Muslims March in Chicago and Chant "Death to America!"

Why did we let these subversives into our nation? If they dont become terroists, odds are that anyone chanting death to America is going to aid and abet said terrorists

This is so typical of most conservatives – it fails as a composition fallacy, it shows the right's unwarranted fear and contempt for diversity and dissent, it illustrates conservative hostility toward free expression, and the right's contempt for the rule of law.
Because of Americas freedom of religion, muslims should be aloud to kill non muslims

Why did we let these subversives into our nation? If they dont become terroists, odds are that anyone chanting death to America is going to aid and abet said terrorists

This is so typical of most conservatives – it fails as a composition fallacy, it shows the right's unwarranted fear and contempt for diversity and dissent, it illustrates conservative hostility toward free expression, and the right's contempt for the rule of law.

It is not "contempt for diversity" to be concerned about someone chanting "Death to America.

'Muslims March in Chicago and Chant "Death to America!"'

As they have every right to do, reaffirming the greatness of the American Nation, and the intolerance common to most on the right.

Moreover, these protesters represent only themselves, not 'all Muslims,' or Islam in general.

As they have every right to do, reaffirming the greatness of the American Nation, and the intolerance common to most on the right.

Moreover, these protesters represent only themselves, not 'all Muslims,' or Islam in general.

Yes, it really does show that America has a great tradition of Free Speech that such behavior is tolerated.

Your opinion that these people do not speak for others is interesting, but unsupported.

I think that if a group has large demonstrations chanting Death to America, we should consider that while crafting immigration policy.

And any non-citizen who does that, should be summarily deported.

If they hate us, then they don't need to be here. They can hate us from further away.

Yeah, it's not like they were Christian BAKERS, now those must be silenced, right C_Coward?

Oh, you're dismissed to go piss yourself in fear in the corner now...

You must have been a hoot in mock trials in law school, every time your opponent would object or offer an argument, you would break down in tears and scream "RACIST."

I'm still wondering why anyone is giving credence to the OP's story, when instead of being a link to an actual news site, they link to a facebook posting.

Sorry...............I don't get my "news" from facebook postings.

I'm still wondering why anyone is giving credence to the OP's story, when instead of being a link to an actual news site, they link to a facebook posting.

Sorry...............I don't get my "news" from facebook postings.
Whether the story is true or not isn't the issue – if this is yet another ridiculous lie contrived by conservatives, they've only unwittingly confirmed the bigotry and hate common to many on the right.

death to chicago moslem
Well, to the ass hat Muslims that want to harm our country, any way.

Not all Muslims want to destroy us, but a good number do,a nd we should be more cunning about this topic.

I see why liberals love muslims
Say WHATTTTT?:

photos-bush-kisses-abdullah.jpg

GROSS! ! ! ! !

:)

It is not "contempt for diversity" to be concerned about someone chanting "Death to America.

Unless they weren't chanting "Death to America".

So what were they chanting? It sure sounded like "Death to who? Isreal! Death to who? America!" to me.

Yes, it really does show that America has a great tradition of Free Speech that such behavior is tolerated.

Your opinion that these people do not speak for others is interesting, but unsupported.

I think that if a group has large demonstrations chanting Death to America, we should consider that while crafting immigration policy.

And any non-citizen who does that, should be summarily deported.

If they hate us, then they don't need to be here. They can hate us from further away.

I think we need to have a large group FIRST do this before we start imagining solutions.

Otherwise, you have a solution in search of a problem you're probably desperately hoping exists.

So what were they chanting? It sure sounded like "Death to who? Isreal! Death to who? America!" to me.

Did you view the original video that was posted in snopes?

Something else to be noted. This event, portrayed as recent - actually took place two years ago. IF they had been shouting "Death to America" two years ago, don't you think that at least the Rightwing Media would have been onboard and reported the hell out of it?

So....were they all drunk out of their gourd on day long bender or something?

Yes, I watched it. One of the Snopes videos is the same as the one I posted.

Something else to be noted. This event, portrayed as recent - actually took place two years ago. IF they had been shouting "Death to America" two years ago, don't you think that at least the Rightwing Media would have been onboard and reported the hell out of it?

So....were they all drunk out of their gourd on day long bender or something?
2014 is pretty damned recent to me. I is unlikely that they have moderated in less than two years.

I listened to it - audio is a little better. I don't hear any "Death to" anything.

I listened to it - audio is a little better. I don't hear any "Death to" anything.
Maybe your preference to not hear it is preventing you from hearing it?

I listen to videos of Hillary all the time and I hear 'blah, blah, blah, blah...' but some say she doesnt actually say that.

Forum List

Back