Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't sitting back at all. You're jumping up and defending and apologizing for Islam. The ISIS guy was a moron like you. He had plans to kill a lot more, and changed his plans because a coworker at the party pissed him off. Nobody every accused Islamic lunatics of being sane, rational people. Islam turns normal human beings into wild animals.
There is no defense, dumbass, there is understanding.

And, there is total gun control, which is long overdue.

You entered into this thread to defend Islam, and you haven't stopped.

Gun control? They have extreme gun control in France, yet that hasn't stopped Muslim animals, has it?
I haven't defended Islam once, beyond it's a faith of warriors and they, unlike the Christians, are allowed to kill their enemies.

And the gun control I seek means no normal person has a gun. That's not France, dumbass.

Gun control didn't work in France, dumbass.
They don't have gun control, dumbass, not my kind anyway. See Japan, that's close, and they are still fucking up far too much.

Besides, guns are for "protection" so stop bitching when 14 people get mowed down by the sand ******* using your deadly toys, which both you and they love.
look, look, the libturd is still preaching. Church of painintheass. hahahahahahaahahahaha a libturd showing everyone the true meaning of libturd. It's hilarious. Dude you sure do carry a very large bagful of stupid and just dumped it all over this board. Thanks for showing true americans what the enemy looks like. Smile!!!

What, you mean, if some Muslim "wack job member talks shit" then it means all of Islam is in favor, but if some Christian "wack job member talks shit" then they're an individual and not representative of the whole of Christianity?

The Ayatollah Khamenei and alBaghdadi are not simply 'some wack-job', dude.

You are being entirely dishonest in this discussion to assert such horse shit.

What a strong indicator of the bankruptcy of the left when its members have to resort to such absurdities and nonsense.

The Queen in England is the head of state of the UK, head of the Church of England, and as head of the armed forces too, had her own troops being sent to Iraq to kill non-Christians. What her views on this were is another matter, Tony Blair, who wasn't Catholic at the time was effectively the guy in charge, of a Christian nation (unlike the USA officially, even though more people are active Christians in the US than the UK).

And you dive into even more dishonesty as the Quuen of England is not the effective head of the Anglican Church, though she is officially, and she is not clergy nor is she calling for the MASS SLAUGHTER of Christians in the West.

It's not hard to find examples of people who want all Muslims to be killed.

"'Muslims are evil. Let’s kill them all': US TV commentator Erik Rush provokes furious reaction with Boston bombing Twitter rants"

Again, not clergy leadership like the Ayatollah Khamenei nor the Caliph alBaghdadi.

You really need to do some introspection and ask yourself if you have any respect for Truthfulness and honesty at all.

The same poster could have Bush's face on it.

He made ISIS, he made Islamic terrorism, he made it so the defense industry would get rich off your money, he made it so the fear was there, the need for "strong leadership" which "only the right can provide" in order to deal with the problems the right made.

Bush did not make ISIS, he certainly did not make Islamic terrorism, just ask the Israelis, idiot, and he improved on the mess that Bill Clinton left him.

You are a lying sack of shit.

He made ISIS, he made Islamic terrorism, he made it so the defense industry would get rich off your money, he made it so the fear was there, the need for "strong leadership" which "only the right can provide" in order to deal with the problems the right made.

Bush did not make ISIS, he certainly did not make Islamic terrorism, just ask the Israelis, idiot, and he improved on the mess that Bill Clinton left him.

no, a lying sack of shit smells better than him. he is more like Shrek's snot.

Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS. It's a direct result of the unnecessary war in Iraq.

^^^^^
Fixmytoilet having a mental breakdown. I think it's because that it's becoming more and more apparent that these two Muslim animals were an ISIS cell.
An ISIS cell that kills his coworkers? He should have gotten a job with the USPS.

And breakdown, that's you bed-wetter. I'm just sitting back watching the children of God slaughter each other, for nothing.

Just announced on all the networks that the bitch swore allegiance to ISIS' leader on Facebook. Fixmytoilet just got flushed!

Last edited:
That's where the real danger to the west lies, and it's a mystery why your kind can't wait to FORCE it on the rest of us.
If you weren't so damn dumb you'd realize the why you think there's a mystery is because it isn't true. Islam gets no more a pass than any of the other utter nonsense called religion. It doesn't get dumped on more either.
You can insult me all you like, but your cover is well and truly blown as far as I'm concerned, PaintMyMasjidYellow. How you can possibly think your attacks on everything BUT Islam pass people by is beyond me. You were asked to condemn Islams excesses with no equivocation and qualifications. You could not do it, and it is clear why.

^^^^^
Fixmytoilet having a mental breakdown. I think it's because that it's becoming more and more apparent that these two Muslim animals were an ISIS cell.
An ISIS cell that kills his coworkers? He should have gotten a job with the USPS.

And breakdown, that's you bed-wetter. I'm just sitting back watching the children of God slaughter each other, for nothing.

Just announced in all the networks that thte bitch swore allegiance to ISIS' leader on Facebook. Fixmytoilet just got flushed!
I was never concerned, either way.

I was exactly right
In that we don't tolerate morons like you, but to plow the fields, yep.
That is America and why you can't stand America
I would do away with most of the pack animals like you, that much is true. Dead weight.
Spoken like a true jihadi.
There is little need for pitchforks, and angry, stupid mobs like Trump supporters are dangerous.
Just do it the Turkish way, and kitchen implements shouldbe fine, PaintMyMasjid.

There is no defense, dumbass, there is understanding.

And, there is total gun control, which is long overdue.

Gun control? They have extreme gun control in France, yet that hasn't stopped Muslim animals, has it?
I haven't defended Islam once, beyond it's a faith of warriors and they, unlike the Christians, are allowed to kill their enemies.

And the gun control I seek means no normal person has a gun. That's not France, dumbass.

They don't have gun control, dumbass, not my kind anyway. See Japan, that's close, and they are still fucking up far too much.

Besides, guns are for "protection" so stop bitching when 14 people get mowed down by the sand ******* using your deadly toys, which both you and they love.
look, look, the libturd is still preaching. Church of painintheass. hahahahahahaahahahaha a libturd showing everyone the true meaning of libturd. It's hilarious. Dude you sure do carry a very large bagful of stupid and just dumped it all over this board. Thanks for showing true americans what the enemy looks like. Smile!!!

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

What I like about morons like Fixmytoilet is they keep coming back for more public humiliation.

Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.

^^^^^

Just announced in all the networks that thte bitch swore allegiance to ISIS' leader on Facebook. Fixmytoilet just got flushed!

Right. Sure. Blaming an obvious Islamic terror attack first on gun control, then on workplace violence. You must enjoy the taste of poop.

Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS. It's a direct result of the unnecessary war in Iraq.

LBJ fathered Vietnam. was that a necessary war eh??.

Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.

I don't know about that but you are obviously mentally ill and living in this state of delusion that has no relevance to reality. Have you checked yourself for Mad Muslim Disease?

^^^^^

Right. Sure. Blaming an obvious Islamic terror attack first on gun control, then on workplace violence. You must enjoy the taste of poop.
My position is always the same, I want the guns, all of them. That never changes no matter who shoots up what or why.

I don't know about that but you are obviously mentally ill and living in this state of delusion that has no relevance to reality. Have you checked yourself for Mad Muslim Disease?
Mad Muslims are what keep you up at night. Unlike you I don't live in fear, like a child.

neither are you. i suspect you your a foreigner. as for me i prefer to stay here and see how many libturds i can kill

neither are you. i suspect you your a foreigner. as for me i prefer to stay here and see how many libturds i can kill
I am a liberal, and you need to go back to remedial English.

^^^^^

My position is always the same, I want the guns, all of them. That never changes no matter who shoots up what or why.

Your position is that you're an Islamo-terrorist sympathizer and an Islam apologist. I like the name Paintmymosque fits you perfectly. Mad Muslim Disease is contagious, and liberals are very susceptible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back