Muslims offended by gay marriage

Liberals will still allow Muslims to discriminate, it is only Christians that can't discriminate!

WOW, you're bestowing an awful lot of power to liberals......Let me get this straight: We ALLOW Muslims to discriminate and we do NOT ALLOW Christians to do the same.......Heck, I didn't know I had so much power over others. Thanks.

she has the right to do or say stupid things that put her life at risk. Free speech is available to everyone in this country, even hate speech.

The problem with you right wingers is that you like to pick-n-choose parts of the Constitution (and Bible) that supports your biased ideology.

Above you state that you're all for free speech but yet you reject The Equal Protection Clause in the 14th Amendment which offers definitive support for gay marriages.

that is what the SC ruled. many constitutional scholars disagree with that ruling, but for now that is the law and we all must abide by it. We will see what affects this has on our society.

What will the court do when a polygamy case is brought to them using the 14th and the gay marriage ruling as precedent?

the slippery slope is real whether you want to acknowledge it or not.
ok a man cannot marry two men then we're even. and a woman can't marry three women.

they can't because you say so? thats laughable. it will happen, gay marriage is the tip of the iceberg.

The point, which you are too stupid to get, is that liberals are hypocrites. One day they won't do or say anything to offend muslims who want to kill them, and the next day (because of the gay marriage ruling) they say " who gives a shit what muslims believe.

This is about liberal hypocrisy, maybe thats too complex for your simple mind.

Your anger is misdirected......there must be tons of gay republicans who welcomed the decision....But you're wrong in that cartoons of Mohammed offend most Muslims, while gay marriages offend RADICAL Muslims....There is a difference.

you know nothing about islam. homosexuality offends ALL muslims

she has the right to do or say stupid things that put her life at risk. Free speech is available to everyone in this country, even hate speech.

The problem with you right wingers is that you like to pick-n-choose parts of the Constitution (and Bible) that supports your biased ideology.

Above you state that you're all for free speech but yet you reject The Equal Protection Clause in the 14th Amendment which offers definitive support for gay marriages.

that is what the SC ruled. many constitutional scholars disagree with that ruling, but for now that is the law and we all must abide by it. We will see what affects this has on our society.

What will the court do when a polygamy case is brought to them using the 14th and the gay marriage ruling as precedent?

It's not a precedent. Polygamy is not monogamy.

If there were a precedent, it was set when states legalized man/woman monogamous marriage.

bullshit, for over 3000 years marriage was recognized as one man and one woman, this SC ruling changes that. it does set a precedent for multiple marriage whether you admit it or not. Just wait, the next SC challenge will be by polygamists.

notice the Republicans are almost always on attack playing on offense controlling the narrative thru there corporate media which it all is now? look at how the ACA is given called Obamacare. who gave it that name?

the media gave it that name, because they worship obama and want his name attached to it.

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?
Don't forget, there is a PC hierarchy.

Both are PC-protected groups, but gays are above Muslims.

Nice. Original thoughts too. Well done.

Actually, although a Christian, I grew up in a Muslim country and not ALL Muslims resort to killing homosexuals.....For example, there is a large and active gay community in Jordan.

Why wouldn't Muslim polygamists simply use their 1st amendment religious rights?

“… marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with them, then only one.” (Quran 4:3)
you can't deal fairly with two wives. it is a controlling slave like relationship. it was invented back when women were property. I would love to have a harem so would every other rich guy. Ariel Castro had three girls for 10 years locked up.

so what? muslims can have more than one wife, the koran says that he must treat them all equally in terms of sex, food, clothes, etc. But muslims kill gays.

BTW, homosexuality offends Catholics also.....except, of course, for the thousands of homosexual priests and bishops.....LOL

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

Thanks for equating ISIS with the GOP.

Aler Alert Alert ! we have a candidate for the dumb post of the day award. ^^^^^^^^^^. Didn't you win it twice last week?

do you think those priests would be gay if they could marry women?

YES......The vast majority of gay priests....since they've been told that homosexuality is a "sin", join the priesthood in a futile attempt to escape sexual urges through celibacy. OF COURSE IT DOES NOT WORK.

Holy fuck. ANOTHER gay marriage thread.

Dude, you are obsessed.

He will assure us with 2,000 more posts how much gay marriage doesn't matter to him.

Dude, you are obsessed.

no, just pissed off at what my country has become. this is a symptom of a much bigger problem.

liberalism and PC are destroying this great nation and it PISSES me off.

sorry if you are offended, I don't give a shit if you are offended.

Thanks for equating ISIS with the GOP.

Aler Alert Alert ! we have a candidate for the dumb post of the day award. ^^^^^^^^^^. Didn't you win it twice last week?
It's your stupid thread that wins the award.

Dude, you are obsessed.

no, just pissed off at what my country has become. this is a symptom of a much bigger problem.

liberalism and PC are destroying this great nation and it PISSES me off.

sorry if you are offended, I don't give a shit if you are offended.

You were just lamenting yesterday about how you were sick of the topic and whining about how you didn't want to talk about it anymore.

And yet like a crack head looking to score, here you are again. With another thread.

Don't ever bullshit us about how you don't want to discuss the issue. You're obsessed with it.

Forum List

Back