Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump said no such thing. He said that Muslim immigrants need to be watched, especially those from Syria and conflict areas. He also said that SOME mosques need to also be monitored as their clerics are preaching hatred and violence. A sensible move to protect the public from these animals, considering what the terrorist groups have threatened to do and already done.
Terrorists aren't animals, they are humans unfortunately and humans are often dedicated, dumb. and deadly. Get over thinking of them as animals and it will help you greatly to understand what you're up against.

Treat humans like humans and animals like animals. Terrorists are animals which do not think or behave like humans.
Oh, they think like humans alright, Exactly like humans, hence the fucking problem.

They were parents who left their six month old baby to commit this atrocity in the name of Allah and Muhammad, knowing that they were going to die. Islamists do not think, act, or behave like humans.
That was very human, in a nice way, drop the baby off and not just shoot it. Islamists are very human, too fucking human. Killing your enemies is a human thing, which is why Jesus taught against it.

They did what Mohammad told them to do. Islamists are just devout Muslims.

Paintmyhouse - Fixmytoilet: "this isn't Islamic terrorism, Islam had nothing to do with it!"

baghdad-bob.jpg
ISIS is very Islamic, and their fathers are Bush and Cheney. Congrats on that one.

Trump said no such thing. He said that Muslim immigrants need to be watched, especially those from Syria and conflict areas. He also said that SOME mosques need to also be monitored as their clerics are preaching hatred and violence. A sensible move to protect the public from these animals, considering what the terrorist groups have threatened to do and already done.
Terrorists aren't animals, they are humans unfortunately and humans are often dedicated, dumb. and deadly. Get over thinking of them as animals and it will help you greatly to understand what you're up against.

Treat humans like humans and animals like animals. Terrorists are animals which do not think or behave like humans.
Oh, they think like humans alright, Exactly like humans, hence the fucking problem.

They were parents who left their six month old baby to commit this atrocity in the name of Allah and Muhammad, knowing that they were going to die. Islamists do not think, act, or behave like humans.
That was very human, in a nice way, drop the baby off and not just shoot it.
Yes. How sweet and thoughtful of them.
And what a wonderful inheritance for the child.

The Obama Legacy: Bringing the Terrorists to America while worrying about a sunburn.

That was very human, in a nice way, drop the baby off and not just shoot it. Islamists are very human, too fucking human. Killing your enemies is a human thing, which is why Jesus taught against it.

Reactionary Fundamentalism, a very real danger inside all religions but I don't seeing you praying for you enemies while they are at least being faithful, which is. in our case, a serious fucking problem.

Considering what they just did, I'd say that's dead on. It will now be raised by far less radical people I hope.

Reactionary Fundamentalism, a very real danger inside all religions but I don't seeing you praying for you enemies while they are at least being faithful, which is. in our case, a serious fucking problem.
That still doesn't negate the fact that these guys were Islamic terrorist animals.

Paintmyhouse - Fixmytoilet: "this isn't Islamic terrorism, Islam had nothing to do with it!"

baghdad-bob.jpg
ISIS is very Islamic, and their fathers are Bush and Cheney. Congrats on that one.

Actually their father is Obama. Notice the nutjob went from the Crusades to Hitler and now to Bush. :cuckoo:
Obama didn't invade and destabilize what is now ISIS. That was B and C.

Obama's early departure from Iraq and his sitting on the sidelines while Assad murdered hundreds of thousands of his people created ISIS, that is a fact you fuckin' idiot. Quit derailing the topic, whack job.

Lets ignore the 160 million murdered in the name of atheism in the past century. Left and communism go hand in hand.

...whack job wants to talk about Bush though. LOL.

Considering what they just did, I'd say that's dead on. It will now be raised by far less radical people I hope.
Great. The parents of the butchering psycho Islamist, probably.

The environment that brought up a jihadi terrorist that slaughtered dozens of innocent people. What better place to grow up?

The environment that brought up a jihadi terrorist that slaughtered dozens of innocent people. What better place to grow up?
Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it.

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it.

At some point they'll send the poor kid to Mecca, Saudi Arabia - the cradle of Islam so that it can come back and follow in the parents footsteps. The apple does not usually fall far from the tree.

so, that was most likely the entire plan to get in. Again, if you can't tell the dude was recruited based on the facts coming out you are delusional. his funding for his arsenal came from a terrorist group.
If that was his plan why did he come to the party, get mad, and then come back? And don't jump the shark, which you are.
you're really not bright at all. There is no factual data out yet that validates that he went out angry. I can't give you all of the answers because he died with those. The fact remains, his funding came from a terrorist group and I bet you that. The equipment they had was not normally sold hardware. It came from somewhere other than a store.
The reports say he got angry. Not a single report says he has ties to a terrorist group. Follow your own fucking advice and shut up about what is unknown.

Ah shove it, even CNN is now admitting it was terrorism.
Time will tell, and only time. Here's the thing though, it doesn't fucking matter either way. Just more carnage from this...
la-na-tt-america-unending-gunfight-20151202
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back