Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did. I saw nothing that mentioned what you said. Want to try again?

Something is a missed here. I posted the link at 10:17 and you say you have read it? How can that be since you have posted on other threads between 10:17 untill you made this post at 11:15. Sure you have read it.

Yes, I did. Are you going to tell me if there's something I missed, or would you rather keep stalling?

I did. I saw nothing that mentioned what you said. Want to try again?

Something is a missed here. I posted the link at 10:17 and you say you have read it? How can that be since you have posted on other threads between 10:17 untill you made this post at 11:15. Sure you have read it.

Yes, I did. Are you going to tell me if there's something I missed, or would you rather keep stalling?

Sure you read it. and posted reply's on other threads. you may have glanced at it but you did not read it.

talk about lying and enters king liar starkey

:lol: bigreb stays true to form, lying. Remember that he is the one who had to have me explain charts and graphs to him. Someone else had to explain editing and the rules for it to him. :lol:

jake eight out of ten members here know you to be a liar. nough said.

:lol: bigreb stays true to form, lying. Remember that he is the one who had to have me explain charts and graphs to him. Someone else had to explain editing and the rules for it to him. There are five who support you, while everyone else laughs at you. :lol:

Sure you read it. and posted reply's on other threads. you may have glanced at it but you did not read it.
Fine, I'll play along. Tell me what I "missed" so this can be over with.

Fine, I'll play along. Tell me what I "missed" so this can be over with.

play along? :lol: I posted the link it's up to you to find it. so I suggest you start reading.

:lol: bigreb stays true to form, lying. Remember that he is the one who had to have me explain charts and graphs to him. Someone else had to explain editing and the rules for it to him. :lol:

jake eight out of ten members here know you to be a liar. nough said.

:lol: bigreb stays true to form, lying. Remember that he is the one who had to have me explain charts and graphs to him. Someone else had to explain editing and the rules for it to him. There are five who support you, while everyone else laughs at you. :lol:

you are just a left wing radical lying hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back