Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey ,I spent the day at the beach with my wife on my boat , saw sharks , had sex and road a Harley Davidson around town went to 3 restaurants and bars and watched the sunset with a woman more lovely than you can feature
And I never once had to wonder if the God I believe in wanted me to kill people because they didn't believe what I believe .

A muslim can do that.

Hey ,I spent the day at the beach with my wife on my boat , saw sharks , had sex and road a Harley Davidson around town went to 3 restaurants and bars and watched the sunset with a woman more lovely than you can feature
And I never once had to wonder if the God I believe in wanted me to kill people because they didn't believe what I believe .

...And then you came back to your computer, as you do every day, and proceeded to post ill-researched lies about Islam under the false pretense of "exposing" our beliefs. You are obsessed with something you know nothing about. You arrogantly assume you know more about my religious beliefs than I do even though the extent of your exposure to them consists of reading a few articles online and excerpts from some books that have been translated into English. No happy person feels the need to lie pathologically about others' beliefs, or to post disgusting filth about other peoples' families like you do.

Laughter is the only response a Muslim has to a kafir who believes that he possesses the knowledge necessary to interpret Shari'ah. Please, go on. :lol:

Oh that's right. Kafirs are too stupid to interpret the edge of a blade to mean peace.

Laughter is the only response a Muslim has to a kafir who believes that he possesses the knowledge necessary to interpret Shari'ah. Please, go on. :lol:

Oh that's right. Kafirs are too stupid to interpret the edge of a blade to mean peace.

Just what we needed.

Another instant expert on all things Islamic :eusa_whistle:

It's funny how many of those we began to see after 9/11 :eusa_think:

I wonder what people would say if I started telling Christians what they believe? Something tells me it wouldn't go over as well...

Get a life.

...And then you came back to your computer, as you do every day, and proceeded to post ill-researched lies about Islam under the false pretense of "exposing" our beliefs. You are obsessed with something you know nothing about. You arrogantly assume you know more about my religious beliefs than I do even though the extent of your exposure to them consists of reading a few articles online and excerpts from some books that have been translated into English. No happy person feels the need to lie pathologically about others' beliefs, or to post disgusting filth about other peoples' families like you do.

yak yak yak.
Your beliefs are irreverent to me.
You often state opinions about Islam that are contrary to traditional mainstream Islamic though (fiqh scripture )and I provide that missing information.
Please link to these lies, be kind enough to provide definitive proof they are lies.

Thanks, your ownership.

Just what we needed.

I wonder what people would say if I started telling Christians what they believe? Something tells me it wouldn't go over as well...
Especially, since most Christian don't really know what they believe or what they are supposed to believe. :eusa_angel:

yak yak yak.
You often state opinions about Islam that are contrary to traditional mainstream Islamic though (fiqh scripture )and I provide that missing information.
No, you don't. You provide opinions that almost invariably come from members of a single sect and hold them up as if they're representative of all Islam. You are dishonest and you have an agenda.

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

Goodness, have you ever been proved wrong. Wonder if you will admit it or apologize....I'm betting not.

Just what we needed.

Especially, since most Christian don't really know what they believe or what they are supposed to believe. :eusa_angel:
thats because most people you think are christians really arent

yak yak yak.
No, you don't. You provide opinions that almost invariably come from members of a single sect and hold them up as if they're representative of all Islam. You are dishonest and you have an agenda.

There are no Islamic opinions that were contrary to the ones I post that hold any intellectual weight. Period.

The opinions you have been posting are ignored by the ummah and are considered heretical ,They hold no scriptural basis without torturing the quran and throwing the traditions under the camel.

Im not concerned about that.

My agenda?
To encourage people to prove what I say about islam and jihad wrong.

I'm so evil.

There are no Islamic opinions that were contrary to the ones I post that hold any intellectual weight. Period.
Most of them contradict the garbage you post; you simply have a habit of ignoring the truth when it's inconsistent with your beliefs. This happens often.

The opinions you have been posting are ignored by the ummah and are considered heretical ,
Prove that these statements are true of Shah Waliullah, As-Suyuti, Al-Qaradawi, Qutb, and Maududi.

They hold no scriptural basis without torturing the quran and throwing the traditions under the camel.
You lack the intelligence and education necessary to make this judgment.

Im not concerned about that.

My agenda?
To encourage people to prove what I say about islam and jihad wrong.
:lol:

Nope. It's to propagate your own uninformed opinion and throw a little bitch fit every time somebody points out how silly and uneducated your posts are.

I'm so evil.
You aren't significant enough to be evil.

Last edited:
Just what we needed.

And I'll take that any day over murderous Islam.:cuckoo:

Originally Posted by Mr.Fitnah
The opinions you have been posting are ignored by the ummah and are considered heretical
Prove that these statements are true of Shah Waliullah, As-Suyuti, Al-Qaradawi, Qutb, and Maududi.

I have not seen any evidence of those opinions being wide spread or canonical thought .
You just throw them out as a distraction like a fishing lure.

Qutb and the muslim brotherhood have become popular and could be considered reform Islam.
Qutb does carry intellectual power , it does inspire that basic Islamic murderous rage. He is not the Islam you are looking for.

I guess thats why he is pointed to as the father of the Islamic revolution and the muslim brotherhood ,next to Jimmy Carter.

There are no traditional scriptural Islamic opinions that disagree with my opinion, .If you disagree with me ,you disagree with the "prophet'.

"Wanna be" muslims need a filter to distort "islam" so they can lie to infidels , they need Waliullah, As-Suyuti, Al-Qaradawi, and Maududi or what ever.

Why not Esposito ?Or Armstrong? Or Gw Bush?
Islam means peace
Have you not seen Islams accomplishments in architecture?

WTC%20Rubble%20close-up%20w%20S&R2.jpg

It is so joyful .
Look at the soaring arches.

Why are you such a hater?
Embrace Islam.

You are only lying to yourself, but what the heck take that chance. Allah may just be very disappointed in you that you may just be worshiping the Quran instead of him.

I have not seen any evidence of those opinions being wide spread or canonical thought .
That's because you aren't familiar with Islamic though, modern or classical. You are familiar with Google and the Wahhabi propaganda mills it digs up for you when you troll the internet for new propaganda material. :lol:

Qutb and the muslim brotherhood have become popular and could be considered reform Islam.
Qutb does carry intellectual power , it does inspire that basic Islamic murderous rage. He is not the Islam you are looking for.
You're going to tell me that? I suppose I'll have to toss out "Fi Dhilal al-Qur'an" in that case. :rolleyes:

Quit acting as if you were familiar with any of these men before you googled their names, tool.

I guess thats why he is pointed to as the father of the Islamic revolution and the muslim brotherhood ,next to Jimmy Carter.

There are no traditional scriptural Islamic opinions that disagree with my opinion, .If you disagree with me ,you disagree with the "prophet'.
:rofl:

After all, there is no opinion in Islam more authoritative than that of a kafir who reads internet articles. Keep trying. Meanwhile, the rest of the world will continue not caring. :thup:

"Wanna be" muslims need a filter to distort "islam" so they can lie to infidels , they need Waliullah, As-Suyuti, Al-Qaradawi, and Maududi or what ever.

Why not Esposito ?Or Armstrong? Or Gw Bush?
Islam means peace
Have you not seen Islams accomplishments in architecture?

WTC%20Rubble%20close-up%20w%20S&R2.jpg

It is so joyful .
Look at the soaring arches.

Why are you such a hater?
Embrace Islam.

Looks like somebody forgot his Vesprin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back