Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't defended Islam once, beyond it's a faith of warriors and they, unlike the Christians, are allowed to kill their enemies.

And the gun control I seek means no normal person has a gun. That's not France, dumbass.

Gun control didn't work in France, dumbass.
They don't have gun control, dumbass, not my kind anyway. See Japan, that's close, and they are still fucking up far too much.

Besides, guns are for "protection" so stop bitching when 14 people get mowed down by the sand ******* using your deadly toys, which both you and they love.
look, look, the libturd is still preaching. Church of painintheass. hahahahahahaahahahaha a libturd showing everyone the true meaning of libturd. It's hilarious. Dude you sure do carry a very large bagful of stupid and just dumped it all over this board. Thanks for showing true americans what the enemy looks like. Smile!!!

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is a mental disease.
Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.
who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.

Gun control didn't work in France, dumbass.
They don't have gun control, dumbass, not my kind anyway. See Japan, that's close, and they are still fucking up far too much.

Besides, guns are for "protection" so stop bitching when 14 people get mowed down by the sand ******* using your deadly toys, which both you and they love.
look, look, the libturd is still preaching. Church of painintheass. hahahahahahaahahahaha a libturd showing everyone the true meaning of libturd. It's hilarious. Dude you sure do carry a very large bagful of stupid and just dumped it all over this board. Thanks for showing true americans what the enemy looks like. Smile!!!

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.
who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.
I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.

neither are you. i suspect you your a foreigner. as for me i prefer to stay here and see how many libturds i can kill
I am a liberal, and you need to go back to remedial English.
You're no liberal. More of a fascist.

neither are you. i suspect you your a foreigner. as for me i prefer to stay here and see how many libturds i can kill

and you need to be sedated

Nope. And stop telling, start asking. It's an adult thing.

I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.

You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.
I am the only kind of real American, a liberal. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.

I've done plenty of asking. Your responses indicate that you bear absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to a liberal. Fascist Islamist, yes. Liberal, absolutely not, imho.

It isn't a liberal or anything nation. As a person infected with Mad Muslim Disease, it's understandable that you don't understand the concept of a democracy and exhibit total intolerance towards people with differing viewpoints than your demented ideology.

I've done plenty of asking. Your responses indicate that you bear absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to a liberal. Fascist Islamist, yes. Liberal, absolutely not, imho.

Correct. He she it is an imposter obviously going berserk that it turned out to be an ISIS attack.

Good luck proving that. Go read the Burka banning thread, where I'm dead set against it. Or any thread on kids expressing their faith in schools, assuming they aren't causing a disruption, or any free speech case, where I call for as few restrictions as possible. I'm a liberal, you are a moron.

and you need to be sedated
I dont think that sedated means 'be put down', does it?

Correct. He she it is an imposter obviously going berserk that it turned out to be an ISIS attack.
Why the fuck would I care about that? How many times have I had to repeat the fact that ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it is all over the damn world including here? It's payback time, bitches, so know your enemy and make peace with your God...

He's not even very good at it :oops-28:

The Marxist fascists have subverted the once legendary liberal movement within the Democratic party and now it is a festering cesspool of PC Nazis, Marxist turds and statist ass kissers.

The Marxist fascists have subverted the once legendary liberal movement within the Democratic party and now it is a festering cesspool of PC Nazis, Marxist turds and statist ass kissers.
Liberals don't want a Holy War managed by a Police-State, you do, Christian...

Why the fuck would I care about that? How many times have I had to repeat the fact that ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it is all over the damn world including here? It's payback time, bitches, so know your enemy and make peace with your God...
Ideas don't exist in vacuums, they exist in people heads, then said people saw off other people's heads because of these 'ideas'.
As to the rest of your rant, you are on a watch list, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back