Muslims! Now is the time; you can no longer dither!

"we can't deport us citizens" but apparently we can target them for death by drone LOL
If they have joined the enemy, they have become wartime noncombatants giving aid and assistance to the enemy. That includes their families. Sad, But they chose.

And you understand that a citizen doesn't have to LEAVE the continental US to join the enemy right? Now, I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want drones taking people out in THIS country.
Actually, no one is really addressing the real issue.

Al-queda had a central command. The plans were laid out and then discussed electronically around the world. Fortunately, we were able to intercept much of that "chatter"...albeit, we missed the 9-11 one.

Now? The enemy does not receive "orders". The enemy simply wakes up one morning in Toledo Ohio and decides "today I will be a martyr" and kills a dozen people.

We can not anticipate that. There is nothing to intercept. There is no "planning"......

As ridiculous as Trumps idea sounds...can anyone come up with a better one?

As I see it, the left does not want us to have semi automatic weapons to protect ourselves. The police have to think twice before taking action. We can not identify a possible threat based on them being Muslim.....and our intelligence agencies have no way of knowing what Joe Shmo will be the one who wakes up on a Tuesday deciding to take out 20 people in the name of Isis.

Anyone have a legit plan?
Guns aside, and imo banning guns is a stupid and hopeless distraction, the OP answers your question. Muslims come here because they want a better life, and to be able to give their kids better lives. We need to treat them like all other Americans and expect them to speak out against violence and alert the cops if somebody is acting suspicious.

Anything, or anyone, detracting form their inclusion into American society and the American dream is counterproductive, and dangerous.
But why, after 20 years of terrorism in the name of Islam, must was STILL ask them to help.

We treat them as Americans. They have all the rights any American has. Sure, they are victims of bias just as any religious, racial or ideological group is in the US....but that is part of living in the US. Beleive me, being a Jew growing up in an Irish/Italian neighborhood wasn't always peaches and cream. But it is part of being an American.

But that did not stop me from doing my part to stop some pretty ugly criminal acts that I have witnessed over the years.

Why do we need to treat them differently to do what any American should do?

For the exact same reason blacks in america are so far behind compared to other ethnic groups in the US who have thrived after years of poor treatment.

The liberals have convinced them that they are victims, and being as they are after all just people they have bought into it. Not ALL Muslims of course, but the vast majority of Muslim Americans have bought into the notion that they are victims.

Blame morons like Jake and company who consistently run around screaming that the right blames ALL Muslims for terrorism and pretty soon you have moron Muslims believing that shit and they are like "screw you America, you hate me, I'm not helping you"

"we can't deport us citizens" but apparently we can target them for death by drone LOL
If they have joined the enemy, they have become wartime noncombatants giving aid and assistance to the enemy. That includes their families. Sad, But they chose.

And you understand that a citizen doesn't have to LEAVE the continental US to join the enemy right? Now, I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want drones taking people out in THIS country.

Al-queda had a central command. The plans were laid out and then discussed electronically around the world. Fortunately, we were able to intercept much of that "chatter"...albeit, we missed the 9-11 one.

Now? The enemy does not receive "orders". The enemy simply wakes up one morning in Toledo Ohio and decides "today I will be a martyr" and kills a dozen people.

We can not anticipate that. There is nothing to intercept. There is no "planning"......

As I see it, the left does not want us to have semi automatic weapons to protect ourselves. The police have to think twice before taking action. We can not identify a possible threat based on them being Muslim.....and our intelligence agencies have no way of knowing what Joe Shmo will be the one who wakes up on a Tuesday deciding to take out 20 people in the name of Isis.

Guns aside, and imo banning guns is a stupid and hopeless distraction, the OP answers your question. Muslims come here because they want a better life, and to be able to give their kids better lives. We need to treat them like all other Americans and expect them to speak out against violence and alert the cops if somebody is acting suspicious.

Anything, or anyone, detracting form their inclusion into American society and the American dream is counterproductive, and dangerous.
But why, after 20 years of terrorism in the name of Islam, must was STILL ask them to help.

We treat them as Americans. They have all the rights any American has. Sure, they are victims of bias just as any religious, racial or ideological group is in the US....but that is part of living in the US. Beleive me, being a Jew growing up in an Irish/Italian neighborhood wasn't always peaches and cream. But it is part of being an American.

But that did not stop me from doing my part to stop some pretty ugly criminal acts that I have witnessed over the years.

I don't see the need to treat them differently, beyond reaching out and saying BIG FAT BULLYING LIARS LIKE TRUMP don't speak for most of us. You're welcome here, please open restaurants and if you hear of people planning crimes don't forget to call 911.

What I'm saying is that since 9-11, everytime I've heard a media person ask an Imam in Mississippi (or a guy at the Muslim museum) to comment on terror they say something like, "to us, killing one person is unacceptable."

To all Muslim, friends and acquaintances and strangers:

Now is the time to speak out and condemn all types of barbarities.

You have no more time to avoid condemning other Muslims' radical activities against non-Muslims because you think you are somehow betraying your faith.

Terrorist barbarism eviscerates the peaceful tenants of your faith as well as all other faiths and systems rooted in the morality of universal brotherly love.

You must speak out loudly; you can no longer wait, because if you do, the enemy without and those within will come for you too.
They haven't so far so what makes you think they will now?

For the exact same reason blacks in america are so far behind compared to other ethnic groups in the US who have thrived after years of poor treatment.

The liberals have convinced them that they are victims, and being as they are after all just people they have bought into it. Not ALL Muslims of course, but the vast majority of Muslim Americans have bought into the notion that they are victims.

Blame morons like Jake and company who consistently run around screaming that the right blames ALL Muslims for terrorism and pretty soon you have moron Muslims believing that shit and they are like "screw you America, you hate me, I'm not helping you"
They're like the n9ggers. Sweet.

Actually the REAL ISSUE appears here

: The Pachyderm in the Room
I do not agree with your premise. too many attacks in too many different parts of the world.

Those girls kidnapped by Boko Haram (sp?)....what did they do to deserve that?

I see , so what the US has done to the Muslims is not a reason to retaliate even though Usamah ben laden and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed stated that it was?

/
If I wanted to debate the topic, I would have in the thread itself.

I used to believe it.

After what I have seen around the world over the past 10 years, I realize it was just an excuse.......they hate their lives so they have decided to make everyone else hate their lives.

It is that simple.

Ignoring the HISTORICAL FACTS and using pretexts to ignore the issue won't make them go away.

No, they are like everyone else. SOME of them are morons and have let the left turn them into victims.

Oh guess what? Plenty of white morons playing the victim card out there too.

No, they are like everyone else. SOME of them are morons and have let the left turn them into victims.

UnfairandUnbalanced is unAMerican. But we knew that.

Laughable that the guy who suggested rounding people up and placing them in concentration camps just called me unAmerican.

Laughable that the guy who suggested rounding people up and placing them in concentration camps just called me unAmerican.
Preventive detention for people committing or planning crime is not a concentration camp. But you are noted.

They look like every other immigrant group. Slaves were different, but that's not an excuse today.

Preventive detention for people committing or planning crime is not a concentration camp. But you are noted.
I never got the preventative detention thing. One can plan a crime, but that is not a crime. But when one takes a single concrete step to commit the crime, it's "attempt," and generally punishable as if the crime occurred.

They look like every other immigrant group. Slaves were different, but that's not an excuse today.

Slaves were different, they actually WERE victims. No one alive today was a slave.

Slaves were different, they actually WERE victims. No one alive today was a slave.

So you agree muslim immigrants are no different from any other immigrant group. YOU are making progress.

I never got the preventative detention thing. One can plan a crime, but that is not a crime. But when one takes a single concrete step to commit the crime, it's "attempt," and generally punishable as if the crime occurred.
Leave it to the DAs to come up with the necessary "concrete" move to bring charges.

Leave it to the DAs to come up with the necessary "concrete" move to bring charges.

Fuck you REALLY hate our Constitutions don't you Jake?

Well, I do think the FBI was making more progress with sting type operations years back. The self radicalization thing really has them spinning. Must be hard to detect.

So you agree muslim immigrants are no different from any other immigrant group. YOU are making progress.

Of course they are different you fucking moron. No other immigrant group has a subset that killed 3,000 + Americans in one day and has been doing their best to kill as many Amerians as possible every day since.

Human nature says that we are naturally going to look at them differently, and they are naturally going to feel differently than other groups.

I can guarantee you that many American Muslims feel guilty about the terrorism going on around the world, usually those are the ones who have the LEAST to feel guilty about, but again that's called being a human.

So, if they themselves feel different than other immigrant groups, and we know they do, how the fuck could anyone blame Americans for feeling differently towards them?

It's all a giant guilt trip laid by liberals. You dumb shits are pathetic.

Fuck you REALLY hate our Constitutions don't you Jake?
Stop conspiring and you will be OK, you anticonstitutionalist.

To all Muslim, friends and acquaintances and strangers:

Now is the time to speak out and condemn all types of barbarities.

You have no more time to avoid condemning other Muslims' radical activities against non-Muslims because you think you are somehow betraying your faith.

Terrorist barbarism eviscerates the peaceful tenants of your faith as well as all other faiths and systems rooted in the morality of universal brotherly love.

You must speak out loudly; you can no longer wait, because if you do, the enemy without and those within will come for you too.

They have been. But people seem to have a lot of earwax.

Forum List

Back