Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you gonna do cybermuscles?

Face it, you ain't shit, can't do shit, and are pretty much just an overly fragrant, fairly large, stool sample.

Try again idiot, and while you're at it, go hang some strange fruit you KKK fuck.

And what the fuck does that make you punk? big bitch behind a computer keyboard. Does it require one seat or two for you to sit you fat ass at the computer?

Actually, I weigh 140 and bicycle 15 miles per day. What does your fat souther fried ass do?

I'm betting drink beer, light farts, burn crosses and hang strange fruit.

Oh yeah........I also study martial arts. Tell ya what, whenever you decide to pop over Amarillo way, give me a PM and we'll figure out where you can find me at.

But......pussies like you only talk big on boards. Some of us actually do stuff.

I really don't mean to critize you, but 15 miles on a bike is really not that impressive even for old guys like myself. Please do not brag and threaten people as it is not becoming of a sailor.

Heres a little secertr I work with my hands everyday I am a plumber I have to use big pipe wrenches lift full sticks of various sizes cast iron pipe on my shoulder by myself up to 8 inch, everyday My job is not for pussy's little girl. you really would not want to be on the recieving end from me.

But I tell you what yu make it to Kannapolis send me a PM we can talk.

Use big pipe and lift full sticks up to 8 inches?

What's it like living as a gay size queen?

Fucktard this is what I said

I am a plumber I have to use big pipe wrenches lift full sticks of various sizes cast iron pipe on my shoulder by myself up to 8 inch
He doesnt understand work, he hears 8 inches , his mangina starts to twitch and he starts to drool.
He's Pavolovs cocksucker.

And what the fuck does that make you punk? big bitch behind a computer keyboard. Does it require one seat or two for you to sit you fat ass at the computer?

Actually, I weigh 140 and bicycle 15 miles per day. What does your fat souther fried ass do?

Oh yeah........I also study martial arts. Tell ya what, whenever you decide to pop over Amarillo way, give me a PM and we'll figure out where you can find me at.

But......pussies like you only talk big on boards. Some of us actually do stuff.

I really don't mean to critize you, but 15 miles on a bike is really not that impressive even for old guys like myself. Please do not brag and threaten people as it is not becoming of a sailor.
This is what he is bragging about.

bike_seat2313.jpg

This is what he is bragging about.

bike_seat2313.jpg

That would more then likely be a small fry to the little bitch. just a little tickler

I said at least 15 miles per day, 7 days a week, with longer rides on weekends.

What you got? I'm betting nothing.

Pussy. Care to try my job and do it everyday?

Nope and I donT doubt you 4 A SECOND.
Im sure those weekend rides go and on.
bike_seat2313.jpg

Sure........only if I'm gonna get paid like you do. And sorry......but I'm not as fat as you, so I won't be showing any butt crack.

By the way, originally I'm from Montana, and hard work is a way of life for me. Before joining the Navy, I built fences, ran cattle, and dug ditches.

When I was in the Navy? Up until I'd made E-5, I was on every fucking working party there was, as well as At Sea Fire Party (yeah, that's hard work too), as well as spent 6 months pulling cargo out and stowing it in the hold of the ship.

Ever do 6 months doing nothing but throwing 50 lb boxes for 10-18 hours/day? I have.

Your job doesn't scare me, and neither does your racist bigoted idiot self.

E5 damn what a loser.
I when in as an E3

Actually, in the Navy, E-5 is when you finally can get off working party detail because now you're the assistant supervisor.

Oh yeah.......what part of RETIRED FROM THE MILITARY do you keep missing? Got out as an E-3?

Loser.

Sure........only if I'm gonna get paid like you do. And sorry......but I'm not as fat as you, so I won't be showing any butt crack.

By the way, originally I'm from Montana, and hard work is a way of life for me. Before joining the Navy, I built fences, ran cattle, and dug ditches.

When I was in the Navy? Up until I'd made E-5, I was on every fucking working party there was, as well as At Sea Fire Party (yeah, that's hard work too), as well as spent 6 months pulling cargo out and stowing it in the hold of the ship.

Ever do 6 months doing nothing but throwing 50 lb boxes for 10-18 hours/day? I have.

Your job doesn't scare me, and neither does your racist bigoted idiot self.

Funny I am not fat.
I am 6'7" 280lbs 38" waist 64" chest 20" biceps.

Whimpy I said I have to lift cast Iron pipe up to 8" up on my shoulders to carry so I can install it in hangers off the ground.
A full length of sch 40 8" cast Iron pipe weighs about 280 lbs So what ever you did doesn't really meanmuch to me.

Oh and I grew up farming.

Last edited:
38 inch waist?

That's fat in just about every book I've ever seen, and I was a Physical Fitness Coordinator for the Navy.

Got it......you're a racist fat load.

Book, Chapter and verse, or in other words: evidence????

Read the story of Saul and the Canaanites, please. And Joshua and gang were solid hammers on the children of darkness. Yeah, they were a tough lot.

The statement: "So does the BIBLE calls to eradicates all none Jews or Christians, only difference is that the Bible includes Babies, children, women " was not proved in either of those stories.

The Canaanites were cursed by the Lord, twice
when Ham looked upon Noah, naked
when Ham was given Africa, with his sons and Canaan stole his uncle's and cousins' land by settling on the Mediterarian.
When Yeshua walked the earth, a Canaanite woman was forgiven and promised rewards for her "faith" (showing the Lord's mercy and power of forgiveness).
So....What does "children of darkness" mean to you? To me, it means they were evil people that sinned against man and against the Lord to the point He sent a "weak" army of men to defeat them (with His help).

I count a few "tribes", that is not all peoples that are not Jewish or Christian. I know it is hard for you to admit, but there is a big, big, difference.

Islam (the government) calls for war on everyone that is not muslim. It is in the Quran, it is in Shari'ah law. The call for subjugation, conversion, or murder of non-believers is repeated again and again, by the book, by the leaders, by the radicals. Only people that believe they are beyond reach (mostly because they are intellectual snobs) do not take the statements seriously. They offer no evidence, only opinion of why these people with a FOURTEEN HUNDRED (that is one thousand, four hundred) year history will suddenly behave different because "they" (the all important intellectual snobs) said so. When they are repeatedly proven wrong, they continue the same lame statements with the implied 'because I said so, and I know more than you attitude'. It is a very sad statement of the way "the educated" (on paper) act when this country's first president requested to be called "mister" because he felt there should be no ELITIST in this nation (I think islam has elitists leaders in their government, maybe you really feel we should become like them so you could direct other peoples' lives?

Your counter argument is so weak. The Lord God commanded the extermination (genocide) of peoples, and His orders were carried out. The Catholic and Protestant churches carried out purges of their enemies for two centuries. The Mormons wiped out a wagon train of immigrants in the West in 1857.

To suggest somehow the Christians and Jews are immune to genocide in the name of religion is sanctimonious, sinful, and a lie before God. For shame on your black soul. You would have made a great Iman or an Inquisitor. For shame, logical4u.

38 inch waist?

That's fat in just about every book I've ever seen, and I was a Physical Fitness Coordinator for the Navy.

How so? How is that fat?

You keep repeating the gavy for some reason? You really had it tough rolling in those tight bunks with your shipmates.

Last edited:
E5 damn what a loser.
I when in as an E3

Actually, in the Navy, E-5 is when you finally can get off working party detail because now you're the assistant supervisor.

Oh yeah.......what part of RETIRED FROM THE MILITARY do you keep missing? Got out as an E-3?

Loser.
I when in as an E-3 ,shitkat
I quit after sub school and nuclear school.
carrying boxes is about all a twat like you is good for.

I'm beginning to understand the "teaching zen martial arts in the park" during the weekend , Your the crazy guy dancing around hassling people for change posting on the interwebs from the public library.
Loser.

38 inch waist?

How so? How is that fat?

According to military regs, your body size would be considered a fat load, and you would only be given 3 PRT cycles (they're 6 months each) before you were told to go home.

And, if the Navy considered it fat, as a PRT Coordinator FOR the Navy, I consider it fat as well.

38 inch waist?

How so? How is that fat?

According to military regs, your body size would be considered a fat load, and you would only be given 3 PRT cycles (they're 6 months each) before you were told to go home.

And, if the Navy considered it fat, as a PRT Coordinator FOR the Navy, I consider it fat as well.

According to Air Force regs My muscle mass was great then my fat mass. And I played football while in Eroupe for the Spangdalhem shieks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back