Muslims who refuse to Integrate

Why Limit it just to Muslims?
It should be across the board for immigrants.
Any group that comes to America and expects America to change to suit them, should be rounded up and sent packing to their original country or one that is will to submit to the demands of these people. Lets start with language, If you don't learn the language in a given time, back on the boat for you.

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.
Or jazz or blues and therefore rock 'n' roll.

Want me to actually go through all the words we got from immigrants too?
I mean, not even counting the ones WE immigrants got from the natives?

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

Which groups do you imagine those to be?
Imagine? There is no Imagine about it, It is reality.
Have you ever been to South Florida?
The are Cubans and Haitians that have been here 20 years and refuse to speak English.

Any group that comes to America and expects America to change to suit them, should be rounded up and sent packing to their original country or one that is will to submit to the demands of these people. Lets start with language, If you don't learn the language in a given time, back on the boat for you.

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

The are Cubans and Haitians that have been here 20 years and refuse to speak English.
Send the Cubans to Haiti and the Haitians to Cuba.

:rofl:

Right. Send whatever people you hate someplace else. Truth is, that strategy doesn't reduce hate.

People who are not speaking English to YOU (or for you just in case you happen to be in ear shot) are not "refusing " to learn, dimwit.

Right. Send whatever people you hate someplace else. Truth is, that strategy doesn't reduce hate.
don't import the muslims in the first place , they have no RIGHT to immigrate to the USA Dhara !!

People who are not speaking English to YOU (or for you just in case you happen to be in ear shot) are not "refusing " to learn, dimwit.
People like you keep immigrants back.....

Exactly wrong, numbskull.

I've spent the better part of two decades helping immigrants of all form, status, age, background, and condition learn English, understand and live in America, become citizens, and achieve their educational and professional goals. How about you, big mouth?

no reason to import muslims , as I said , muslims have no RIGHT to immigrate to the USA . No one has the RIGHT to immigrate to the USA Dante !!

manifold

I've spent the better part of two decades helping immigrants of all form, status, age, background, and condition learn English, understand and live in America, become citizens, and achieve their educational and professional goals. How about you, big mouth?
You've done what I would have thought was the impossible. You have surprised me.

I don't think I've ever found anyone as full of themselves as you are of yourself.

congrats

:clap2: :clap2::clap2:

manifold

You've done what I would have thought was the impossible. You have surprised me.

I don't think I've ever found anyone as full of themselves as you are of yourself.

congrats

:clap2: :clap2::clap2:

He is just proud of his professional achievements. Do you have any?

Forum List

Back