Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you read it. and posted reply's on other threads. you may have glanced at it but you did not read it.
Fine, I'll play along. Tell me what I "missed" so this can be over with.

play along? :lol: I posted the link it's up to you to find it. so I suggest you start reading.

Unless you want to tell me something specific, I'm not going to waste my time with this any longer. This is your last chance. Make it count.

Something is a missed here. I posted the link at 10:17 and you say you have read it? How can that be since you have posted on other threads between 10:17 untill you made this post at 11:15. Sure you have read it.

Yes, I did. Are you going to tell me if there's something I missed, or would you rather keep stalling?

Sure you read it. and posted reply's on other threads. you may have glanced at it but you did not read it.
I read the entire article twice.

There is Nothing about a prohibition on gold gilting the edge of the pages on a Quran.

I did. I saw nothing that mentioned what you said. Want to try again?

Something is a missed here. I posted the link at 10:17 and you say you have read it? How can that be since you have posted on other threads between 10:17 untill you made this post at 11:15. Sure you have read it.

Retract this,or prove it.

Then you are an infidel and must be stoned according to Islam law. The covering of the Koran is not to be enbourdered with gold edge. Nothing should be a detract from what is on the inside of that book.

Fine, I'll play along. Tell me what I "missed" so this can be over with.

play along? :lol: I posted the link it's up to you to find it. so I suggest you start reading.

Unless you want to tell me something specific, I'm not going to waste my time with this any longer. This is your last chance. Make it count.

I can lead a horse to water but I cannot make him drink. READ MY SON READ.

I did. I saw nothing that mentioned what you said. Want to try again?

Then you are an infidel and must be stoned according to Islam law. The covering of the Koran is not to be enbourdered with gold edge. Nothing should be a detract from what is on the inside of that book.

bingo we have a winner:clap2:

Oops. What a shame; you might have had a chance to prove me wrong there. We'll never know now.

I believe you're being spoken to here.

He is the winner of the biggest BS liar here on the board :eusa_liar:

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

I'm glad to hear that, but muslims do murder people, chop off their heads, and blow them up. I really think I'd prefer if they did just burn the bible. Wouldn't you?

Oops. What a shame; you might have had a chance to prove me wrong there. We'll never know now.

interpetation my unwilling student

Since Muslim tradition felt that directly portraying sacred figures and events might lead to idolatry, it was considered wrong to decorate the Qur’an with pictures (as was often done for Christian texts, for example). Muslims instead lavished love and care upon the sacred text itself. Arabic is written in many scripts, some of which are complex and beautiful. Arabic calligraphy is a highly honored art, much like Chinese calligraphy. Muslims also decorated their Qur’ans with abstract figures (arabesques), colored inks, and gold leaf. Pages from some of these antique Qur’ans are displayed throughout this article.

Qur'an - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since Muslim tradition felt that directly portraying sacred figures and events might lead to idolatry, it was considered wrong to decorate the Qur’an with pictures (as was often done for Christian texts, for example). Muslims instead lavished love and care upon the sacred text itself. Arabic is written in many scripts, some of which are complex and beautiful. Arabic calligraphy is a highly honored art, much like Chinese calligraphy. Muslims also decorated their Qur’ans with abstract figures (arabesques), colored inks, and gold leaf. Pages from some of these antique Qur’ans are displayed throughout this article.

And your point is..............????

OH so it's "and your point is" now. Interpretation my unwilling student.
Interpretation

"Since Muslim tradition felt that directly portraying sacred figures and events might lead to idolatry, it was considered wrong to decorate the Qur’an with pictures"

OH so it's "and your point is" now. Interpretation my unwilling student.
Interpretation

"Since Muslim tradition felt that directly portraying sacred figures and events might lead to idolatry, it was considered wrong to decorate the Qur’an with pictures"
but look at what else it says

They seem to have transferred the spirit of idolatry on to the book itself. Because the spirit of idolatry is, in essence, a spiritual problem. Whether one is idolizing a statue of the Virgin Mary, or the Koran, if one is willing to kill, maim, riot, loot, burn, or terrorize others in defense of an inanimate object, then one is actually dead in spirit.

Wikipedia and bigreb as sources for Muslim religious doctrine. That is funny! :lol:

What the racist dork from North Carolina does not get is that Islam has many, many sects, just like Christian is riven by a thousand denominations.

What a sad sack big reb is truly.

Wikipedia and bigreb as sources for Muslim religious doctrine. That is funny! :lol:

What the racist dork from North Carolina does not get is that Islam has many, many sects, just like Christian is riven by a thousand denominations.

Whats funny is that you are a left wingnut wacko reactionary.

Whats funny is that you are a left wingnut wacko reactionary.

See, you lie even you think you aren't lying. I am not left, I am not a wing nut (you are), I am not a wack (you are), and a reactionary is a title that applies to your far right.

So if you want to lie about me, then write it correctly, doofus: ". . . you are a left wing nut wacko radical with an agenda that contravenes everything the old slaveholders stood for in 1787". Oh, wait a minute, bigreb. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back