Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil is evil, the source matters not a fuckin' damn.
It matters if you're trying to defeat an enemy that acts upon an ideology, dipstick.
Both your ideologies are evil, and you both act them out. Evil peas in an evil pod.
"your"...? what ideology to you think I subscribe to?
Stupidity, Christianity, Nationalism, Xenophobia, Islamophobia, Homophobia, and all other childish bullshit.
Wrong on all counts, retard. Strange how as soon as anyone says a negative thing about Islam and Islamic terrorism, Paintmyhouse aka Fixmytoilet jumps in for the defense, every...single...fucking...time.
I defend all religious freedom, but not religion. It's a liberal thing, you aren't smart enough to understand.

It matters if you're trying to defeat an enemy that acts upon an ideology, dipstick.
Both your ideologies are evil, and you both act them out. Evil peas in an evil pod.
Stupidity, Christianity, Nationalism, Xenophobia, Islamophobia, Homophobia, and all other childish bullshit.
Wrong on all counts, retard. Strange how as soon as anyone says a negative thing about Islam and Islamic terrorism, Paintmyhouse aka Fixmytoilet jumps in for the defense, every...single...fucking...time.
I defend all religious freedom, but not religion. It's a liberal thing, you aren't smart enough to understand.
it's hard to understand stupid, we all agree.

Actually they live in the past, present, and future when it comes to defending Islamic terrorism.
Terrorism has no defense, dumbass. Theirs or ours.
You're the one defending it, justifying it, presenting false comparisons, and blaming the victims for it. You're like a fucking chicken running around with it's head cut off.
Nope. What ISIS Really Wants

Read up, and learn something.

You've posted that liberal opinion crap before posting it another 100 times won't help.
It's not an opinion piece. Read it. It will give you some decent background on what ISIS is up to, and why you, but not me, are helping them.
Oh sure. Only PMSNBC ran on it for 7 days after the Paris attacks, they even brought the author. Everybody knows what ISIS wants, moron, it's not fucking rocket science. We don't need a liberal shithead telling us what HE thinks ISIS wants. It's quite obvious.

Atheists have murdered more people in the past century than all wars combined.
Fixmytoilet is more of an Islamo-terrorist sympathizer than an atheist, methinks.
Atheists, like Theists, are morons. And I don't sympathize with ISIS, but I don't see them as evil and you as not. You are all the same, promoting the same utter bullshit, trying for the same ability to rule the fucking planet in the name of your BS god(s).

Bullshit, you defend Islam and attack Christianity. Typical Islamo-terrorist sympathizing liberal whackjob modus operandi.

Bullshit, you defend Islam and attack Christianity. Typical Islamo-terrorist sympathizing liberal whackjob modus operandi.
Here Christianity is the evil. There Islam is.

Fixmytoilet is more of an Islamo-terrorist sympathizer than an atheist, methinks.
Atheists, like Theists, are morons. And I don't sympathize with ISIS, but I don't see them as evil and you as not. You are all the same, promoting the same utter bullshit, trying for the same ability to rule the fucking planet in the name of your BS god(s).
Really? Check again. Most Christian nations are democratic and secular. Muslim nations and entities like ISIS, not so much.

You keep failing.

Terrorism has no defense, dumbass. Theirs or ours.
You're the one defending it, justifying it, presenting false comparisons, and blaming the victims for it. You're like a fucking chicken running around with it's head cut off.

You've posted that liberal opinion crap before posting it another 100 times won't help.
It's not an opinion piece. Read it. It will give you some decent background on what ISIS is up to, and why you, but not me, are helping them.
Oh sure. Only PMSNBC ran on it for 7 days after the Paris attacks, they even brought the author. Everybody knows what ISIS wants, moron, it's not fucking rocket science. We don't need a liberal shithead telling us what HE thinks ISIS wants. It's quite obvious.
Do tell, smart guy?

Really? Check again. Most Christian nations are democratic and secular. Muslim nations and entities like ISIS, not so much.

You keep failing.
That's because liberalism beat the shit out of Christianity for centuries and what it couldn't water down capitalism so corrupted you can no longer find a Christian.

Do tell, smart guy?
Already told you, asswipe, they want to establish an Islamic Caliphate and drag the entire world back to the 7th century with them. ISIS ---> Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, or as the president idiot calls them ISOL ---> Islamic state in the Levant.

Do tell, smart guy?
Already told you, asswipe, they want to establish an Islamic Caliphate and drag the entire world back to the 7th century with them. ISIS ---> Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, or as the president idiot calls them ISOL ---> Islamic state in the Levant.
And what goes along with that Caliphate, just territory? Think, Revelation.

You keep failing.
That's because liberalism has beat the shit out of Christianity for centuries and what it couldn't water down capitalism so corrupted you can no longer find a Christian.
Aha, an anti-capitalistic, anti-American, Islamo-terrorist sympathizing, anti Christian ignorant moron. How unusual.

Do tell, smart guy?
Gee, so they're following true Islam. Now that's a fucking revelation. Pull your head out of your ass.

You keep failing.
That's because liberalism has beat the shit out of Christianity for centuries and what it couldn't water down capitalism so corrupted you can no longer find a Christian.
Aha, an anti-capitalistic, anti-American, Islamo-terrorist sympathizing, anti Christian ignorant moron. How unusual.
There is no such thing as Black and White, so stop thinking that way, it's childish.

Do tell, smart guy?
Gee, so they're following true Islam. Now that's a fucking revelation. Pull your head out of your ass.
A version of Islam, and the same with the American Taliban here. Trying to rule the world, until it ends gloriously. And that Holy War they want, you are only too happy to help them with.

You keep failing.
There is no such thing as Black and White, so stop thinking that way, it's childish.
sure there is.

Black
\
White

Look them up they exist.

You keep failing.
sure there is.

Black
\
White

Look them up they exist.
Not in human beings, and they aren't what you believe as colors either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back