Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
The far wack reactionaries pretending to be conservatives can't refute the facts or the truth, yet still fought on for their twisted, perverted views.

That's why they are wacks, and that is why the center always returns to power.

Repeating opinion without evidence or facts to back it up, is just OPINION. We all know you have an opinion, how about presenting some "back-up".

Answered and dismissed already: logical4u wack loses again.

The far wack reactionaries pretending to be conservatives can't refute the facts or the truth, yet still fought on for their twisted, perverted views.

That's why they are wacks, and that is why the center always returns to power.

Repeating opinion without evidence or facts to back it up, is just OPINION. We all know you have an opinion, how about presenting some "back-up".

Answered and dismissed already: logical4u wack loses again.
uh, no
you never answered
but then, thats your usual MO

I agree with your final paragraph in the sense, even if one attends church or temple or mosque or synagogue, one better be antinomian in that s/he needs to be receptive to spiritual insight and not the influence of other men or women.

The problem is that we have Christian Americans and non-religious Americans wanting to judge American Muslims. Screw that crap. We have had probably as many American Muslims as American Christians engaging in the behavior of terrorism.

I condemn singling out American Muslims and ignoring American Christians as political thuggery.

Evidence? Facts? Links?

Could you make one statement that used actual facts? This is getting really old. It is like the little kid telling his mom a big stranger came in through his window and messed up his room, childish.

I agree with your final paragraph in the sense, even if one attends church or temple or mosque or synagogue, one better be antinomian in that s/he needs to be receptive to spiritual insight and not the influence of other men or women.

The problem is that we have Christian Americans and non-religious Americans wanting to judge American Muslims. Screw that crap. We have had probably as many American Muslims as American Christians engaging in the behavior of terrorism.

I condemn singling out American Muslims and ignoring American Christians as political thuggery.

As many American Christians engaging in terrorism as there are American Muslims doing so? Do you have any actual data to back up your claims, or are you just hoping no one will challenge you?

That has to be one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. I swear, if it wasn't for rdean actually blaming Republicans for accomplishing something that has been the goal of liberals for generations you would win hands down.

As an aside, I have no problem with Muslims, as I have stated more than once on this board. My problem is, and will remain, with Islam.

As many American Christians engaging in terrorism as there are American Muslims doing so? Do you have any actual data to back up your claims, or are you just hoping no one will challenge you?

That has to be one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. I swear, if it wasn't for rdean actually blaming Republicans for accomplishing something that has been the goal of liberals for generations you would win hands down.

As an aside, I have no problem with Muslims, as I have stated more than once on this board. My problem is, and will remain, with Islam.
even when people do challenge him, he never produces

#
News for Repent Amarillo

# Dude rides to rescue, strikes blow for religious sanity‎ - 6 days ago
David Grisham, a part-time pastor and leader of a wacked-out “Christian” extremist group calling itself “Repent Amarillo,” announced plans to burn a Koran ...
Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog) - 85 related articles »
#
Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo
I have been wondering lately about the sudden silence and inactivity of Repent Amarillo. It seems as though since Raven brought in the new “pastors” to ...
Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo - Cached - Similar
#
I'm in Repent Amarillo No Joke | MetaFilter
Sep 12, 2010 ... Grisham, director of Repent Amarillo, which aims to deter promiscuity, homosexuality and non-Christian worship practices through ...
I?m in Repent Amarillo No Joke | MetaFilter - Cached
#
Think Progress » Christian Hate Group 'Repent Amarillo' Terrorizes ...
Mar 4, 2010 ... An evangelical Christian hate group called “Repent Amarillo” is reportedly terrorizing the town of Amarillo, Texas. Repent fashions itself ...
thinkprogress.org/2010/03/04/texas-taliban/ - Cached
#
Repent Amarillo News From AOL News
Sep 14, 2010 ... Repent Amarillo news. See the latest headlines on Repent Amarillo from AOL News. Videos, photos & Repent Amarillo pictures on all of the ...
Repent Amarillo News From AOL News - Cached
#
“Repent Amarillo”, or These Christian Jihadists Will Probably Kill ...
Mar 8, 2010 ... Tweet Share Ahhh, this is a strange story. It begins as the tale of a “church” in Amarillo that wants to get rid of a swingers club.
onemansblog.com/.../repent-amarillo-or-these-christian-jihadists-will-probably-kill-you/ - Cached
#
Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo | Facebook
Welcome to a Facebook Page about Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo. Join Facebook to start connecting with Amarillo Citizens Against Repent ...
Page Not Found | Facebook - Cached - Similar
#
Talk To Action | Repent Amarillo's Spiritual Mapping and Vigilantism
Mar 6, 2010 ... Repent Amarillo is headed by David Grisham, a part time pastor and security guard at a nuclear facility, but the ministry is part of RAVEN ...
Talk To Action | Repent Amarillo's Spiritual Mapping and Vigilantism - Cached
#
Repent, Amarillo! : Pharyngula
Or you will be exterminated! You know, Texas has a reputation of being a nasty place full of particularly ignorant rednecks, which I don't blindly agree ...
scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2010/03/repent_amarillo.php - Cached
#
Friendly Atheist » Repent Amarillo
Mar 22, 2010 ... Holy shit. If you're an atheist in Amarillo, TX, I'd be scared. There are Christian soldiers out to get you. And they have frightening flash ...
friendlyatheist.com/2010/03/22/repent-amarillo/ - Cached
#
Repent Amarillo Back in the News
Mar 4, 2010 ... Well, last month Observer reporter Forrest Wilder got a chance to sit down with Repent Amarillo's leader, Dave Grisham, and the conversation ...
paganwiccan.about.com/b/.../repent-amarillo-back-in-the-news.htm - Cached

Good boy, Jake!!!!

That is one (1) Christian group, compared to thousands of muslim groups, you ARE making progress. Do you want to try listing the "beneficial" acts of Christians versus muslims, now?

#
News for Repent Amarillo

David Grisham, a part-time pastor and leader of a wacked-out “Christian” extremist group calling itself “Repent Amarillo,” announced plans to burn a Koran ...
#
I have been wondering lately about the sudden silence and inactivity of Repent Amarillo. It seems as though since Raven brought in the new “pastors” to ...
#
Sep 12, 2010 ... Grisham, director of Repent Amarillo, which aims to deter promiscuity, homosexuality and non-Christian worship practices through ...
#
Mar 4, 2010 ... An evangelical Christian hate group called “Repent Amarillo” is reportedly terrorizing the town of Amarillo, Texas. Repent fashions itself ...
#
Sep 14, 2010 ... Repent Amarillo news. See the latest headlines on Repent Amarillo from AOL News. Videos, photos & Repent Amarillo pictures on all of the ...
#
Mar 8, 2010 ... Tweet Share Ahhh, this is a strange story. It begins as the tale of a “church” in Amarillo that wants to get rid of a swingers club.
onemansblog.com/.../repent-amarillo-or-these-christian-jihadists-will-probably-kill-you/ - Cached
#
Welcome to a Facebook Page about Amarillo Citizens Against Repent Amarillo. Join Facebook to start connecting with Amarillo Citizens Against Repent ...
#
Mar 6, 2010 ... Repent Amarillo is headed by David Grisham, a part time pastor and security guard at a nuclear facility, but the ministry is part of RAVEN ...
#
Or you will be exterminated! You know, Texas has a reputation of being a nasty place full of particularly ignorant rednecks, which I don't blindly agree ...
#
Mar 22, 2010 ... Holy shit. If you're an atheist in Amarillo, TX, I'd be scared. There are Christian soldiers out to get you. And they have frightening flash ...
#
Mar 4, 2010 ... Well, last month Observer reporter Forrest Wilder got a chance to sit down with Repent Amarillo's leader, Dave Grisham, and the conversation ...

Good boy, Jake!!!!

That is one (1) Christian group, compared to thousands of muslim groups, you ARE making progress. Do you want to try listing the "beneficial" acts of Christians versus muslims, now?
and all those links were to sites OPPOSED to that group
and other message boards and blogs are not reliable for PROOF

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

Perhaps not.

They have no problem bombing schools and churches, however...and you know there are bibles in those buildings that burn.

THAT'S okay. So long as some infidels go up with the good book.

When is this divisiveness ever going to end? Yeah. Some Muslims have no problem doing the things that you mention. On the same token, some Christians have no problem murdering abortion providers or doing other atrocious acts of violence.

coexist1.jpg

Would you care to list the "atrocities" and the "beneficial groups/acts" of each group, just for clarification?

Present the facts, Jack (I mean Jake).

I have, of course. It doesn't matter if folks like them or not. The facts are the facts. All American religious terrorism, regardless of the faith, is flatly wrong. Anyone who disagrees with that is evidencing a possibly dangerous bias.

Americans of every religious persuasion and none are protected under the law equally.

Anyone disagree with that?

I disagree with your contention that you have presented any facts. I also disagree with you trying to narrow the discussion to terrorism committed by Americans in an attempt to justify your position.

Other than that you are correct.

even when people do challenge him, he never produces

I know, but it might prevent others from claiming we cannot refute his "facts." My guess is that I could refute any fact he posts.

#
News for Repent Amarillo

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Good boy, Jake!!!!

and all those links were to sites OPPOSED to that group
and other message boards and blogs are not reliable for PROOF

SHHH !! He actually typed in a search. I am trying to encourage him. Maybe he will actually read some of those, somethime in the future.

Perhaps not.

They have no problem bombing schools and churches, however...and you know there are bibles in those buildings that burn.

THAT'S okay. So long as some infidels go up with the good book.

When is this divisiveness ever going to end? Yeah. Some Muslims have no problem doing the things that you mention. On the same token, some Christians have no problem murdering abortion providers or doing other atrocious acts of violence.

coexist1.jpg

Would you care to list the "atrocities" and the "beneficial groups/acts" of each group, just for clarification?

I will mention evils done by Christians and good things done by Muslims. Yet, I don’t intend to get into a “bean counting” game with you. My intention is simply to prove that there are good Christians and there are bad Christians and that there are good Muslims and there are bad Muslims.

For examples of Christian terrorism, read the following:

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For examples of Islamic charity, read the following:

Islamic Charities - Islamic Charitable Organizations

I rest my case.

Political thugs like you, logical4u, are like the little nazis so long ago: you make the first outrageous claims, then expect your betters to refute your first opinions with facts. You will never win at this. You have to show us first American Muslim terrorists are more numerous and active than Christian terrorists, then you have to qualify the quantity. QWB tries to play an acceptable game of thuggery: I beat him at this before. You make the claim first, you have to back it.

You shitheads make outrageous statements and expect the rest of America, as it did from 2000 through 2004, to fall for it.

Those days, thugs, are over. I am sorry that it sux to be you, but that is the truth.

Last edited:
Political thugs like you, logical4u, are like the little nazis so long ago: you make the first outrageous claims, then expect your betters to refute your first opinions with facts. You will never win at this. You have to show us first American Muslim terrorists are more numerous and active than Christian terrorists, then you have to qualify the quantity. QWB tries to play an acceptable game of thuggery: I beat him at this before. You make the claim first, you have to back it.

You shitheads make outrageous statements and expect the rest of America, as it did from 2000 through 2004, to fall for it.

Those days, thugs, are over. I am sorry that it sux to be you, but that is the truth.
damn, just when you think jokey cant get anymore fucking delusional, he goes and proves you he sure can

coexist1.jpg

I will mention evils done by Christians and good things done by Muslims. Yet, I don’t intend to get into a “bean counting” game with you. My intention is simply to prove that there are good Christians and there are bad Christians and that there are good Muslims and there are bad Muslims.

I rest my case.

Avoidance, that is an answer in itself.

"You" made the statements. The thread was about how "muslims" didn't burn the Bible (that was disproved). There was also many links/evidence/facts about acts of terrorism by "muslims" (obviously, these were not the "moderate" types). You jumped in saying Christians were JUST as bad without evidence/links/facts.
I am simply pointing out the discrepencies in your "facts": they appear to be opinions because you are not backing up "your" statements.

"You" have made many statements against Christians. You have not made one (1) statement, condemming the acts of muslim terrorists. It appears your "balance" is heavily weighted against Christians. Are you communist (because they treated Christians JUST as badly as you do)?

You either lie or you don't understand what you read. Don't play games with me notlogical4u, because you will lose every time.

I said religious terrorism is wrong, whether Christian or Muslim. It is an opinion as a response to an opinion.

I have made no statement "against" Christians or Christianity, other than to say that for more than 1000 years Christianity was engaged in religious terrorism. That is not false.

I have made no statement "for" or "against" Islam.

Christians in Spain and Hungary and elsewhere murdered Communists in the 1920s and 1930s.

What I have said is this: American Christian and American Muslim terrorism is wrong.

You either lie or you don't understand what you read. Don't play games with me notlogical4u, because you will lose every time.

I said religious terrorism is wrong, whether Christian or Muslim. It is an opinion as a response to an opinion.

I have made no statement "against" Christians or Christianity, other than to say that for more than 1000 years Christianity was engaged in religious terrorism. That is not false.

I have made no statement "for" or "against" Islam.

Christians in Spain and Hungary and elsewhere murdered Communists in the 1920s and 1930s.

What I have said is this: American Christian and American Muslim terrorism is wrong.
when have you ever "won" anything?
LOL

I rest my case.

Avoidance, that is an answer in itself.

Hey. I didn't avoid your challenge. Read the links. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back