Muslims who refuse to Integrate

Whatever you say, untraveled hillbilly esme :)
You are pathetic. You're are a total American. Hillbilly? Seriously? You think a European would use those terms--redneck, hillbilly? Too funny.
If you'd ever lived in Europe, you'd realise us Europeans aren't as ignorant as you are and are familiar with American words, terms and phrases. You do know we got tv in Europe, right? You do know Europeans have Internet, right? Oops, how silly of me, you've never left your hillbilly town. Lol.

Is there some reason you keep avoiding my question, Ellie Mae?

Once again ---- what does "libtard" mean ---- in Europe?
Yep. She's a rightwing American. No question.
And you are a hillbilly redneck who hasn't been out of Hicksville let alone anywhere near Europe. Lol.

Hicksville is in Long Island. Now we know exactly where you are.

thanks Tilly , yep , I'm a 'hunerd' percent redneck , hillbilly , swamper with teeth and I am from the U.P. of Michigan ehh !! But yeah , I like to read and foreign English speaking boards are one of my favorites as well as foreign newspapers [English or translatable] . Plus I like learning about 'muslims' and that info is pretty easy to find because muslims are always in the current news and muslims have been murderous throughout human history Tilly . ------------ [hundred]
Anywhere near delightful Dearborn?

thanks Tilly , yep , I'm a 'hunerd' percent redneck , hillbilly , swamper with teeth and I am from the U.P. of Michigan ehh !! But yeah , I like to read and foreign English speaking boards are one of my favorites as well as foreign newspapers [English or translatable] . Plus I like learning about 'muslims' and that info is pretty easy to find because muslims are always in the current news and muslims have been murderous throughout human history Tilly . ------------ [hundred]

You still believe that myth?

You still believe that myth?
Dearborn is a real place. Silly Billy.

nope , U.P. is a world of its own , small homogenous population of Europeans and Chippewa Indians . All homogenous because we all did the same things . Many in the UP are Swedes , Italian , Finnish , French and other assorted . Cornish miners who mined iron ore rather than coal plus Welsh Rail Roaders and you must travel over the Mackinaw Bridge to even enter the UP . Course , we were ALL 100 percent American as the diversity disease hadn't arrived but we all knew where our roots came from . Biggest town is Marquette , I grew up on Lakewood Lane on the beach of Lake Superior listening to the fog horn from Marquette Harbor . Some years we get the most snow in the USA and I regularly saw 50 below zero as I went to work. Cool place , was like living in the 1880s but with most all modern utilities . Nothing but woods , trees , lakes and , I don't know , maybe 700 miles north of Dearbornistan to Marquette [Queen City of the North] !! You might check it out , its the Upper Peninsula of Michigan known for its YOOPERS , Pasties , snow , Lake Superior and the song Edmund Fitzgerald . I am in the PNW nowadays but surroundings are similar to the UP Tilly !!

nope , U.P. is a world of its own , small homogenous population of Europeans and Chippewa Indians . All homogenous because we all did the same things . Many in the UP are Swedes , Italian , Finnish , French and other assorted . Cornish miners who mined iron ore rather than coal plus Welsh Rail Roaders and you must travel over the Mackinaw Bridge to even enter the UP . Course , we were ALL 100 percent American as the diversity disease hadn't arrived but we all knew where our roots came from . Biggest town is Marquette , I grew up on Lakewood Lane on the beach of Lake Superior listening to the fog horn from Marquette Harbor . Some years we get the most snow in the USA and I regularly saw 50 below zero as I went to work. Cool place , was like living in the 1880s but with most all modern utilities . Nothing but woods , trees , lakes and , I don't know , maybe 700 miles north of Dearbornistan to Marquette [Queen City of the North] !! You might check it out , its the Upper Peninsula of Michigan known for its YOOPERS , Pasties , snow , Lake Superior and the song Edmund Fitzgerald . I am in the PNW nowadays but surroundings are similar to the UP Tilly !!
Thanks, Pismoe. It sounds fascinating. Sounds as though you have managed to preserve the areas history and culture there. I will look it up.

2016 and everything everywhere is being regulated and fenced . Plus population is a problem but I think the areas population is still pretty low as there is no work . Years ago there was woods work , cutting pulp and hardwoods for pallets , some potato farming . Then of course the city , county , state , the prison and the iron ore mines . Everyone is chasing the tourist dollar nowadays . In the 60 - 70s everything was wide open and before that it was even more wide open but I was very little . It was a great place but as I said , its probably pretty regulated nowadays .

Denmark has a total of 4-5000 people in prison. A TOTAL of 4-5000 people. That means, if the 70% number is accurate, which is doubtful, a maximum of 3500 people who are identified as Muslim are in prison in Denmark. Those 3500 people are supposed to represent all of Islam and how all people of Muslim faith integrate into European or Western cultures.? Seriously?
Well, 3500 is a big number for such a small country as Denmark. Plus it is probably a large % of Denmark's Muslim community too. Apart from this, why do liberals always think that you first have to sleep with every murderer before you can say that murder is bad for you?
This example of Muslims in jail in Denmark is being used to support the idea they, as a group and a religion, are not able to integrate into other cultures. Just because it is a problem in Denmark, does not mean it is the same issue as far as Muslim immigration around the world. It is, in fact, an example that is limited to Denmark.
It is by no means limited to Denmark. Take your own advice and quit talking about European countries, unless you live in them. Lol.

I don't live in the US. I live and work in foreign countries, including European countries.

In fact from all appearances --- you and I are the only two people here who seem to have any real-life experiences interacting with Muslims in Europe. And probably with interacting with Muslims at all. :eek:

Wrong again. The streak continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Limit it just to Muslims?
It should be across the board for immigrants.
Any group that comes to America and expects America to change to suit them, should be rounded up and sent packing to their original country or one that is will to submit to the demands of these people. Lets start with language, If you don't learn the language in a given time, back on the boat for you.

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.
Or jazz or blues and therefore rock 'n' roll.

Want me to actually go through all the words we got from immigrants too?
I mean, not even counting the ones WE immigrants got from the natives?

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

Which groups do you imagine those to be?

It is by no means limited to Denmark. Take your own advice and quit talking about European countries, unless you live in them. Lol.
I don't live in the US. I live and work in foreign countries, including European countries.
Well, take your own advice and confine your nonsense to the country you do live in.
Really, that's funny. Why don't you confine yourself to the country you live in, which is most likely the US, as you appear to be a complete fraud.
It isn't me that demands what other posters can and cannot debate. That would be you, you silly woman :)
Yeah, you're not a European. NO way.

'Cause only YOU would know, right special?

Any group that comes to America and expects America to change to suit them, should be rounded up and sent packing to their original country or one that is will to submit to the demands of these people. Lets start with language, If you don't learn the language in a given time, back on the boat for you.

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

What do you think language is made of? Ants?
Are you really that dense?
I guess you don't have to deal with multiple languages in your city.
That is a crying shame, you should be made to deal with numerous immigrant groups all speaking different languages.
It is nightmare ...

Oh, you poor dear!

Well, 3500 is a big number for such a small country as Denmark. Plus it is probably a large % of Denmark's Muslim community too. Apart from this, why do liberals always think that you first have to sleep with every murderer before you can say that murder is bad for you?
This example of Muslims in jail in Denmark is being used to support the idea they, as a group and a religion, are not able to integrate into other cultures. Just because it is a problem in Denmark, does not mean it is the same issue as far as Muslim immigration around the world. It is, in fact, an example that is limited to Denmark.

In fact from all appearances --- you and I are ...probably with interacting with Muslims at all.

Your retarded ass has been reported. Again.

In fact from all appearances --- you and I are ...probably with interacting with Muslims at all.

Your ......ass has been reported. ......

You need better communication skills. That post had nothing to do with the topic. Muslim immigrants are assimilating as other immigrant groups have.

Denmark has a total of 4-5000 people in prison. A TOTAL of 4-5000 people. That means, if the 70% number is accurate, which is doubtful, a maximum of 3500 people who are identified as Muslim are in prison in Denmark. Those 3500 people are supposed to represent all of Islam and how all people of Muslim faith integrate into European or Western cultures.? Seriously?
Lol.
This is what is happening in Germany and in many countries around Europe every day. There are street riots too between immigrant/ 'refugees' from various countries and what is referred to as a growing 'far right' resistance - read really pissed off natives.

INTERNATIONAL
  • Asylum Shelters in Germany Struggle with Refugee Violence

Close Quarters: Asylum Shelters in Germany Struggle with Violence

DPA
There has been a rising number of violent incidents in German refugee hostels in recent weeks and concern is growing among officials....

Two men are waiting for their lunch inside a drafty airport hangar -- one is an 80-year-old from Pakistan, the other an 18-year-old Albanian. A throng of people are waiting and the line can take up to an hour, but the young man has run out of patience. He climbs over the barrier and pushes forward, gets his food and then sits down at a table. A short time later, the elderly man addresses him angrily.

A dispute that began banally enough on Sunday, Sept. 27, ended in a mass brawl after the young Albanian hit the old man in the face. A security guard intervened and was able to pull the two apart, but three hours later, 50 to 60 Pakistanis stormed into the hangar and threatened the young Albanian with aluminum rods they had taken from their cots. The police moved in and were initially able to restore peace. Come dinner time, though, 300 angry Albanians had turned up. Some attacked the Pakistanis, benches were thrown, men struck each other with clubs and used pepper spray.
Police estimate that more than 350 of the 1,500 refugees staying in the emergency shelter at the Calden Airport near the city of Kassel became involved in the fight. The incident resulted in 14 injuries, including police officers. Two weeks prior, another altercation at Calden left 60 people injured.

Mounting Tensions

There have been other violent outbreaks at hostels in Ellwangen in the state of Baden-Württemberg, Suhl in Thuringia, Bramsche in Lower Saxony, Trier in Rhineland-Palatinate, Heidenau in Saxony, as well as in Dresden and Leipzig. Indeed, an explosive mood is developing in many of the refugee camps across Germany, most of which have become overcrowded. Police situation reports from across the country describe a growing propensity to violence in the hostels.

In one refugee hostel in the town of Königsbrunn in Bavaria, police claim to have found machetes constructed using bed frames -- "two approximately one-meter-long (three-foot-long) pipes with knives attached to them," as well as a "chair leg whose tip had been shaped into a club and four iron pipes, each about one meter in length."

At the beginning of September, inside a trade fair exhibition hall that had been converted into a refugee hostel in the town of Sinsheim in Baden-Württemberg, 200 to 300 asylum-seekers began fighting. A police report notes that security guards were so frightened after a man accused of participating in the brawl pulled a knife on them that they fled the scene.

In August alone, police in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia were dispatched 926 times to refugee accommodations -- far more frequently than in previous months...

Close Quarters: Asylum Shelters in Germany Struggle with Violence - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I lived in Austria for 4 years. There are many, many Turks there. I never met one who didn't speak German, and far better than I did. Muslim immigrants do learn the language.
How very generous of them.

Last edited:

I lived in Austria for 4 years. There are many, many Turks there. I never met one who didn't speak German, and far better than I did. Muslim immigrants do learn the language.
So they bloody well should.
And so what?
Incidentally, let's take a look at Germany. This is the welcome Erdogan gets from German Turks, and what he reminds them of:
Erdogan Urges Turks Not to Assimilate: 'You Are Part of Germany, But Also Part of Our Great Turkey'
By Özlem Gezer and Anna Reimann in Düsseldorf

Thousands of Turkish immigrants gave Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan a rock star welcome in Germany on Sunday in a show of national pride that remains fervent, even after decades spent in Germany. He told them they remain part of Turkey, and urged them to integrate into German society -- but not to assimilate.

.....And then he repeats the sentence that caused such a stir at a speech he held in Cologne three years ago. He warns Turks against assimilating themselves. "Yes, integrate yourselves into German society but don't assimilate yourselves. No one has the right to deprive us of our culture and our identity."

Erdogan knows that this statement amounts to a provocation in Germany -- no politician here is demanding that Turkish immigrants should deny their roots or give up their culture. Erdogan adds: "German newspapers will pick up on this tomorrow, but that's a mistake."

Erdogan Urges Turks Not to Assimilate: 'You Are Part of Germany, But Also Part of Our Great Turkey' - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Forum List

Back