advanced to frame the character of another, is that it is a marvelous demonstration of BIGOTRY!

HYSTERICALLY! ... such is a paradox that is lost to the Intellectually Less Fortunate. So it happens among them... as a matter of ROUTINE!

The absolute coolest thing about your statement is.....you actually think you said something :lmao:

it, in my sentence, actually referred to your objection to the courts. ...

The Courts ... which are illegal in the United States, because we already have a legal system, which rests in principle rejected by ISLAM. Which is the basis of my REJECTION OF SUCH.

You always say this when you get exposed as an idiot. Does it have some kind of calming effect on you?

The absolute coolest thing about your statement is.....you actually think you said something :lmao:

OH! A demonstration of intellectual impotence, advanced as a means to concede the point?

Now how adorable is THAT? Thank you Vulva... and I want you to know that I recognize that you're doing THE VERY BEST YOU CAN! Bless you lil' black heart.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The Jews aren't running a "Religion" that rests ENTIRELY upon the use of mass-murder to acquire political power. And they have history of peaceful cohabitation, several THOUSAND years longer than Islam, whose history of such is -0- of its 1200 years.
so it has nothing to do with whether or not a lash or death is a felony... it's that you just hate islam.

"It" is Islam... which stands wholly antithetical to the principles that define AMERICA. And as an AMERICAN... that is all I need to know ABOUT Islam to reject Islam, entirely and without exception to any of its evil facets.

The Courts ... which are illegal in the United States, because we already have a legal system, which rests in principle rejected by ISLAM. Which is the basis of my REJECTION OF SUCH.

They aren't illegal.

Applying God’s Law: Religious Courts and Mediation in the U.S.

so judge judy is illegal? the people's court is illegal? jewish and amish courts... illegal?
why aren't you protesting them?

incidentally, none of those are illegal.

Someone said this was grandstanding earlier. I agree. There is no way this can be enforced. The people that dont conform will be ostracized and the other people will abide by Sharia law as part of their culture and religion.

It is not just muslims who hold religious courts to rule on local or personal matters

Christians do it, Mormons, Amish, Orthodox Jews, Scientologists

If the members of the faith agree to it, there is little a grandstanding mayor can do about it

OH! A demonstration of intellectual impotence, advanced as a means to concede the point?

Now how adorable is THAT? Thank you Vulva... and I want you to know that I recognize that you're doing THE VERY BEST YOU CAN! Bless you lil' black heart.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Publius, try to stick to reality and my lil' black heart will be happy. Otherwise, your words make about as much sense as a trip down Alice's rabbit hole.

You always say this when you get exposed as an idiot. Does it have some kind of calming effect on you?
gotta be some sort of ocd

Someone said this was grandstanding earlier. I agree. There is no way this can be enforced. The people that dont conform will be ostracized and the other people will abide by Sharia law as part of their culture and religion.

It is not just muslims who hold religious courts to rule on local or personal matters

Christians do it, Mormons, Amish, Orthodox Jews, Scientologists

If the members of the faith agree to it, there is little a grandstanding mayor can do about it
I was thinking about the Amish. I got to talk to them alot where I use to work and they hate the US legal system. They have their own.

Unless the mayor applies her edicts to ALL religions in her community, she is a bigot

Unless the mayor applies her edicts to ALL religions in her community, she is a bigot
Even if she does she is still a bigot. Its pretty transparent she is doing it specifically towards muslims.

They aren't illegal. ...

They literally are... . As where any individual or group of individual knowingly conceals a crime, they are complicit in that crime. Thus, where a body is established to hear evidence of criminal behavior and fails to notify relevant authorities of such, they are complicit in concealing the crime, therefore they are complicit IN THE CRIME.

Now, if the issue is civil... and it is an in-house body which seeks to mediate disagreements or to enforce the rules relevant SPECIFICALLY and EXCLUSIVELY to the entity at issue... then anyone or any group is entitled to hold such a hearing. But the terms handed down by such are not legally binding, except with they have written agreements and the agreement does not set aside any of their respective rights.

The issue here is that Islamists came looking for Government Sanction... in order to raise its perceived status in the hopes of establishing itself as a legally recognized body.

They aren't illegal. ...

They literally are... . As where any individual or group of individual knowingly conceals a crime, they are complicit in that crime. Thus, where a body is established to hear evidence of criminal behavior and fails to notify relevant authorities of such, they are complicit in concealing the crime, therefore they are complicit IN THE CRIME.

Now, if the issue is civil... and it is an in-house body which seeks to mediate disagreements or to enforce the rules relevant SPECIFICALLY and EXCLUSIVELY to the entity at issue... then anyone or any group is entitled to hold such a hearing. But the terms handed down by such are not legally binding, except with they have written agreements and the agreement does not set aside any of their respective rights.

The issue here is that Islamists came looking for Government Sanction... in order to raise its perceived status in the hopes of establishing itself as a legally recognized body.
again, you're just making shit up. that's a sure sign that you have no idea what you're talking about, and we'll duly note your concession.

They aren't illegal. ...

Where did they come looking for government sanction? Do you have a link because its not in the one provided in the OP.

so judge judy is illegal? the people's court is illegal? jewish and amish courts... illegal?
why aren't you protesting them?

incidentally, none of those are illegal.

Does Judge Judy have also have a 1200 year record of employing mass-murder as a means to acquire political power? I wasn't aware?

(Reader Judge Judy considers civil matters to which the parties sign contracts within the scope of the program... Judge Judy does not have any authority over the individuals and she cannot use law enforcement to enforce her rulings. Where the individuals fail to adhere to her ruling, the prevailing parties would need to seek judgement from a duly appointed court to enforce such.

By seeking sanction from the City of Irvine, the Muslims were seeking to increase their perceived authority... a first step to becoming recognized as an ACTUAL "AUTHORITY".)

They aren't illegal. ...

That is true

But to prosecute a crime, you would have to have a victim to press charges. In this case the religious court would resolve the issue and the victim and perpetrator would abide by it

There is little a dipshit mayor and council can do about it

Forum List

Back