Muslims! Now is the time; you can no longer dither!

To all Muslim, friends and acquaintances and strangers:

Now is the time to speak out and condemn all types of barbarities.

You have no more time to avoid condemning other Muslims' radical activities against non-Muslims because you think you are somehow betraying your faith.

Terrorist barbarism eviscerates the peaceful tenants of your faith as well as all other faiths and systems rooted in the morality of universal brotherly love.

You must speak out loudly; you can no longer wait, because if you do, the enemy without and those within will come for you too.
I doubt anyone has to look very hard to find this happening. Even in Miss a guy from here http://www.muslimmuseum.org/

was on public radio this morning discussing Islam and rejection of terror. Of course he also pointed out that the Iraq invasion was a debacle and there have been attacks like this in muslim countries every day.
That's what bothers me. Here in the US there are approximately 3000 mosques. That means there are at least 3000 Imams.

Whenever I ask why the Imams aren't speaking out, I get a response like yours.....a link to some obscure Imam saying terrorism is not the Muslim way.

Why do we not have 3000 Imams denouncing terrorism in public?

Hillary's plan is to build bridges with the Muslim community.

Why do we need to build bridges with a religion in the US to help preserve the safety of Americans in the US?

Why do we need to do something "special" to get the Muslim community on board with their fellow Americans?

We could handle this the exact same way I handle my children when they fight.

"you go to your room, and you go to yours, until you decide you want to get along "

Bring us troops home and forbid Americans to travel to the ME, kick potentially radical Muslims out of the US and refuse to let them back in. Problem solved.
I agree with most of that. We can deport any citizen for potential support of terror, yes. But we cannot deport citizens.

You have no more time to avoid condemning other Muslims' radical activities against non-Muslims because you think you are somehow betraying your faith.

Terrorist barbarism eviscerates the peaceful tenants of your faith as well as all other faiths and systems rooted in the morality of universal brotherly love.

You must speak out loudly; you can no longer wait, because if you do, the enemy without and those within will come for you too.
I doubt anyone has to look very hard to find this happening. Even in Miss a guy from here http://www.muslimmuseum.org/

was on public radio this morning discussing Islam and rejection of terror. Of course he also pointed out that the Iraq invasion was a debacle and there have been attacks like this in muslim countries every day.
Yeah, Bush fucked it up.

But we must deal with it here and now, all of us must.

That means our differences on the right and the left and the center must be sublimated to defeating the enemy.

"bush fucked it up" LOL you can't even admit that Iraq was won until Obama fucked it up can you. I was there Jake, Iraq was teetering on the edge and needed a contingent of US troops left behind to make sure it stayed stable, but no Obama did EXACTLY what every one of his senior military advisors told him not to do.
Shinseki told Bush it would take 400,000 pairs of boots on the grounds to simply suppress violence, not win the war.

Shinseki was right, Bush was wrong, and if you don't get that, you are pretty stupid.

"you go to your room, and you go to yours, until you decide you want to get along "

Bring us troops home and forbid Americans to travel to the ME, kick potentially radical Muslims out of the US and refuse to let them back in. Problem solved.
I agree with most of that. We can deport any citizen for potential support of terror, yes. But we cannot deport citizens.

"we can't deport us citizens" but apparently we can target them for death by drone LOL

I doubt anyone has to look very hard to find this happening. Even in Miss a guy from here International Museum of Muslim Cultures

That's what bothers me. Here in the US there are approximately 3000 mosques. That means there are at least 3000 Imams.

Whenever I ask why the Imams aren't speaking out, I get a response like yours.....a link to some obscure Imam saying terrorism is not the Muslim way.

Why do we need to build bridges with a religion in the US to help preserve the safety of Americans in the US?

Why do we need to do something "special" to get the Muslim community on board with their fellow Americans?
These are legitimate questions, Jarhead.

The Muslims in America must stand up and condemn radical jihadism.

Any non citizen who can't do that needs to be deported.

Any citizen who won't do it must be made visible to LEO.

I doubt anyone has to look very hard to find this happening. Even in Miss a guy from here International Museum of Muslim Cultures

Yeah, Bush fucked it up.

That means our differences on the right and the left and the center must be sublimated to defeating the enemy.
Even in Miss, I've heard muslim leaders preaching non-violence for years, and two muslim kids went to school with my kid.

The Episcopal and Catholic churches took in a lot of boys from the Sudan (year Christians I realize) but I think we're broke after the gay marriage and pedophile priest court fights. Too bad.

Yeah, Bush fucked it up.

"bush fucked it up" LOL you can't even admit that Iraq was won until Obama fucked it up can you. I was there Jake, Iraq was teetering on the edge and needed a contingent of US troops left behind to make sure it stayed stable, but no Obama did EXACTLY what every one of his senior military advisors told him not to do.
Shinseki told Bush it would take 400,000 pairs of boots on the grounds to simply suppress violence, not win the war.

Shinseki was right, Bush was wrong, and if you don't get that, you are pretty stupid.
How many boots were used in the surge?

"we can't deport us citizens" but apparently we can target them for death by drone LOL
If they have joined the enemy, they have become wartime noncombatants giving aid and assistance to the enemy. That includes their families. Sad, But they chose.

We don't have ten Imans in the whole state! They're preaching as fast as they can. (-:

Yeah, Bush fucked it up.

Shinseki told Bush it would take 400,000 pairs of boots on the grounds to simply suppress violence, not win the war. Shinseki was right, Bush was wrong, and if you don't get that, you are pretty stupid.
How many boots were used in the surge?
Including the coalition troops and mercenaries and security troops, about 400,000.

If they have joined the enemy, they have become wartime noncombatants giving aid and assistance to the enemy. That includes their families. Sad, But they chose.

And you understand that a citizen doesn't have to LEAVE the continental US to join the enemy right? Now, I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want drones taking people out in THIS country.

Yeah, Bush fucked it up.

And Shinseki got retired for his trouble. )-:

The real question is why have they not over the last 20 years?

And what is different today than on 9/15/2001? Why now?

We don't have ten Imans in the whole state! They're preaching as fast as they can. (-:
Help them out in every way you can.

The Muslim community in East Texas is split on the issue of speaking out. The fools in Tyler won't, the good guys in Jasper and Beaumont do.

Which Muslims aren't?

Longknife posted a list of Muslim leaders around the world who denounced this attacks- the usual suspects of course all promptly said those meant nothing.

Regularly we have the usual haters who claim Muslims never denounce attacks- we post examples of Muslim Americans denouncing attacks- and they then say not enough Muslims Americans are denouncing the attacks.

This attack was horrible- I denounce this violence and all other kinds of terrorism- I denounce Islamic terrorism, Muslim extremists etc.

But it won't matter to the haters- they will continue to believe all Muslims are terrorists, and that all 'lefties' love terrorists because we wont' publicly condemn all of Islam and every Muslim in the world.

Sure- I want Muslim Americans to condemn the violence.

But those condemnations will be ignored- both by the haters on the right and the Islamic fascist terrorists who see moderate Muslims are traitors.

The real question is why have they not over the last 20 years?

And what is different today than on 9/15/2001? Why now?

I've been hearing the same word of peace from them since 9-11

The real question is why have they not over the last 20 years? And what is different today than on 9/15/2001? Why now?
Because we are in far more danger now than in 2001.

Will the War Party and warmongers condemn radical Muslim genocide?

Which Muslims aren't? Longknife posted a list of Muslim leaders around the world who denounced this attacks- the usual suspects of course all promptly said those meant nothing. Regularly we have the usual haters who claim Muslims never denounce attacks- we post examples of Muslim Americans denouncing attacks- and they then say not enough Muslims Americans are denouncing the attacks. This attack was horrible- I denounce this violence and all other kinds of terrorism- I denounce Islamic terrorism, Muslim extremists etc. But it won't matter to the haters- they will continue to believe all Muslims are terrorists, and that all 'lefties' love terrorists because we wont' publicly condemn all of Islam and every Muslim in the world. Sure- I want Muslim Americans to condemn the violence. But those condemnations will be ignored- both by the haters on the right and the Islamic fascist terrorists who see moderate Muslims are traitors.
The haters must be made visible to our society, from the feebs in DC to the public and LEO locally.

All haters must be made visible.

Which Muslims aren't?

Longknife posted a list of Muslim leaders around the world who denounced this attacks- the usual suspects of course all promptly said those meant nothing.

Regularly we have the usual haters who claim Muslims never denounce attacks- we post examples of Muslim Americans denouncing attacks- and they then say not enough Muslims Americans are denouncing the attacks.

This attack was horrible- I denounce this violence and all other kinds of terrorism- I denounce Islamic terrorism, Muslim extremists etc.

But it won't matter to the haters- they will continue to believe all Muslims are terrorists, and that all 'lefties' love terrorists because we wont' publicly condemn all of Islam and every Muslim in the world.

Sure- I want Muslim Americans to condemn the violence.

But those condemnations will be ignored- both by the haters on the right and the Islamic fascist terrorists who see moderate Muslims are traitors.

Those who say that the Muslims who have condemned terrorist don't count are stupid. Just as stupid as shit like when Lakhota claims it doesn't count when Trump stated that he was abhorred at what happened to gays in Orlando. Do you lso condemn Lakhota's stupidity?

Forum List

Back