Muslims March in Chicago and Chant "Death to America!"

Just wanted to point out, that even if they don't do EITHER of those,

They still are going to be anti-Americans who are NOT going to be assimilating into nice happy to live next to people different than them Americans.

Regardless of their legal status.

They've been assimilating for years. Guess you never noticed them.

YOU might be happy with the "Assimilation" of immigrants into rabid anti-Americans, but I am not.

Actually....it's not the Muslim citizens of America that seem to be morphing into rabid anti-Americans.

Well, not only them. But you aren't the topic.
He was talking about people like you.

I know. I was jerking his chain.

Do you ever chant Death To America?

They've been assimilating for years. Guess you never noticed them.

YOU might be happy with the "Assimilation" of immigrants into rabid anti-Americans, but I am not.

Actually....it's not the Muslim citizens of America that seem to be morphing into rabid anti-Americans.

Looks he was jerking yours since you responded.

Why would I chant death to america? I live here.

Why did we let these subversives into our nation? If they dont become terroists, odds are that anyone chanting death to America is going to aid and abet said terrorists

But but but....we're told :rolleyes-41:

Religion-of-Peace.jpg

And I jerked back, better.

So, is that a "no"? Sorry to ask, but you lefties keep whining that I put words in your mouths. So I don't want to assume.

And I jerked back, better.

So, is that a "no"? Sorry to ask, but you lefties keep whining that I put words in your mouths. So I don't want to assume.
You cant jerk back because he collared you first and you responded.

You didnt use your brain so I'm not going to answer your dumb question. Sorry.

Anyone else find the tax payers in a nation that has financed pretty much every bomb that has been dropped on the gaza strip since 1967 getting all uppity about people in the gaza strip (or Chicago if you're really trying to stir some shit) perhaps chanting death to america quite amusing?

Why did we let these subversives into our nation? If they dont become terroists, odds are that anyone chanting death to America is going to aid and abet said terrorists
And what have the authorities done with those ^ subversives:
a) deported them?
b) threw them in prison?
c) petted them and let them go?

My guess would be c). Yours?

This is so typical of most conservatives – it fails as a composition fallacy, it shows the right's unwarranted fear and contempt for diversity and dissent, it illustrates conservative hostility toward free expression, and the right's contempt for the rule of law.

Snoops review of the writer of the article.

"Kim LaCapria is a New York-based content manager and longtime snopes.com message board participant. Although she was investigated and found to be "probably false" by snopes.com in early 2002,"

Forum List

Back