Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

Why were you 'trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money' exactly?

Why does it matter to you?

Why do you have to deride the efforts of Muslims?
Efforts of Muslims? Like the mom living in a home the police are calling an IED factory not saying a word?

Why yes, we should be judging all Muslims based on her.

By the way, how come the good Christian mum of Lanza didn't report her son?
The Lanza home was an IED factory? When did this revelation occur?

Obviously unstable guy had a shitload of arms.
So now owning a gun makes you unstable!

LW lunacy on parade.

Why was he unstable? Possibly an inadequate mental health system. Or more like it is an inadequate mental health system.
Why were you 'trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money' exactly?

Why does it matter to you?

Why do you have to deride the efforts of Muslims?
Efforts of Muslims? Like the mom living in a home the police are calling an IED factory not saying a word?

Why yes, we should be judging all Muslims based on her.

By the way, how come the good Christian mum of Lanza didn't report her son?
The Lanza home was an IED factory? When did this revelation occur?

Obviously unstable guy had a shitload of arms.

What they did is called Diyya, also called "blood money." The intended purpose of Diyya is so that the family of victims do not exact similar revenge. The amount to be given for killing a non-Muslim is about 1/16th to 1/2 of what would be given if a Muslim male were killed.

Muslims in general are very giving and loving people. My best friends are Muslims.

Muslims in general?..Not really, world wide Muslims don't take care of their own..American muslims? most are good people, but hardly giving,Maybe to other muslims. Most are Also very cheap.

Muslims in general are very giving and loving people. My best friends are Muslims.

Muslims in general?..Not really, world wide Muslims don't take care of their own..American muslims? most are good people, but hardly giving,Maybe to other muslims. Most are Also very cheap.
not in my circle of friends.....some of the kindest, giving and most loving people I know.

not in my circle of friends.....some of the kindest, giving and most loving people I know.

Of course, they wouldn't be your friends if that weren't the case. That doesn't means that indicative of muslims as a whole now does it? As see can see throughout the middle east that's not the case

Yes there are nice Muslims and that's to be applauded. But Islam is a danger to America and Trump is right, we need to stop letting any more in. The nice Muslims in America won't be affected by such a policy.

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
Wrong! But typical far left drone wanting others to do what they will not do themselves..
I see that nerve is still bothering you. :D

Another example of why the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS!
Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
Can we assume that's $857 more per victim than you have contributed?

Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?

She's not the one criticizing contributions.

The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.
And of course we dont know how many none muslims donated.

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.
^^ This.

It is up over $60,000 now. Personally I am glad to see some step forward. Hopefully more will, and it will get to the victims families.
I see that nerve is still bothering you. :D

Kosh why the hate? Have you had any intimate interactions with Muslims outside of what you watch on TV and read on internet forums?
Says the far left drone!

How much have you contributed? or do you rely solely on others to do that via government redistribution?

The amount is an indicator of just how much muslims care.....which is apparently very little.

Not impressed....when I see American muslims marching in the streets in protest of radical islam I'll rethink my position.
^^ This.

Somehow - I doubt that would enough for you, you'd just move the goalposts again.

Muslims Around The World Rally Against Extremism
HUSAIN: American Muslims march on Saudi Embassy to protest extremism
Million American Muslims March Against Violent Extremism
Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally
How Muslim Groups, Scholars Have Been Fighting ISIS

...now go move those goal posts.

^^ This.

Somehow - I doubt that would enough for you, you'd just move the goalposts again.

Has the mainstream media been running it non stop 24/7 like they do anything BLM related?

^^ This.

Has the mainstream media been running it non stop 24/7 like they do anything BLM related?

That might interrupt the outrage obama seems to be fomenting.

^^ This.

BLM? Bureau of Land Management?

In order to run something non-stop 24/7 - there are some necessary requirements: dead bodies, guns, a hostage situation, a scandal, or liberal amounts of blood, sex and gore (preferably all 3). I don't see how peaceful protests will meet the requirements for a media frenzy.

^^ This.

Your propaganda is so weak CAIR girl. Show me an anti extremist rally, with more than a few people. Show me thousands of muslims give me something other than propganda talking points.

Dramatic video footage has emerged showing French Jews clashing with Muslim extremists outside the Don Yitzchak Abarbanel Synagogue in eastern Paris on Sunday, after anti-Israel protesters violently attacked the synagogue and attempted to force their way in

^^ This.

In order to run something non-stop 24/7 - there are some necessary requirements: dead bodies, guns, a hostage situation, a scandal, or liberal amounts of blood, sex and gore (preferably all 3). I don't see how peaceful protests will meet the requirements for a media frenzy.
So in other words... not media/news worthy. Yeah....If no one hears about it that's real effective.

^^ This.

So in other words... not media/news worthy. Yeah....If no one hears about it that's real effective.
That's because Muslims protest violence in tiny little clusters. The only thing that really brings Muslims out into the streets is a massive terrorist attack. Then they come out to dance and celebrate.

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Pretty decent - communities coming together to help :)
I would be more impressed by a $1 billion donation from the Saudi royal family. They can afford it.

That's because Muslims protest violence in tiny little clusters. The only thing that really brings Muslims out into the streets is a massive terrorist attack. Then they come out to dance and celebrate.

Well...except they didn't - not at 9/11 and not the Boston bombing and not San Bernadino. So...not only must goal posts be moved but folks have to lie in an attempt to validate their claims.

^^ This.

Nice job moving the goal posts ;)

talking about current history while you TRY to bring up old timey history that mrobama brings up Sunni . Christians haven't done conversions by the sword in centuries while in current times muslims convert by any violent means possible . See , Iraq , iran , Syria to see muslims at work Sunni .----------- haw as a new thought [edit] , see bataclan , see Charlie hebdo , talk to Ayn Hirsi Ali , theo van gogh !!
Can't talk to poor Theo, unfortunately. A peaceful Muslim hacked his head off for daring to criticise Islam.

This idiot doesn't know the difference between a peaceful Muslim and an extremist.

Forum List

Back