Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to show the contrary as well, and you did not do that. Do it with critical evidence, and then we can compare. You don't get to present just one side without showing its warts as well. That's propaganda, not education.

You "are" the wart. You make statements with no proof/evidence/links, and I show "more than one side". The only difference, I use facts or evidence of written statements. I know to you, your thoughts "are" reality. To the rest of us, you are the "spoon".

logical4u, I was giving examples. One century of Christian excesses exceeds all of Islam.

Son, you are losing this.
The magnitude of Muslim attrocities in India is so great that I grossly understimate their scope simply by attempting to describe them. By the sword of Islam, an entire civilization was destroyed and the number of dead easily number in the millions over several decades. The value of the booty--'jewels and unbored pearls and rubies, shining like sparks or like wine congealed with ice, and emeralds like fresh sprigs of myrtle, and diamonds in size and weight like pomegranates' [Smith Oxford History of India p207]--can never be measured. As a result of [this] fanaticism, thousands of temples which had represented the art of India through a millennium were laid in ruins.

We can never know, from looking at India today, what grandeur and beauty she once possessed. [Will Durant] This rich cultural heritage, like the foundations and materials of Hindu temples used to erect Muslim mosques, were highjacked by Islam. Indian mathemeticians conceived algebra and the number zero, which were translated to the Muslim world through its conquests, and then brought to the West through conquest; Islamic civilization now mistakenly recieves credit for these innovations. India before Islam was one of the most advanced civilizations of all time.

According to Prof. K.S. Lal, the author of the Growth of Muslim population in India, the Hindu population decreased by about 80 million between 1000 AD, the year Mahmud Ghazni invaded India and 1525 AD, a year before the battle of Panipat.

One can safely add another 20 million Hindus to this list to account for the number that were killed during the Mughal rule or the rule of the Muslim rulers in the Deccan plateau. By all known accounts of world history, as pointed out by Koenard Elst in his book the Negationism in India, destruction of about 100 million hindus is perhaps the biggest holocaust in the whole world history.
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp
That is also true of the Persian Empire, whose architecture, culture, and art was stolen and is now paraded as 'Islamic'.

Last edited:
logical4u, I was giving examples. One century of Christian excesses exceeds all of Islam.

The magnitude of Muslim attrocities in India is so great that I grossly understimate their scope simply by attempting to describe them. By the sword of Islam, an entire civilization was destroyed and the number of dead easily number in the millions over several decades. The value of the booty--'jewels and unbored pearls and rubies, shining like sparks or like wine congealed with ice, and emeralds like fresh sprigs of myrtle, and diamonds in size and weight like pomegranates' [Smith Oxford History of India p207]--can never be measured. As a result of [this] fanaticism, thousands of temples which had represented the art of India through a millennium were laid in ruins.

We can never know, from looking at India today, what grandeur and beauty she once possessed. [Will Durant] This rich cultural heritage, like the foundations and materials of Hindu temples used to erect Muslim mosques, were highjacked by Islam. Indian mathemeticians conceived algebra and the number zero, which were translated to the Muslim world through its conquests, and then brought to the West through conquest; Islamic civilization now mistakenly recieves credit for these innovations. India before Islam was one of the most advanced civilizations of all time.

According to Prof. K.S. Lal, the author of the Growth of Muslim population in India, the Hindu population decreased by about 80 million between 1000 AD, the year Mahmud Ghazni invaded India and 1525 AD, a year before the battle of Panipat.

One can safely add another 20 million Hindus to this list to account for the number that were killed during the Mughal rule or the rule of the Muslim rulers in the Deccan plateau. By all known accounts of world history, as pointed out by Koenard Elst in his book the Negationism in India, destruction of about 100 million hindus is perhaps the biggest holocaust in the whole world history.

Just in case you didn't read this post the first time, Jake.

He will deny it or spout some nonsense about the the west committing the nazi holocaust (which caused 9 million deaths) is greater than the holocaust above (100 million deaths). It's no surprise that Indians accepted the British empire.

Last edited:

The source is that of a crank site with an agenda rooted in the misreading of evidence. Other sites will reject that nonsense easily, and you know it. Christianity has a horrible history of persecution of other Christians and non-Christians. Do not think for a second that critically thinking people will accept your nonsense. You rank in imbecility right there with truthers and birthers.

The source is that of a crank site with an agenda rooted in the misreading of evidence. Other sites will reject that nonsense easily, and you know it. Christianity has a horrible history of persecution of other Christians and non-Christians. Do not think for a second that critically thinking people will accept your nonsense. You rank in imbecility right there with truthers and birthers.

You told me to present both sides, Jake. List the numbers Jake. Side by side, list the deaths where someone declared the murder was for allah, versus where someone declared the murder was for Yeshua or the Lord. You are so.... grade school. List the numbers, be a man.

Christianity started peacefully, Islam started through bloodshed.

All cites are contemptuous to you .

The thousands of temples and riches of history disappeared because the Christians destroyed the records .
500 years of genocide in India is an invention.
Mahumd Ghaznavi
An invention.
Muhmmad Ghuri
An invention.
Shamsuddin Iltutmish
An invention.
Jalaluddin Khalji
An invention.
The Tughlaqs
Your knowledge
An invention.

Please tell me what happened to 41 0f the 58 agricultural settlements of the area known the Plain of Sharon. During the era of Amr b. al-As.
Ill let you describe it you have enough hints to find the evidence of the genocide.

The anti-Muslim site is crank, the site is not complete, the site is unbalanced. Christianity, once it took power, started the blood letting that lasted for 16 centuries. Christianity is no more clean this way than Islam, perhaps worse. Go ask your ministers and priests, podjos.

The anti-Muslim site is crank, the site is not complete, the site is unbalanced. Christianity, once it took power, started the blood letting that lasted for 16 centuries. Christianity is no more clean this way than Islam, perhaps worse. Go ask your ministers and priests, podjos.
Then why are all your posts one sided Christian bashing, with all emphasis on the evils of Christianity and none about the evils of Islam? The word for that is being totally one sided and dishonest. Personally I freely admit the evils of Christianity, you on the other hand don't admit a single evil of Islam. :cuckoo:

But of course the left, and Muslim apologists like you are totally honest and impartial they would never lie or spread propaganda. :eek:

No wait, you already have:

islam-peace.jpg

Last edited:
hipeter924, stopy your lying right now. My posts are the ones that are balanced: both sides, I have said, are guilty of these atrocities. Because I disagree with the anti-Muslim emphasis here does not mean I am bashing, it means I disagree, nothing more.

hipeter924, stopy your lying right now. My posts are the ones that are balanced: both sides, I have said, are guilty of these atrocities. Because I disagree with the anti-Muslim emphasis here does not mean I am bashing, it means I disagree, nothing more.
Please stop!
lol.gif

I can't take any more. :lol:

PS: I have added it to my sig, can't let this good a laugh die. :D

Last edited:
I have always said that both sides are at fault this way: that is balanced. The uber-Christian (supposed Christians, they are not clearly by their postings) suggest Islam is at fault, and that it's fault is much greater than that of Christianity, which is not supported at all by the balance of evidence.

http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=CSP/CSP030/k0304295.jpg saying hello to the silly fauxchristian arguments.

Last edited:

Use your own sources
Who are these people I named ?
Mahumd Ghaznavi
An invention.
Muhmmad Ghuri
An invention.
Shamsuddin Iltutmish
An invention.
Jalaluddin Khalji
An invention.
The Tughlaqs
Your knowledge
An invention.

Please tell me what happened to 41 0f the 58 agricultural settlements of the area known the Plain of Sharon. During the era of Amr b. al-As.

So, because some Christians used to kill people, Muslims get to kill people now. This applies even though the Christians that you are citing are all dead, and Al-Qeada is alive and wants to kill you. (You do now that you are as guilty as I am in their eyes, don't you?)

I have a deal for you. I will let them kill you just so I do not have to listen to your idiocy anymore, and I will blame this on the Crusades and US foreign policy. That way they will be happy because they get to kill an infidel, and you will be happy because they will not be blamed for it.

Please stop!
lol.gif

I think the whole board should just put him on ignore. That way he can be fair and balanced, and no one will call him on it.

In other words, QWB, you can't beat my discussion, so you want to shut me off. That is the classic mark of a loser like you. :lol: So two words if you want to shut me off: buh bye.

Please stop!
lol.gif

:lol::clap2::lol:

Please stop!
lol.gif

I think the whole board should just put him on ignore. That way he can be fair and balanced, and no one will call him on it.

:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back