Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
coexistisis-vi.jpg
Suddenly you want to all just get along? I'll send a telegram.
First-crusade.jpg

You remind me of a Cowboys fan.....always living in the past.

Actually they live in the past, present, and future when it comes to defending Islamic terrorism.

Oh I understand whats going on just fine.
Your heads so far up your ass you could read your copy of the koran through your nostrils.
All terrorism is evil, but it can work. It certainly did for the US. Ended a war for us, in a couple of big fucking bangs. Evil, regardless.
Of course you think bombing Japan was evil. You only side with evil.
In the case the US used terrorism, therefore doing evil. And it worked, terrorism can.
Of course you consider it evil to what Japan was doing to people in Asia. You love to see evil prosper.
Evil is evil, the source matters not a fuckin' damn.
It matters if you're trying to defeat an enemy that acts upon an ideology, dipstick.

First-crusade.jpg

To a Muslim, that was yesterday. Considering how the faith completely ignored all the teachings of Jesus that is entirely relevant today. Evil peas in an evil pod, both just the same.

So you now profess speak to for all Muslims, including those that carry out terrorism? "It's because of the crusades"? Wow. You're truly sick.

All terrorism is evil, but it can work. It certainly did for the US. Ended a war for us, in a couple of big fucking bangs. Evil, regardless.
In the case the US used terrorism, therefore doing evil. And it worked, terrorism can.
Of course you consider it evil to what Japan was doing to people in Asia. You love to see evil prosper.
It matters if you're trying to defeat an enemy that acts upon an ideology, dipstick.
Both your ideologies are evil, and you both act them out. Evil peas in an evil pod.

First-crusade.jpg

Actually they live in the past, present, and future when it comes to defending Islamic terrorism.
Terrorism has no defense, dumbass. Theirs or ours.
You're the one defending it, justifying it, presenting false comparisons, and blaming the victims for it. You're like a fucking chicken running around with it's head cut off.

Both your ideologies are evil, and you both act them out. Evil peas in an evil pod.
"your"...? what ideology to you think I subscribe to?

First-crusade.jpg

To a Muslim, that was yesterday. Considering how the faith completely ignored all the teachings of Jesus that is entirely relevant today. Evil peas in an evil pod, both just the same.

So you now profess to for all Muslims, including those that carry out terrorism? "It's because of the crusades"? Wow. You're truly sick.
And you are truly stupid. They are allowed to kill their enemies, and you are not. One of you is being faithful, terrible as that is, and one of you isn't, meaning you.

First-crusade.jpg

You're the one defending it, justifying it, presenting false comparisons, and blaming the victims for it. You're like a fucking chicken running around with it's head cut off.
Nope. http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Read up, and learn something.

They were parents who left their six month old baby to commit this atrocity in the name of Allah and Muhammad, knowing that they were going to die. Islamists do not think, act, or behave like humans.
That was very human, in a nice way, drop the baby off and not just shoot it. Islamists are very human, too fucking human. Killing your enemies is a human thing, which is why Jesus taught against it.

They did what Mohammad told them to do. Islamists are just devout Muslims.
Reactionary Fundamentalism, a very real danger inside all religions but I don't seeing you praying for you enemies while they are at least being faithful, which is. in our case, a serious fucking problem.
That still doesn't negate the fact that these guys were Islamic terrorist animals.
They aren't animals, and as long as you "think" that you will never understand them.

But then again, that's what you think all darkies are...
still trying eh?

Well, it is almost absolutely certain that ISIS aided and abetted the terrorists who attacked in San Bernadino.

Report: San Bernardino Suspects Viewed ISIS Propaganda, Used ISIS Tactics - Breitbart
ISIS is an IDEA, dumbass. It's global. You don't need a membership card.
ISIS isn't an idea, ignoramus. It's Muslims trying to establish an Islamic Caliphate using terror, oppression, violence, persecution, and medieval barbarism. Keep up.

Stupidity, Christianity, Nationalism, Xenophobia, Islamophobia, Homophobia, and all other childish bullshit.

Well, it is almost absolutely certain that ISIS aided and abetted the terrorists who attacked in San Bernadino.

Report: San Bernardino Suspects Viewed ISIS Propaganda, Used ISIS Tactics - Breitbart
ISIS is an IDEA, dumbass. It's global. You don't need a membership card.
ISIS isn't an idea, ignoramus. It's Muslims trying to establish an Islamic Caliphate using terror, oppression, violence, persecution, and medieval barbarism. Keep up.
A Caliphate is an IDEA, dumbass...

First-crusade.jpg

Nope. What ISIS Really Wants

You've posted that liberal opinion crap before, posting it another 100 times won't help.

Stupidity, Christianity, Nationalism, Xenophobia, Islamophobia, Homophobia, and all other childish bullshit.
and losing

Atheists have murdered more people in the past century than all wars combined.

Wrong on all counts, retard. Strange how as soon as anyone says a negative thing about Islam and Islamic terrorism, Paintmyhouse aka Fixmytoilet jumps in for the defense, every...single...fucking...time.

Nope. What ISIS Really Wants

You've posted that liberal opinion crap before posting it another 100 times won't help.
It's not an opinion piece. Read it. It will give you some decent background on what ISIS is up to, and why you, but not me, are helping them.

Atheists have murdered more people in the past century than all wars combined.
Fixmytoilet is more of an Islamo-terrorist sympathizer than an atheist, methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back