Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you were reading me. :lol: Ok, truce for a moment. How good was your team?

I knew you were reading me. :lol: Ok, truce for a moment. How good was your team?

The team had some good players if they weren't in the military they could have played pro. coach wasn't that good lost way to many games because of missed calls on his part.
The offensive line was known as the leg brakers. Most teams hated to see us line up against them.

Last edited:
We had a superb Army hardball team in Korea and at Fort Hood. I do miss military leagues. When my arm went, I ended up coaching softball teams, men and women, some good and some bad, but all a lot of fun.

OK, truce over: you are still a racist idiot.

We had a superb Army hardball team in Korea and at Fort Hood. I do miss military leagues. When my arm went, I ended up coaching softball teams, men and women, some good and some bad, but all a lot of fun.

OK, truce over: you are still a racist idiot.

and you're still a little faggot bitch

Is your pension enough to live on without having to work at McDonald's?

Actually yes. Haven't been gainfully employed for around 7 years now.

You know........it's nice to retire at 38.

39 for me, and I have NO intention of ever working again.

It's the good life , thanx civilians.

I'd pos rep you for that, but I gotta spread it around.

I owe you one.

Only thing that sucks about it though, is most of my friends have to still work, which is kinda why I started riding my Lemond again.

Read the story of Saul and the Canaanites, please. And Joshua and gang were solid hammers on the children of darkness. Yeah, they were a tough lot.

The statement: "So does the BIBLE calls to eradicates all none Jews or Christians, only difference is that the Bible includes Babies, children, women " was not proved in either of those stories.

The Canaanites were cursed by the Lord, twice
when Ham looked upon Noah, naked
when Ham was given Africa, with his sons and Canaan stole his uncle's and cousins' land by settling on the Mediterarian.
When Yeshua walked the earth, a Canaanite woman was forgiven and promised rewards for her "faith" (showing the Lord's mercy and power of forgiveness).
So....What does "children of darkness" mean to you? To me, it means they were evil people that sinned against man and against the Lord to the point He sent a "weak" army of men to defeat them (with His help).

I count a few "tribes", that is not all peoples that are not Jewish or Christian. I know it is hard for you to admit, but there is a big, big, difference.

Islam (the government) calls for war on everyone that is not muslim. It is in the Quran, it is in Shari'ah law. The call for subjugation, conversion, or murder of non-believers is repeated again and again, by the book, by the leaders, by the radicals. Only people that believe they are beyond reach (mostly because they are intellectual snobs) do not take the statements seriously. They offer no evidence, only opinion of why these people with a FOURTEEN HUNDRED (that is one thousand, four hundred) year history will suddenly behave different because "they" (the all important intellectual snobs) said so. When they are repeatedly proven wrong, they continue the same lame statements with the implied 'because I said so, and I know more than you attitude'. It is a very sad statement of the way "the educated" (on paper) act when this country's first president requested to be called "mister" because he felt there should be no ELITIST in this nation (I think islam has elitists leaders in their government, maybe you really feel we should become like them so you could direct other peoples' lives?

Your counter argument is so weak. The Lord God commanded the extermination (genocide) of peoples, and His orders were carried out. The Catholic and Protestant churches carried out purges of their enemies for two centuries. The Mormons wiped out a wagon train of immigrants in the West in 1857.

To suggest somehow the Christians and Jews are immune to genocide in the name of religion is sanctimonious, sinful, and a lie before God. For shame on your black soul. You would have made a great Iman or an Inquisitor. For shame, logical4u.

Add all of those you listed, combined would not match one century of islam murders. Will you please name the religious leaders of the faiths above that "justify" and "praise" those acts, today?

Talk about "weak" arguments. You made the statement: "So does the BIBLE calls to eradicates all none Jews or Christians, only difference is that the Bible includes Babies, children, women ". You have yet to prove that statement. You have given examples of events and acts that Christians are "ashamed", and have tried to make sure nothing like them ever happens again. It is a source of "embarrassment", not pride (as radical muslims would do), for Christians. If you doubt, ask a "Christian" if they know of any of those evil acts, they will probably tell you those and more. They have no pride over these acts, they are a source of shame.

Why do you ignore the massive murders done in the name of islam? Why do you ignore the crimes against humanity done in the name of islam? Why do you "support" (by not calling it by name, tyranny) Shari'ah law? Why will you declare Christians equal to Muslims with pathetic support that demonstrates that you will carry water for ANYONE that is not Christian?

Back to the Lord: here is some information on some of those the Lord ordered killed:

Joshua 3:10 - And Joshua said, "Hereby you shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Hivites, the Per'izzites, the Gir'gashites, the Amorites, and the Jeb'usites.

Deuteronomy 12

1 "These are the statutes and ordinances which you shall be careful to do in the land which the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess, all the days that you live upon the earth. 2 You shall surely destroy all the places where the nations whom you shall dispossess served their gods, upon the high mountains and upon the hills and under every green tree; 3 you shall tear down their altars, and dash in pieces their pillars, and burn their Ashe'rim with fire; you shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy their name out of that place.
But when you go over the Jordan, and live in the land which the LORD your God gives you to inherit, and when he gives you rest from all your enemies round about, so that you live in safety,

29 "When the LORD your God cuts off before you the nations whom you go in to dispossess, and you dispossess them and dwell in their land, 30 take heed that you be not ensnared to follow them, after they have been destroyed before you, and that you do not inquire about their gods, saying, 'How did these nations serve their gods? --that I also may do likewise.' 31 You shall not do so to the LORD your God; for every abominable thing which the LORD hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods. 32 "Everything that I command you you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to it or take from it.

Amalek—the first foe to attack the people of Israel after they had come out of Egypt as a free nation; twice designated in the Pentateuch (Ex. xvii. 14-16, Deut. xxv. 19) as the one against whom war should be waged until his memory be blotted out forever—became in rabbinical literature the type of Israel's arch-enemy. In the tannaitic Haggadah of the first century Amalek stands for Rome (Bacher, "Ag. Tan." i. 146 et seq., 211 et seq.); and so does Edom (Esau), from whom Amalek descended (Gen. xxxvi.). A kinsman of the Israelites, Amalek nevertheless displayed the most intense hatred toward them: he inherited Esau's hostility to his brother Jacob. When other nations hesitated to harm God's chosen ones, his evil example induced them to join him in the fray. "Like a robber he waylaid Israel"; "like a swarm of locusts"; "like a leech eager for blood"; "like a fly looking for sores to feed on"; Amalek ('am laḳ = the people which licketh) hurried over hundreds of miles to intercept Israel's march:(Tan. Ki Teẓe, ix., and Pesiḳ. iii. 26b)

"Having taken the list of the tribes from the archives of Egypt, he arrayed his hosts in front of the Israelitish camp—over which God's glory rested in the sheltering pillar of cloud—and called the names of the tribes aloud, one after the other, and pretending to have business negotiations with them, he treacherously slew the last, or, rather, the guilty ones among them, those chosen by lot".

According to some he also used witchcraft to secure victory for his men (Yalḳ. Reubeni, and Chronicle of Jerahmeel, xlviii. 13). "Moreover, he mutilated their bodies, making sport of the Abrahamic covenant" (see Pesiḳ. l.c. and Pesiḳ. R. xii., Mek. BeshallaḦ).

Read more: JewishEncyclopedia.com - AMALEK, AMALEKITES.

The first contact with Israel was at Rephidim, in the wilderness of Sinai, where they made an unprovoked attack and were defeated after a desperate conflict (Exodus 17:8-13 Deuteronomy 25:17, 18). On account of this they were placed under the ban and Israel was commanded to exterminate them (Deuteronomy 25:19 1 Samuel 15:2, 3).

(Hittites )They are afterwards mentioned in the usual way among the inhabitants of the Promised Land (Ex. 23:28). They were closely allied to the Amorites, and are frequently mentioned along with them as inhabiting the mountains of Palestine. When the spies entered the land they seem to have occupied with the Amorites the mountain region of Judah (Num. 13:29). They took part with the other Canaanites against the Israelites (Josh. 9:1; 11:3).

Amorites (WebBible? Encyclopedia) - ChristianAnswers.Net

Amorites
Meaning: highlanders, or hill men.

This was the name given to the descendants of one of the sons of Canaan (Gen. 14:7), called Amurra or Amurri in the Assyrian and Egyptian inscriptions. On the early Babylonian monuments all Syria, including Palestine, is known as “the land of the Amorites.” The southern slopes of the mountains of Judea are called the “mount of the Amorites” (Deut. 1:7, 19,20).

They seem to have originally occupied the land stretching from the heights west of the Dead Sea ( Gen. 14:7) to Hebron ( 13 (compare 13:8; Deut. 3:8; 4:46-48), embracing “all Gilead and all Bashan” ( Deut. 3:10), with the Jordan valley on the east of the river ( 4:49), the land of the “two kings of the Amorites,” Sihon and Og (Deut. 31:4; Josh. 2:10; 9:10).

The five kings of the Amorites were defeated in a great slaughter by Joshua (10:10). They were again defeated at the waters of Merom by Joshua, who smote them till there were none remaining (Josh. 11:8). It is mentioned as a surprising circumstance that in the days of Samuel there was peace between them and the Israelites (1 Sam. 7:14).

The Amorites were warlike mountaineers. They are represented on the Egyptian monuments with fair skins, light hair, blue eyes, curved or hooked noses, and pointed beards. They are supposed to have been men of great stature; their king, Og, is described by Moses as the last “of the remnant of the giants” (Deut. 3:11). Both Sihon and Og were independent kings.

Only one word of the Amorite language survives, “Shenir,” the name they gave to Mount Hermon (Deut. 3:9).

The discrepancy supposed to exist between Deut. 1:44 and Num. 14:45 is explained by the fact that the terms “Amorites” and “Amalekites” are used synonymously for the “Canaanites.”

In the same way, we explain the fact that the “Hivites” of Gen. 34:2 are the “Amorites” of 48:22. (Compare Josh. 10:6; 11:19 with 2 Sam. 21:2; also Num. 14:45 with Deut. 1:44.)

The "giants" were the descendents of the fallen angels and their human wives.
They hated men because of their weaknesses inherited from their mothers.

While many that want to claim the Lord declared "genocide" on "all" peoples, non-Jewish; it is a false statement. There were clear reasons for the destruction of those nations. The Lord was clear. Still waiting for you to back up your statement.

logical4u, I was giving examples. One century of Christian excesses exceeds all of Islam.

Son, you are losing this.

You have to show the contrary as well, and you did not do that. Do it with critical evidence, and then we can compare. You don't get to present just one side without showing its warts as well. That's propaganda, not education.

logical4u, I was giving examples. One century of Christian excesses exceeds all of Islam.

Son, you are losing this.
The magnitude of Muslim attrocities in India is so great that I grossly understimate their scope simply by attempting to describe them. By the sword of Islam, an entire civilization was destroyed and the number of dead easily number in the millions over several decades. The value of the booty--'jewels and unbored pearls and rubies, shining like sparks or like wine congealed with ice, and emeralds like fresh sprigs of myrtle, and diamonds in size and weight like pomegranates' [Smith Oxford History of India p207]--can never be measured. As a result of [this] fanaticism, thousands of temples which had represented the art of India through a millennium were laid in ruins.

We can never know, from looking at India today, what grandeur and beauty she once possessed. [Will Durant] This rich cultural heritage, like the foundations and materials of Hindu temples used to erect Muslim mosques, were highjacked by Islam. Indian mathemeticians conceived algebra and the number zero, which were translated to the Muslim world through its conquests, and then brought to the West through conquest; Islamic civilization now mistakenly recieves credit for these innovations. India before Islam was one of the most advanced civilizations of all time.

According to Prof. K.S. Lal, the author of the Growth of Muslim population in India, the Hindu population decreased by about 80 million between 1000 AD, the year Mahmud Ghazni invaded India and 1525 AD, a year before the battle of Panipat.

One can safely add another 20 million Hindus to this list to account for the number that were killed during the Mughal rule or the rule of the Muslim rulers in the Deccan plateau. By all known accounts of world history, as pointed out by Koenard Elst in his book the Negationism in India, destruction of about 100 million hindus is perhaps the biggest holocaust in the whole world history.
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back