Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a "version" its the true one. But you wouldn't know it since you're an ignoramus.

They are the ones that declared war on the West and Christianity. Keep up.
And you are the one perfectly willing to give them what you want. Since most Muslims see ISIS as nonsense, it's hardly true Islam. It's reactionary Islam and we have plenty of reactionaries around, like most here.
'Reactionary Islam'. What a quaint phrase. And so inoccous.
Was that an example of you 'criticising' Islam?
Yep. AKA Militant Fundamentalism, a very dangerous thing for all faiths, and nearly all faiths have some of these assholes, like you.
Why thank you. Now, Is there any chance at all of you confining just one answer to unequivocally denouncing Islamism - without all the relativism? Without mention of any other faiths? Just once? Actually ....Say ....the..... Words?
All things are relative so, no.

Liberalism had nothing at all to with this. Islam gave them the Caliphate, Bush and Cheney gave them the space to try.
liberalism is this shit. it is the stupid of the world. It failed in every country that tried to implement it. EVERYWHERE. so again, you keep your stupid.
Liberalism is what founded this nation so, get the fuck out of my country as you are an American in name only.
Stop pretending to be proud of the country you endlessly slag off, it's silly.
I'm not proud of America, in most cases there is nothing to be proud of. She does a hell of a lot of bad shit and is peopled with very stupid people.
I'm sorry you feel that way about your country and its people. That's sad.
It's accurate, which is sad.

liberalism is this shit. it is the stupid of the world. It failed in every country that tried to implement it. EVERYWHERE. so again, you keep your stupid.
Liberalism is what founded this nation so, get the fuck out of my country as you are an American in name only.
I'm not proud of America, in most cases there is nothing to be proud of. She does a hell of a lot of bad shit and is peopled with very stupid people.
I'm sorry you feel that way about your country and its people. That's sad.
It's accurate, which is sad.
What has it done to you?

liberalism gave us this shit, no thanks keep your stupid to yourself.
Liberalism had nothing at all to with this. Islam gave them the Caliphate, Bush and Cheney gave them the space to try.
Well you can leave and go to your new country

"Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition"

Wrong.

Conservatives gone wild – they contrive and propagate the lie that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' and Islam a 'terrorist religion,' along with the lie that the president is somehow 'responsible.'
Oh son I'm sorry you're so naive you don't have your facts correct. Stupid little libturd

There are much better Americas, than America. It has people in it like you.

What has it done to you?
Made me ashamed, mainly by allowing people like you to be people like you.
It's sad you live in a free country you don't want to be free
I love it free, I'm trying to keep your kind from turning into a heavily armed theocratic police-state.
Then you're imposing your views on me the exact opposite of the freedom it possesses. You hate freedom cause you can't except other points of view

I have no idea what that meant

It means the ideas of America are better represented by others, and you are nothing like an American.

What has it done to you?
I love it free, I'm trying to keep your kind from turning into a heavily armed theocratic police-state.
Then you're imposing your views on me the exact opposite of the freedom it possesses. You hate freedom cause you can't except other points of view
Liberalism is not about tolerating the ideas of the stupid, who don't know the word "accept".

It means the ideas of America are better represented by others, and you are nothing like an American.
Hahahaha look who has no idea what an American looks like

What has it done to you?
Liberalism is not about tolerating the ideas of the stupid, who don't know the word "accept".
I was exactly right

I was exactly right
In that we don't tolerate morons like you, but to plow the fields, yep.

I was exactly right
In that we don't tolerate morons like you, but to plow the fields, yep.
That is America and why you can't stand America

Hahahaha look who has no idea what an American looks like
I have every idea, my people created it, and it's a pathetic and childish version of what it should be, filled with childish and pathetic people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back