Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no they wouldn't, but they might as well. They try everything they can to discredit it where it does not serve as an accessory. Islam is just another failed attempt to make Christianity something small. I find it interesting that such a thing can be called a religion when it is only all about power.

I said at least 15 miles per day, 7 days a week, with longer rides on weekends.

What you got? I'm betting nothing.

After getting out of the Marines I went back to college. I then went to work as a Texas State Trooper for 23 years. During this period and up until 8 years ago I worked out with many difficult programs 4 to 5 days a week. Eight years ago I purchased a farm in which I raise cattle and poultry which keeps me in fair condition. I can imagine it would not be near enough to defend myself angainst a bike riding sailor.

Yo.....Hatched wrong.........who said you have to defend yourself against me? I only told you what I do as a 46 year old man.

Either (a) you're one of those hot headed assholes who are always looking for fights, or (b) you're fucking retarded for thinking that your posts on here would mean enough to me to go and hunt you down.

Either way, you're not important enough to do that, but, if you decide to come up to Amarillo and want to discuss it, PM me.

Amarillo, isn't that where they invented chicken fucking? :D

After getting out of the Marines I went back to college. I then went to work as a Texas State Trooper for 23 years. During this period and up until 8 years ago I worked out with many difficult programs 4 to 5 days a week. Eight years ago I purchased a farm in which I raise cattle and poultry which keeps me in fair condition. I can imagine it would not be near enough to defend myself angainst a bike riding sailor.

Yo.....Hatched wrong.........who said you have to defend yourself against me? I only told you what I do as a 46 year old man.

Either (a) you're one of those hot headed assholes who are always looking for fights, or (b) you're fucking retarded for thinking that your posts on here would mean enough to me to go and hunt you down.

Either way, you're not important enough to do that, but, if you decide to come up to Amarillo and want to discuss it, PM me.

Amarillo, isn't that where they invented chicken fucking? :D

Dunno........I'm originally from the Pacific Northwest.

Well, no they wouldn't, but they might as well. They try everything they can to discredit it where it does not serve as an accessory. Islam is just another failed attempt to make Christianity something small. I find it interesting that such a thing can be called a religion when it is only all about power.

Sounds like Christianity, Amarillo. All religion is about power. Failed? 1.2 billion Muslims. Some failure.

Sounds like Christianity, Amarillo. All religion is about power. Failed? 1.2 billion Muslims. Some failure.

I meant that it fails to put an end to Christianity. It does not fail to find followers, but I know what you mean.

The thing I have against the way power is handled by Islam is that it seems to put people in charge of God's affairs and anyone who is against them is an infidel. This is somewhat condescending and self-righteous to think that people can ever properly manage God's will on Earth, and it is entirely unforgiving in the end.

I am not saying Christianity is not about power itself in the sense that churches will always seek to use religion as a tool to fulfill their motives, because Christian churches can be very overbearing just as well. I just don't ever want to wake up with someone telling me praise Allah or die.

I know I don't have to worry about someone from my church remembering to mind their own business if I simply stop going. Islam on the other hand would consider leaving the fold betrayal, and I think it would lead to a lot of judgment coming from people without that kind of divine authority.

But, true spirituality is about God's power, not the power of the church or the power of any country or culture or any group or individual. Most them types that use God like that are probably not going to understand when they find themselves getting the divine shaft. I think it is better to seek God independently, because that keeps all the pettiness of politics and other people out of the experience. Still, there comes the need for fellowship, and so I find myself in attendance at a church pretty much every Sunday all the same.

I agree with your final paragraph in the sense, even if one attends church or temple or mosque or synagogue, one better be antinomian in that s/he needs to be receptive to spiritual insight and not the influence of other men or women.

The problem is that we have Christian Americans and non-religious Americans wanting to judge American Muslims. Screw that crap. We have had probably as many American Muslims as American Christians engaging in the behavior of terrorism.

I condemn singling out American Muslims and ignoring American Christians as political thuggery.

Last edited:
I agree with your final paragraph in the sense, even if one attends church or temple or mosque or synagogue, one better be antinomian in that s/he needs to be receptive to spiritual insight and not the influence of other men or women.

The problem is that we have Christian Americans and non-religious Americans wanting to judge American Muslims. Screw that crap. We have had probably as many American Muslims as American Christians engaging in the behavior of terrorism.

I condemn that as political thuggery.
is that a weasel in your avatar?
if so, it really fits you

LOL

Interestingly enough, there is a group here in Amarillo called "Repent Amarillo".

Google 'em sometime.......nothing more than a bunch of Christian Taliban.

I condemn singling out American Muslims and ignoring American Christians as political thuggery.

And you counter that with deliberate distortion , When what is really happening most of the time is people are judging Islam based on scripture, not of muslims.

Islamic scripture cannot be defended by trying to make other things bad.

That doesn't stop you and the intellectual suicide club you belong to.

#
News for Repent Amarillo

# Dude rides to rescue, strikes blow for religious sanity‎ - 6 days ago
David Grisham, a part-time pastor and leader of a wacked-out “Christian” extremist group calling itself “Repent Amarillo,” announced plans to burn a Koran ...
Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog) - 85 related articles »
#
Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo
I have been wondering lately about the sudden silence and inactivity of Repent Amarillo. It seems as though since Raven brought in the new “pastors” to ...
Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo - Cached - Similar
#
I'm in Repent Amarillo No Joke | MetaFilter
Sep 12, 2010 ... Grisham, director of Repent Amarillo, which aims to deter promiscuity, homosexuality and non-Christian worship practices through ...
I?m in Repent Amarillo No Joke | MetaFilter - Cached
#
Think Progress » Christian Hate Group 'Repent Amarillo' Terrorizes ...
Mar 4, 2010 ... An evangelical Christian hate group called “Repent Amarillo” is reportedly terrorizing the town of Amarillo, Texas. Repent fashions itself ...
thinkprogress.org/2010/03/04/texas-taliban/ - Cached
#
Repent Amarillo News From AOL News
Sep 14, 2010 ... Repent Amarillo news. See the latest headlines on Repent Amarillo from AOL News. Videos, photos & Repent Amarillo pictures on all of the ...
Repent Amarillo News From AOL News - Cached
#
“Repent Amarillo”, or These Christian Jihadists Will Probably Kill ...
Mar 8, 2010 ... Tweet Share Ahhh, this is a strange story. It begins as the tale of a “church” in Amarillo that wants to get rid of a swingers club.
onemansblog.com/.../repent-amarillo-or-these-christian-jihadists-will-probably-kill-you/ - Cached
#
Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo | Facebook
Welcome to a Facebook Page about Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo. Join Facebook to start connecting with Amarillo Citizens Against Repent ...
Page Not Found | Facebook - Cached - Similar
#
Talk To Action | Repent Amarillo's Spiritual Mapping and Vigilantism
Mar 6, 2010 ... Repent Amarillo is headed by David Grisham, a part time pastor and security guard at a nuclear facility, but the ministry is part of RAVEN ...
Talk To Action | Repent Amarillo's Spiritual Mapping and Vigilantism - Cached
#
Repent, Amarillo! : Pharyngula
Or you will be exterminated! You know, Texas has a reputation of being a nasty place full of particularly ignorant rednecks, which I don't blindly agree ...
scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2010/03/repent_amarillo.php - Cached
#
Friendly Atheist » Repent Amarillo
Mar 22, 2010 ... Holy shit. If you're an atheist in Amarillo, TX, I'd be scared. There are Christian soldiers out to get you. And they have frightening flash ...
friendlyatheist.com/2010/03/22/repent-amarillo/ - Cached
#
Repent Amarillo Back in the News
Mar 4, 2010 ... Well, last month Observer reporter Forrest Wilder got a chance to sit down with Repent Amarillo's leader, Dave Grisham, and the conversation ...
paganwiccan.about.com/b/.../repent-amarillo-back-in-the-news.htm - Cached

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

Perhaps not.

They have no problem bombing schools and churches, however...and you know there are bibles in those buildings that burn.

THAT'S okay. So long as some infidels go up with the good book.

When is this divisiveness ever going to end? Yeah. Some Muslims have no problem doing the things that you mention. On the same token, some Christians have no problem murdering abortion providers or doing other atrocious acts of violence.

coexist1.jpg

Last edited:
You are going to be called unAmerican or a Christian hater or something vile because you point the American way is to be "fair and balanced." :lol:

The anti-Muslim site is crank, the site is not complete, the site is unbalanced. Christianity, once it took power, started the blood letting that lasted for 16 centuries. Christianity is no more clean this way than Islam, perhaps worse. Go ask your ministers and priests, podjos.

Where are the numbers, oh bearer of false witness? Where are the "facts", oh drinker of elitist koolaid (like they will EVER give you any power)?

hipeter924, stopy your lying right now. My posts are the ones that are balanced: both sides, I have said, are guilty of these atrocities. Because I disagree with the anti-Muslim emphasis here does not mean I am bashing, it means I disagree, nothing more.

Present the facts, Jack (I mean Jake).

I have always said that both sides are at fault this way: that is balanced. The uber-Christian (supposed Christians, they are not clearly by their postings) suggest Islam is at fault, and that it's fault is much greater than that of Christianity, which is not supported at all by the balance of evidence.

k0304295 - Fotosearch Stock Photography saying hello to the silly fauxchristian arguments.

List the "atrocities". List the "beneficial" actions. Which one looks better on paper?

hipeter924, stopy your lying right now. My posts are the ones that are balanced: both sides, I have said, are guilty of these atrocities. Because I disagree with the anti-Muslim emphasis here does not mean I am bashing, it means I disagree, nothing more.

Present the facts, Jack (I mean Jake).

I have, of course. It doesn't matter if folks like them or not. The facts are the facts. All American religious terrorism, regardless of the faith, is flatly wrong. Anyone who disagrees with that is evidencing a possibly dangerous bias.

Americans of every religious persuasion and none are protected under the law equally.

Anyone disagree with that?

The far wack reactionaries pretending to be conservatives can't refute the facts or the truth, yet still fought on for their twisted, perverted views.

That's why they are wacks, and that is why the center always returns to power.

Repeating opinion without evidence or facts to back it up, is just OPINION. We all know you have an opinion, how about presenting some "back-up".

The claim is made by your side, logical4u. You wacks always try the same thing: make a stupid opinion without evidence, then demand the other side refute it with evidence. That's why rational people do not take religious wacks of any persuasion seriously.

American religious terrorists of any Christian or Jewish or Muslim faiths are criminals and must be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back