Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can leave and go to your new country
There are much better Americas, than America. It has people in it like you.
I have no idea what that meant
It means the ideas of America are better represented by others, and you are nothing like an American.
Hahahaha look who has no idea what an American looks like
I have every idea, my people created it, and it's a pathetic and childish version of what it should be, filled with childish and pathetic people like you.
Ah, your true colors are out

I love it free, I'm trying to keep your kind from turning into a heavily armed theocratic police-state.
Then you're imposing your views on me the exact opposite of the freedom it possesses. You hate freedom cause you can't except other points of view
Liberalism is not about tolerating the ideas of the stupid, who don't know the word "accept".
I was exactly right
In that we don't tolerate morons like you, but to plow the fields, yep.
That is America and why you can't stand America
I would do away with most of the pack animals like you, that much is true. Dead weight.

Then you're imposing your views on me the exact opposite of the freedom it possesses. You hate freedom cause you can't except other points of view
Liberalism is not about tolerating the ideas of the stupid, who don't know the word "accept".
I was exactly right
In that we don't tolerate morons like you, but to plow the fields, yep.
That is America and why you can't stand America
I would do away with most of the pack animals like you, that much is true. Dead weight.
Exactly as I said

It means the ideas of America are better represented by others, and you are nothing like an American.
I have every idea, my people created it, and it's a pathetic and childish version of what it should be, filled with childish and pathetic people like you.
Why the hell do you think the Founders feared democracy? There are people like you walking the earth.

Why the hell do you think the Founders feared democracy? There are people like you walking the earth.
They implemented it for libturds like you

Yes, this country was founded for liberals like me, not ditch diggers like you.

It's not a "version" its the true one. But you wouldn't know it since you're an ignoramus.

They are the ones that declared war on the West and Christianity. Keep up.
And you are the one perfectly willing to give them what you want. Since most Muslims see ISIS as nonsense, it's hardly true Islam. It's reactionary Islam and we have plenty of reactionaries around, like most here.
Islamoapologist. Worldwide riots over a fake Koran flushing story and a cartoon of Mo. Butcher, rape, enslave in the name of Islam? Not a peep.
I denounce all human evil, including yours.
More BS. The only time you post is to support evil. And here you are in this thread spinning for mass murdering Islamists yet again.

It's not a "version" its the true one. But you wouldn't know it since you're an ignoramus.

They are the ones that declared war on the West and Christianity. Keep up.
And you are the one perfectly willing to give them what you want. Since most Muslims see ISIS as nonsense, it's hardly true Islam. It's reactionary Islam and we have plenty of reactionaries around, like most here.
Islamoapologist. Worldwide riots over a fake Koran flushing story and a cartoon of Mo. Butcher, rape, enslave in the name of Islam? Not a peep.
I denounce all human evil, including yours.
More BS. The only time you post is to support evil. And here you are in this thread spinning for mass murdering Islamists yet again.
I never support evil, like you for instance.

Liberalism had nothing at all to with this. Islam gave them the Caliphate, Bush and Cheney gave them the space to try.
liberalism is this shit. it is the stupid of the world. It failed in every country that tried to implement it. EVERYWHERE. so again, you keep your stupid.
Liberalism is what founded this nation so, get the fuck out of my country as you are an American in name only.
Stop pretending to be proud of the country you endlessly slag off, it's silly.
I'm not proud of America, in most cases there is nothing to be proud of. She does a hell of a lot of bad shit and is peopled with very stupid people.

Notice how all the garbage of humanity, ie anti-Americanism, anti-capitalism, anarchism, antisemitism, Islamism, fascism, communism, neo Nazism are now close allies.

liberalism is this shit. it is the stupid of the world. It failed in every country that tried to implement it. EVERYWHERE. so again, you keep your stupid.
Liberalism is what founded this nation so, get the fuck out of my country as you are an American in name only.
Stop pretending to be proud of the country you endlessly slag off, it's silly.
I'm not proud of America, in most cases there is nothing to be proud of. She does a hell of a lot of bad shit and is peopled with very stupid people.

Take a hike, you're no American. You have zero tolerance for those who don't subscribe to your demented ideology.

Said Fixmytoilet who wants anybody who isn't an Islamoterrorist apologist shipped out of America. I think it's infected with Mad Muslim Disease (TM).

Nope. It isn't reactionary at all. The more devout a Muslim you become the more you relate to ISIS. Coincidence? I think not.
Simply untrue. And even if it was true the solution would be the same, liberalism.
Radical Islam adores liberalism, for obvious reasons.
Nope. Not even close. You will find that you have far more in common with ISIS than any liberal you could ever find.
Fixmytoilet's Muslim brethern practicing "true American values":

Said Fixmytoilet who wants anybody who isn't an Islamoterrorist apologist shipped out of America. I think it's infected with Mad Muslim Disease (TM).
The reactionary sand ******* are just like you, un-American and therefore voted off the island. Now get the fuck out of my liberal secular nation.

^^^^^
Fixmytoilet having a mental breakdown. I think it's because that it's becoming more and more apparent that these two Muslim animals were an ISIS cell.

^^^^^
Fixmytoilet having a mental breakdown. I think it's because that it's becoming more and more apparent that these two Muslim animals were an ISIS cell.
An ISIS cell that kills his coworkers? He should have gotten a job with the USPS.

And breakdown, that's you bed-wetter. I'm just sitting back watching the children of God slaughter each other, for nothing.

^^^^^
An ISIS cell that kills his coworkers? He should have gotten a job with the USPS.

And breakdown, that's you bed-wetter. I'm just sitting back watching the children of God slaughter each other, for nothing.
You aren't sitting back at all. You're jumping up and defending and apologizing for Islam at every turn. The ISIS guy was a moron like you. He had plans to kill a lot more, yet changed his plans because a coworker at the party pissed him off in debate over which religion promotes violence. Nobody every accused Islamic lunatics of being sane, rational people. Islam turns normal human beings into wild animals.

^^^^^

You aren't sitting back at all. You're jumping up and defending and apologizing for Islam. The ISIS guy was a moron like you. He had plans to kill a lot more, and changed his plans because a coworker at the party pissed him off. Nobody every accused Islamic lunatics of being sane, rational people. Islam turns normal human beings into wild animals.
There is no defense, dumbass, there is understanding.

And, there is total gun control, which is long overdue. And yet again, what he did was human, hence the problem. Humans are a disease...

^^^^^

You aren't sitting back at all. You're jumping up and defending and apologizing for Islam. The ISIS guy was a moron like you. He had plans to kill a lot more, and changed his plans because a coworker at the party pissed him off. Nobody every accused Islamic lunatics of being sane, rational people. Islam turns normal human beings into wild animals.

And, there is total gun control, which is long overdue.

You entered into this thread to defend Islam, and you haven't stopped.

Gun control? They have extreme gun control in France, yet that hasn't stopped Muslim animals, has it?

^^^^^

Gun control? They have extreme gun control in France, yet that hasn't stopped Muslim animals, has it?
I haven't defended Islam once, beyond it's a faith of warriors and they, unlike the Christians, are allowed to kill their enemies.

And the gun control I seek means no normal person has a gun. That's not France, dumbass.

^^^^^

I haven't defended Islam once, beyond it's a faith of warriors and they, unlike the Christians, are allowed to kill their enemies.

And the gun control I seek means no normal person has a gun. That's not France, dumbass.

Gun control didn't work in France, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back