Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
The far wack reactionaries pretending to be conservatives can't refute the facts or the truth, yet still fought on for their twisted, perverted views.

That's why they are wacks, and that is why the center always returns to power.

The far wack reactionaries pretending to be conservatives can't refute the facts or the truth, yet still fought on for their twisted, perverted views.

That's why they are wacks, and that is why the center always returns to power.
you arent even close to center

You mean......you dipshits want to ignore Jake because you have no facts to refute him.

Got it!

Facts to refute him? What has he said that needs refuting?

QWB, you never have prevailed in a discussion with me.

You know it, I know it, the angels above and the devils below (shut up, Jack Fate) know it.

So, three words: get over it.

You mean......you dipshits want to ignore Jake because you have no facts to refute him.

Got it!

Let's keep this simple so it doesn't over stress your peanut brain. Give us one thing showing starkey telling the truth. And also prove the link to varify what you say is the truth.

Got it!

Facts to refute him? What has he said that needs refuting?

QWB, you never have prevailed in a discussion with me.

You know it, I know it, the angels above and the devils below (shut up, Jack Fate) know it.

So, three words: get over it.
he's kicked your ass, ya moron
LOL
you are just too fucking stupid to realize it

Got it!

Let's keep this simple so it doesn't over stress your peanut brain. Give us one thing showing starkey telling the truth. And also prove the link to varify what you say is the truth.

And you, sucknit, have never prevailed in a discussion with me, either.

The far wack reactionaries are very easily undermined in their silly arguments.

Actually, I weigh 140 and bicycle 15 miles per day. What does your fat souther fried ass do?

I'm betting drink beer, light farts, burn crosses and hang strange fruit.

Oh yeah........I also study martial arts. Tell ya what, whenever you decide to pop over Amarillo way, give me a PM and we'll figure out where you can find me at.

But......pussies like you only talk big on boards. Some of us actually do stuff.

I really don't mean to critize you, but 15 miles on a bike is really not that impressive even for old guys like myself. Please do not brag and threaten people as it is not becoming of a sailor.

I said at least 15 miles per day, 7 days a week, with longer rides on weekends.

What you got? I'm betting nothing.

After getting out of the Marines I went back to college. I then went to work as a Texas State Trooper for 23 years. During this period and up until 8 years ago I worked out with many difficult programs 4 to 5 days a week. Eight years ago I purchased a farm in which I raise cattle and poultry which keeps me in fair condition. I can imagine it would not be near enough to defend myself angainst a bike riding sailor.

Last edited:
I really don't mean to critize you, but 15 miles on a bike is really not that impressive even for old guys like myself. Please do not brag and threaten people as it is not becoming of a sailor.

After getting out of the Marines I went back to college. I then went to work as a Texas State Trooper for 23 years. During this period and up until 8 years ago I worked out with many difficult programs 4 to 5 days a week. Eight years ago I purchased a farm in which I raise cattle and poultry which keeps me in fair condition. I can imagine it would not be near enough to defend myself angainst a bike riding sailor.

Yo.....Hatched wrong.........who said you have to defend yourself against me? I only told you what I do as a 46 year old man.

Either (a) you're one of those hot headed assholes who are always looking for fights, or (b) you're fucking retarded for thinking that your posts on here would mean enough to me to go and hunt you down.

Either way, you're not important enough to do that, but, if you decide to come up to Amarillo and want to discuss it, PM me.

You barely didn't get kicked out of the navy
High Year of Tenure

If fact Im certain you were processed out as a pant load skating bitch.

Doesn't matter what you think Fisted Nuts, because your taxes STILL pay my pension.

Thank you.
See if you were kicked out in say about 2000,
Calandar Year 2000 Military Pay Chart (Effective 1 Jul)
You must be pulling down 200 maybe 250 dollars a week thats awesome.
Understanding Military Retirement Pay
The military retirement pay system used to be easy to understand: You put in 20 years, and you got 50 percent of your base pay immediately upon retirement. You put in more than 20 years and you got 2.5 percent more for each year of active duty after 20 years (up to 75 percent).

bornright, did you get hurt while in the Troopers? You are talking loony. We had a trooper who lived here who did that, but that changed quickly.

Got it!

And you, sucknit, have never prevailed in a discussion with me, either.

The far wack reactionaries are very easily undermined in their silly arguments.

We are not living in your reality starkey no matter how hard you try to believe it. In the real world you became fodder for my picking.

You do not live in the mainstream and simply are chum for the big fish here, little chumwit.

Not at all. I have noticed your writing has improved since you started using your master's boiler plates, same as Political Chic. The good thing about that is good modeling will lead to good writing. Keep it up.

Yo.....Hatched wrong.........who said you have to defend yourself against me? I only told you what I do as a 46 year old man.

Either (a) you're one of those hot headed assholes who are always looking for fights, or (b) you're fucking retarded for thinking that your posts on here would mean enough to me to go and hunt you down.

Either way, you're not important enough to do that, but, if you decide to come up to Amarillo and want to discuss it, PM me.

I guess I misunderstood you as you seem to be threatening everyone. I have never had a temper and do not now. I never thought you would track me down.

bornright, did you get hurt while in the Troopers? You are talking loony. We had a trooper who lived here who did that, but that changed quickly.

I was never injured. I am sorry if you do not understand what I post. Perhaps if you wish, just ask me what you do have difficulty understanding and I will explain it to you in a more detailed manner. I really do not understand what you mean in your last sentence.

I was never injured. I am sorry if you do not understand what I post. Perhaps if you wish, just ask me what you do have difficulty understanding and I will explain it to you in a more detailed manner. I really do not understand what you mean in your last sentence.

He means they removed the trooper from his duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back