Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are the one perfectly willing to give them what you want. Since most Muslims see ISIS as nonsense, it's hardly true Islam. It's reactionary Islam and we have plenty of reactionaries around, like most here.
Islamoapologist. Worldwide riots over a fake Koran flushing story and a cartoon of Mo. Butcher, rape, enslave in the name of Islam? Not a peep.
I denounce all human evil, including yours.
You don't denounce the evil that comes out of Islam. You jump into threads as an Islam defender. Liar.
The fuck I don't but ISIS isn't my problem here, the American Taliban and you are.
Right, the nitwit has imaginary enemies as well. :cuckoo:
My enemies are not imaginary, and ISIS is well down on the list.

It's not a "version" its the true one. But you wouldn't know it since you're an ignoramus.

They are the ones that declared war on the West and Christianity. Keep up.
And you are the one perfectly willing to give them what you want. Since most Muslims see ISIS as nonsense, it's hardly true Islam. It's reactionary Islam and we have plenty of reactionaries around, like most here.
Islamoapologist. Worldwide riots over a fake Koran flushing story and a cartoon of Mo. Butcher, rape, enslave in the name of Islam? Not a peep.
More BS. You ignore the greatest mass murderers of the past century - Athiests.

Nope. It isn't reactionary at all. The more devout a Muslim you become the more you relate to ISIS. Coincidence? I think not.
Simply untrue. And even if it was true the solution would be the same, liberalism.
It isn't untrue just because you say so. We have Muslim youth who as soon as they become devout, decide to join ISIS. You are simply a delusional ignorant fool.
We have Muslim youth who become devout and hate ISIS, which means you're fucked.
Bzzzz wrong. The truth is, an ISLAMIC TERRORIST is exactly what it is, a person who becomes or is a devout religious Muslim, and then carries out terrorism in it's name.

Yes. How sweet and thoughtful of them.
And what a wonderful inheritance for the child.
Considering what they just did, I'd say that's dead on. It will now be raised by far less radical people I hope.
Great. The parents of the butchering psycho Islamist, probably.
Nope. Babies know only what insanity you teach them, usually, so, don't. Religion is that insanity, liberalism is the cure.
The child's grandparents are religious, they are Muslim and they raised a butchering psycho. How do we cure the grandparents with liberalism? Can you take us through the process? Thanks.
They raised a guy who turned deeply religious and blew his fucking top, for reasons we still don't understand. If you want to fix this shit, more liberalism and fewer guns.
liberalism gave us this shit, no thanks keep your stupid to yourself.

You don't denounce the evil that comes out of Islam. You jump into threads as an Islam defender. Liar.
The fuck I don't but ISIS isn't my problem here, the American Taliban and you are.
Well of course, you are a terrorist sympathizer why would ISIS be your enemy?

Do tell, smart guy?
Already told you, asswipe, they want to establish an Islamic Caliphate and drag the entire world back to the 7th century with them. ISIS ---> Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, or as the president idiot calls them ISOL ---> Islamic state in the Levant.
And what goes along with that Caliphate, just territory? Think, Revelation.
Gee, so they're following true Islam. Now that's a fucking revelation. Pull your head out of your ass.

I saw a new word that fits most of the left loons on here to the letter....islamapologist.
I like it.
The Christians teach whole courses in it, at church. That's what gives us Christian Apologists, and the faithful usually are.

Nope. It isn't reactionary at all. The more devout a Muslim you become the more you relate to ISIS. Coincidence? I think not.
Simply untrue. And even if it was true the solution would be the same, liberalism.
It isn't untrue just because you say so. We have Muslim youth who as soon as they become devout, decide to join ISIS. You are simply a delusional ignorant fool.
I think he's a conservative masjid frequenter. Not much doubt about it.

Considering what they just did, I'd say that's dead on. It will now be raised by far less radical people I hope.
Nope. Babies know only what insanity you teach them, usually, so, don't. Religion is that insanity, liberalism is the cure.
The child's grandparents are religious, they are Muslim and they raised a butchering psycho. How do we cure the grandparents with liberalism? Can you take us through the process? Thanks.
They raised a guy who turned deeply religious and blew his fucking top, for reasons we still don't understand. If you want to fix this shit, more liberalism and fewer guns.
Liberalism had nothing at all to with this. Islam gave them the Caliphate, Bush and Cheney gave them the space to try.

ISIS hates liberalism, like you.

It's not a "version" its the true one. But you wouldn't know it since you're an ignoramus.

well if that indeed is true, then where are these muslims defending their islamic religion? Where, name a place for me?

Liberalism had nothing at all to with this. Islam gave them the Caliphate, Bush and Cheney gave them the space to try.
liberalism is this shit. it is the stupid of the world. It failed in every country that tried to implement it. EVERYWHERE. so again, you keep your stupid.

Radical Islam adores liberalism, for obvious reasons.
Nope. Not even close. You will find that you have far more in common with ISIS than any liberal you could ever find.
Nope. Radical Islam adores liberalism. The sheer stupidity of liberals and all the hand wringing dhimmi's are very useful to them. Useful idiots, doing the radicals work for them.

ISIS hates liberalism, like you.
wrong, they love liberalism they feed off it. They know where ever there is liberalism they can succeed in killing innocent people.

liberalism is this shit. it is the stupid of the world. It failed in every country that tried to implement it. EVERYWHERE. so again, you keep your stupid.
Liberalism is what founded this nation so, get the fuck out of my country as you are an American in name only.

They did what Mohammad told them to do. Islamists are just devout Muslims.
Reactionary Fundamentalism, a very real danger inside all religions but I don't seeing you praying for you enemies while they are at least being faithful, which is. in our case, a serious fucking problem.
Lets ignore the 160 million murdered in the name of atheism in the past century. Left and communism go hand in hand.
Nope, they are entirely unrelated however Christianity, as practiced, and slaughter are very related.
Of course you only attack Christianity. It simply validates the one true religion standing against evildoers.
I attack all religion, dumbfuck.
You don't attack Islam, not even extremist Islam.

Reactionary Fundamentalism, a very real danger inside all religions but I don't seeing you praying for you enemies while they are at least being faithful, which is. in our case, a serious fucking problem.
Lets ignore the 160 million murdered in the name of atheism in the past century. Left and communism go hand in hand.
Nope, they are entirely unrelated however Christianity, as practiced, and slaughter are very related.
Of course you only attack Christianity. It simply validates the one true religion standing against evildoers.
I attack all religion, dumbfuck.
You don't attack Islam, not even extremist Islam.
The fuck I don't. Grow up, and learn what liberalism is versus reactionary Islam. They are nothing at all alike.

Last edited:

Strange how as soon as Syed Farook became more devout and went on a pilgrimage to Hajj, he began transforming into a mass murdering jihadi animal. His coworkers noticed a big change in his attitude once he became more religious and started carrying out true Islam. But hey, we know that Islam had nothing to do with it.
No. ''Twas the (counter..shhhhh) crusades.

I see. Can you elaborate on exactly how liberalism will 'fix this shit'. Oh, and do you have any observations on how liberalism hadn't managed to 'fix this shit' during the 29yrs of this psycho's existence in America? Thank you in anticipation.

Interesting. And how do you know what most Muslims think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back