Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong yet again you window licker on the short bus. I (probably unlike you) actually SERVED 20 YEARS IN THE NAVY. I've been in war zones (4), as well as actually KNEW people.

Trust me........when it comes to survival, you'll do what's right and not what some fucked up ideal tells you.

Either that, or you die.
You are right I did not serve 20 years in the navy. I guess the military people I served with had different feelings about the enemy than you and your group.

I know you, or at least your type from my years of service. You were the wack who had so much trouble adjusting to military life and the mission that we had to give you the crap jobs that threatened your fellows the least when you messed it up. Or we ran you out of the service.

You know for a fact ABS is telling you the truth, yet, just as you did in the service, you against its good order and discipline.

You must have been a scummy service member then, because you are the type of scummy civilian now willing to threaten our fighting men and women over a book. :evil: :cuckoo:

You do not know me at all. Perhaps if you happen to know of someone in the military or someone that was in the military that served in a combat roll you could ask him how he feels about it. I did not say they would approve on citizens back home burning the koran. I do know if they felt it would annoy their enemy, the soldier himself would burn it if allowed to do so.

You are right I did not serve 20 years in the navy. I guess the military people I served with had different feelings about the enemy than you and your group.

I know you, or at least your type from my years of service. You were the wack who had so much trouble adjusting to military life and the mission that we had to give you the crap jobs that threatened your fellows the least when you messed it up. Or we ran you out of the service.

You know for a fact ABS is telling you the truth, yet, just as you did in the service, you against its good order and discipline.

You must have been a scummy service member then, because you are the type of scummy civilian now willing to threaten our fighting men and women over a book. :evil: :cuckoo:

You do not know me at all. Perhaps if you happen to know of someone in the military or someone that was in the military that served in a combat roll you could ask him how he feels about it. I did not say they would approve on citizens back home burning the koran. I do know if they felt it would annoy their enemy, the soldier himself would burn it if allowed to do so.

The best thing to do with jake is put his liberal moonbat behind on ignore. You stop feeding the trolls that way.

Laughter is the only response a Muslim has to a kafir who believes that he possesses the knowledge necessary to interpret Shari'ah. Please, go on. :lol:

You are only lying to yourself, but what the heck take that chance. Allah may just be very disappointed in you that you may just be worshiping the Quran instead of him.

Hey Stupid Tiny Bastard Redneck in NC, do you understand the difference between "pictures" and "embellishing with gilt"?

Pictures provide a specific representation of something, embellishment on script and with gold leaf doesn't.

Matter of fact, look at their mosques, they are HEAVILY decorated with embellishment and gold, yet there are NO PICTURES OF ANYTHING in them.

Try again stupid.

Yeah, I do "know" you by the way think and communicate. Very, very few soldiers would be inclined to burn the Quran, and his fellows would prevent him.

The best thing to do with jake is put his liberal moonbat behind on ignore. You stop feeding the trolls that way.

We would have run bigreb out of our unit and out of the service so fast his ass would burn from the skid marks.

Hey Born Wrong.......you may wish to ask some of the CURRENTLY ON ACTIVE DUTY on this board if they would burn one or not if given the chance.

Most (like 95 percent or better) would say no. Why? Taking mortar fire and shit like that is fucked up enough, you don't need to go pissing off the civilians and turning them towards the Taliban and Al Queda by burning their book.

Obviously, you're a product of the Viet Nam era, soldiers today are MUCH smarter than you.

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

And yet they are BANNED in Islamic run countries. You can literally be put to death for openly carrying one in public or for importing any into the Country. Go figure.
There are around 70 Islamic or majority muslim countries.

Most have Christian populations and allow churches to be built.

example: Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Malaysia, etc.

So which counties are you saying have these laws?
I beleive you are wrong, the satanic religion controlled countries you refer to DO NOT allow Bibles in their country, and do not allow church building. Another lie put out by satan.

SkullPilot, that is better than all of the tortures and evils visited by Christians on non-Christians. All religious oppression is evil, whether in Iran or in Florida.
If you are equating Christianity with islam, falsely accusing Christianity with more torture and murder than islam, than you are sadly mistaken. I am a Christian and will not say what I think you are.

SkullPilot, that is better than all of the tortures and evils visited by Christians on non-Christians. All religious oppression is evil, whether in Iran or in Florida.
If you are equating Christianity with islam, falsely accusing Christianity with more torture and murder than islam, than you are sadly mistaken. I am a Christian and will not say what I think you are.

Hey stupid, ever hear of Torquemada? How about the Crusades? Know what a passion play is all about?

Then........in this country, there's the Salem Witch Trials, the constant gay bashing, Ted Haggard and "Jesus Camp", as well as people like Fred Phelps and that idiot down in Florida.

You "Christians" keep telling the Muslims that they've got to distance themselves from the radicals in their religion.

When are you "Christians" going to start cleaning your own theology up? Remember, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You are trolling: I did no such thing. I said "all religious oppression is evil, whether in Iran or in Florida." Christianity's history is full of such evils, as is Islam's. And, yes, I am Christian born again in the blood of Jesus, so your intepretation of my relationship with God matters not, little one.

Laughter is the only response a Muslim has to a kafir who believes that he possesses the knowledge necessary to interpret Shari'ah. Please, go on. :lol:

You are only lying to yourself, but what the heck take that chance. Allah may just be very disappointed in you that you may just be worshiping the Quran instead of him.

Hey Stupid Tiny Bastard Redneck in NC, do you understand the difference between "pictures" and "embellishing with gilt"?

Pictures provide a specific representation of something, embellishment on script and with gold leaf doesn't.

Matter of fact, look at their mosques, they are HEAVILY decorated with embellishment and gold, yet there are NO PICTURES OF ANYTHING in them.

Try again stupid.

edit. The custom of Islam is that any image greater (as in gold) then the words of allah detract from allah. When they hold an object with high regard they are closely get to th threash old of Idoltary at least that what my source says in so many words.

Last edited:

Try again stupid.

edit. The custom of Islam is that any image greater (as in gold) then the words of allah detract from allah. When they hold an object with high regard they are closely get to th threash old of Idoltary at least that what my source says in so many words.

Hey stupid........go back to school and learn reading comprehension.

An "image" is a picture or representation of something specific.

Filigree decoration along the border of the book isn't. That's why there are gold filigree books, but in NONE of them will you ever find a picture.

Try again idiot.

Try again stupid.

Hey stupid........go back to school and learn reading comprehension.

An "image" is a picture or representation of something specific.

Filigree decoration along the border of the book isn't. That's why there are gold filigree books, but in NONE of them will you ever find a picture.

Try again idiot.

I suggest you refrain from the drugs you are way over your head. Do not make me come back here and make you look like the fool you are.

Edit and image can be anything the letters in gold would be an image. a design in gold around the edges would be an image.

Last edited:
bigreb continues the fool here and he always will. Remember he is the guy who lies. He is the guy who is a vicious racist, sexist, and homophobe. He is the guy who actually wanted to fight me because I made him look so damn stupid. He is the guy who had to have graphs, charts, and edits explained to him. He, along with TwisterJerker, are the clowns of the board, along with Boedicca and TeaPartySamurai.

Muslim man accidentally sets himself on fire while burning the American Flag...

flagburn.jpg

Not sure if Muslims burn Bibles but we do know they like to burn stuff. They behead and burn human beings around the world all the time. So is beheading and burning a human being worse than burning a Bible? I'll let you decide that for yourselves.

You did notice that is not a real U.S. flag?

Do you think "that flag" was intended to 'represent' the US flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back