Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also was PRP teams, Security Force, PRT Coordinator, DAPA, Suicide Prevention Counselor, and a couple of other things.

Yeah........I've got experience, what of it?

You sound defensive.

We definitely have different experiences.

bornright is the one sounding defensive and is projecting. Why are doing that, bornright? ABS has answered your questions clearly and concisely. No, you don't know what the great majority of soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, and coast guard people on active duty think about this. They flatly would not burn the Qurans, and their NCOs and officers would not permit them to do so in the first place.

I also was PRP teams, Security Force, PRT Coordinator, DAPA, Suicide Prevention Counselor, and a couple of other things.

You sound defensive.

bornright is the one sounding defensive and is projecting. Why are doing that, bornright? ABS has answered your questions clearly and concisely. No, you don't know what the great majority of soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, and coast guard people on active duty think about this. They flatly would not burn the Qurans, and their NCOs and officers would not permit them to do so in the first place.

You have over the course of several threads proven that you have ZERO clue about the military, so go back to your hot wheels and shut up.

No Muslims would not burn the Bible, but they should burn the CROSS with a PIG hanging on it. Hey after all Christians of the south of the USA do it. :evil:

I have read the entire Koran many times cover to cover.

Before I converted to Christianity.

I used to run a Madrassa in my home. No females allowed of course. As a Muslim, I used to think I was superior to everybody else, then Christianity showed me the light.

:cuckoo: Well we swaped then, i was a Xtian who just happend to find out the supressed & real nasty Bible that they hide from idiots, Till i came by the Quran & saw that it united ALL the prophets , rather than Jews bashing Jesus, & Christians & Jews bashing Mahammad.

So many Bibles , so many LIES & CONTRADICTIONS. You sound like from Pakistan or something, well i can tell you Islam in Pakistan is a disaster to Muslims, they destroy it with their Hypocracy. Do not judge a religion by its people. Remember Jesus came from the actual people who wanted him OUT

The Quran unites "all the prophets" as they are all remade in mohammads image, stolen and remade .
The Quran then calls for the eradication of all non muslims
Now there is a plan.

So does the BIBLE calls to eradicates all none Jews or Christians, only difference is that the Bible includes Babies, children, women :clap2:

Know what is one of the worst things about being Muslim?

No pork chops or barbecue.

I would venture to guess that the worst thing about being a Muslim would only be applicable if you were a woman ... How any woman can defend that religion is beyond me.

A Middle Eastern Muslim will never know the measure of goodness that a canine pet adds to life.

No Muslims would not burn the Bible, but they should burn the CROSS with a PIG hanging on it. Hey after all Christians of the south of the USA do it. :evil:

Do you have a link? Oh and the klann is everywhere not just in the south jackass.

Do you have a link? Oh and the klann is everywhere not just in the south jackass.

I suppose that if anyone would know, it would be the card carrying KKK fuckers like you, eh?

Next time I have a family reunion I will ask my black relatives if they found my card for me. MORON.

I suppose that if anyone would know, it would be the card carrying KKK fuckers like you, eh?

Next time I have a family reunion I will ask my black relatives if they found my card for me. MORON.

Oh......so you mean that you've got some "strange fruit" ready to be put on the vine?

Whatever gets you through the night..........

bigreb uses the n-word casually here. I hope his relatives have knocked him on his ass enough so that he doesn't use the word around them. And if his relatives use it (internal oppression) along with bigreb bozo, I hope the neighbors knock them all on their asses. And, oh yeah, did not bigreb say good things about the KKK?

You sound defensive.

You must be aware of the fact that military personnel do not have the same freedoms as the rest of American citizens. They would not burn that book only because of that lack of freedom. You have no idea the hatred one has for his enemy in war. You obviously watch too many liberal created war movies.

bornright, quit talking like a loon. You literally have no idea what you are talking about or how our fighting men and women feel about it.

bornright, quit talking like a loon. You literally have no idea what you are talking about or how our fighting men and women feel about it.

and you do? I in fact have not seen a single post of yours where I thought to myself "self Jokey just made a good point."

You sound defensive.

You must be aware of the fact that military personnel do not have the same freedoms as the rest of American citizens. They would not burn that book only because of that lack of freedom. You have no idea the hatred one has for his enemy in war. You obviously watch too many liberal created war movies.

HatchedWrong, you've already told us that you were a Viet Nam era soldier. We already know the history of that war.

Additionally, based on what you've posted, as well as your obvious lack of intellect, you'd be lost on a field of battle today.

Oh yeah......dinosaur fucks like you should brush up a bit on what's going on NOW. I've only been retired from the Navy for about 8 years, and lemmie tell ya.........the changes just between then and now are HUGE, as well as the fact that their outlook is quite a bit different as well.

Ever heard of "work smarter not harder"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back