Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. He she it is an imposter obviously going berserk that it turned out to be an ISIS attack.
It's payback time, bitches, so know your enemy and make peace with your God...
Lol. How very liberal :)
That would be known as telling the truth. As the bodies pile up this shouldn't be hard to understand, even for you.

Are you one of those dumbfucks who think liberals are supposed to be all warm, and fuzzy, and caring, and tolerant? Grow up...

Correct. He she it is an imposter obviously going berserk that it turned out to be an ISIS attack.
Why the fuck would I care about that? How many times have I had to repeat the fact that ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it is all over the damn world including here? It's payback time, bitches, so know your enemy and make peace with your God...
Ideas don't exist in vacuums, they exist in people heads, then said people saw off other people's heads because of these 'ideas'.
As to the rest of your rant, you are on a watch list, right?
Well ISIS is an idea buried deep with in Islam, that Bush and Cheney let lose again. And you defeat an idea, the only way you can, with a better idea, which is liberalism, that you and ISIS both hate of course.

It isn't a liberal or anything nation.
The fuck it isn't dummy. Founded by liberals for liberals. Learn what Liberalism is: Liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You speak as though you are a outsider, looking in, armed with some superficial facts.
Oh wait. That what you are.
Are you in the UK? ;-)
Right here, dumbass. I look at humanity from 100,000 years in the past to 1,000 years in the future. If it has that much it will take a fuckin' miracle.

They don't have gun control, dumbass, not my kind anyway. See Japan, that's close, and they are still fucking up far too much.

Besides, guns are for "protection" so stop bitching when 14 people get mowed down by the sand ******* using your deadly toys, which both you and they love.
look, look, the libturd is still preaching. Church of painintheass. hahahahahahaahahahaha a libturd showing everyone the true meaning of libturd. It's hilarious. Dude you sure do carry a very large bagful of stupid and just dumped it all over this board. Thanks for showing true americans what the enemy looks like. Smile!!!

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is a mental disease.
Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.

I don't know about that but you are obviously mentally ill and living in this state of delusion that has no relevance to reality. Have you checked yourself for Mad Muslim Disease?
Mad Muslims are what keep you up at night. Unlike you I don't live in fear, like a child.

Well it makes sense, how else would you get infected with Mad Muslim Disease...from being around one, or painting their house or mosque?

now go find another thread that you can defend the honor of Islam.

Why the fuck would I care about that? How many times have I had to repeat the fact that ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it is all over the damn world including here? It's payback time, bitches, so know your enemy and make peace with your God...
Is that a threat? And do you have to sound so demonically excited about it.
Of course you do. It's the nihilism. No escaping that in Islam.

FixMyToilet is not a liberal; he is a fascist wack job.
He's also alternately very sad and very angry. I think he needs some help, and I'm not joking.

She's trying to loose some weight so she can fit into that special limited edition suicide vest she got for thanksgiving.

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is a mental disease.
Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.
who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.
I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.
I am the only kind of real American, a liberal. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.

"I am the only kind of American!"

That doesn't sound American at all! Wow.

ROFLMAO Get a grip you daffy whack job

He's also alternately very sad and very angry. I think he needs some help, and I'm not joking.
Reported - stop trolling.

who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.
I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.
I am the only kind of real American, a liberal. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.

That doesn't sound American at all! Wow.
That's because you have no idea what an actual American is and most Americans, like you, are dumb as dog shit and Americans in name only.

Ideas don't exist in vacuums, they exist in people heads, then said people saw off other people's heads because of these 'ideas'.
As to the rest of your rant, you are on a watch list, right?
Well ISIS is an idea buried deep with in Islam, that Bush and Cheney let lose again. And you defeat an idea, the only way you can, with a better idea, which is liberalism, that you and ISIS both hate of course.
Safe your breath, PaintMyMasjid. Islamists adore liberalism, for obvious reasons. No surprise that, although you keep peddling it, you have never been able to provide any explanation of how liberalism will defeat Islamism. The reason being you know it can't, just like I do. :)

Also reported, and I am in total control, Christ bitch.

Ask yourself, why did you spend so much time blaming it on gun control and then when it turned out to be Muslims, on workplace violence?

Oh diddums. What a spoilt baby. Wish I could say I'm surprised.

Also reported, and I am in total control, Christ bitch.
Throwing you toys out of the pram is hardly indicative of a man in control. :)

Oh diddums. What a spoilt baby. Wish I could say I'm surprised.
Reported. Getting the message yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back