Must be nice: White dude with a Gun taken in peacefully after a 6 hour standoff

he never threatened them. they waited him out. get over it, he surrendered and complied with the surrender.
How about the white guy that shot at the cops and then when cornered and ordered to drop his weapon he told them to fucking drop theirs?

Ok how about I list all the times a Black man had a gun and didn't get shot by the police... well I can't because the media doesn't cover that when it happens.
I doubt you can find many if any links about a Black guy pointing a gun at the cops and living to tell about it.

As I said, which you selectively ignored, because it doesn't draw headlines and the media doesn't report it... yet if it didn't happen, you wouldn't have so many Black men in jail, especially on gun charges.

I can give you one from recently though...ex-Notre Dame player Max Redfield was arrested with a gun... and drum roll... wasn't shot.

6 Notre Dame football players arrested in 2 incidents
That was retarded. Those are money making players for white people that didnt have a gun on them. the gun was in the car if you read your own link dummy.
again, why would anyone think they could point a gun and a cop and not expect to be shot? I mean really, that is as stupid a statement that has been made today.

he never threatened them. they waited him out. get over it, he surrendered and complied with the surrender.
How about the white guy that shot at the cops and then when cornered and ordered to drop his weapon he told them to fucking drop theirs?

Ok how about I list all the times a Black man had a gun and didn't get shot by the police... well I can't because the media doesn't cover that when it happens.
I doubt you can find many if any links about a Black guy pointing a gun at the cops and living to tell about it.
why would someone point a gun at a cop and think they deserve not to be shot?
Whites do it all the time as I just pointed out so you tell me.
where? :link:

Whites haven't turned cops into targets. I told you it wasn't going to bode well for blacks calling for the murder of cops. You've made it a contest. One that cops are going to win.

White cops starting shooting Blacks long before Blacks begin retaliating. Another white excuse I see.
white cops were shooting whites long before that.
Thats because whites are violent criminals like Billy the Kid. Its not because of their race the cops were shooting them.
I didn't say they weren't. still doesn't explain your statement.

As I said, which you selectively ignored, because it doesn't draw headlines and the media doesn't report it... yet if it didn't happen, you wouldn't have so many Black men in jail, especially on gun charges.

I can give you one from recently though...ex-Notre Dame player Max Redfield was arrested with a gun... and drum roll... wasn't shot.

That was retarded. Those are money making players for white people that didnt have a gun on them. the gun was in the car if you read your own link dummy.
again, why would anyone think they could point a gun and a cop and not expect to be shot? I mean really, that is as stupid a statement that has been made today.
You deflected from your bullshit story. Why did you do that and who told you I need to explain why whites get away with it?

where? :link:
Read the thread one page back.

What does it matter? He had a gun. Jesus so now you are going to cherry pick? And your premise of a Black guy pointing a gun at cops and not getting shot? well read the story in the OP, the white guy didn't point the gun at the cops. You're such a dumbass.

What does it matter? He had a gun. Jesus so now you are going to cherry pick? And your premise of a Black guy pointing a gun at cops and not getting shot? well read the story in the OP, the white guy didn't point the gun at the cops. You're such a dumbass.
The white guy in my link did and got off. Happens all the time. There is a dead cop right now because he let a white suspect go back into his room unsupervised to get a coat and the white guy shot him. No way he would have let a Black guy go back into his room.

U.S. police officers have shot and killed the exact same number of unarmed white people as they have unarmed black people: 50 each.

The police must have thought they were dealing with OJ simpson?

Oooops, what?

The op is so pathetic.

The white guy in my link did and got off. Happens all the time. There is a dead cop right now because he let a white suspect go back into his room unsupervised to get a coat and the white guy shot him. No way he would have let a Black guy go back into his room.

Show me where it says in the OP article that the guy pointed the gun at the cops. You are an idiot with an agenda. You should be greatly ashamed for using the fact the cops did their job right and didn't shoot and kill a mentally unstable man, for your negative racist agenda. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE. If it wasn't for guys like you, there would be less cop shootings because Black men would have more respect for the cops and would just follow their orders and not end up shot. Period.

Show me where it says in the OP article that the guy pointed the gun at the cops. You are an idiot with an agenda. You should be greatly ashamed for using the fact the cops did their job right and didn't shoot and kill a mentally unstable man, for your negative racist agenda. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE. If it wasn't for guys like you, there would be less cop shootings because Black men would have more respect for the cops and would just follow their orders and not end up shot. Period.
Not my article. Go to my article so you can see where the white guy not only pointed his weapon, he told the cops to drop theirs.

Aint that sweet? Must be nice. And he had a replica gun! I think it's safe to say that if he was black he would've been shot dead, on site. Then the cops would've said they felt threatened by the big, bad looking dude. And then the peanut gallery would chime in with some excuse about the police being in fear for their safety. Mass murderers, rapists, suicidal privileged, and even terrorists can get disarmed and taken in alive, but unarmed black people... Executed.

After long standoff, police arrest suicidal man at Civic Center
920x920.jpg

So... the suicidal guy would point the gun at himself...see a difference?

Of the hundreds of thousands of arrests per year, the percentage of shootings is incredibly low.

Nobody cares what you might watch.
BULLDOG, after Trump wins you will go whine and complain about how unfair life is and no one will care about your stupid little problems anymore.

If trump were to win, I wouldn't be the only one complaining. Fortunately, there just aren't enough crazies like you to get that clown elected.
ew, you better be careful, enough leave to Johnson, may not need over 50% to win. D'OH

You keep hoping if it makes you feel better.
I have no concerns at all. Notice the thread counts on here trump vs clinton. And then ask yourself, who is more concerned. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So you think the amount of RWNJs here is an indication of who the country supports? I'm sure Trump has more supporters at stormfront too.

Aint that sweet? Must be nice. And he had a replica gun! I think it's safe to say that if he was black he would've been shot dead, on site. Then the cops would've said they felt threatened by the big, bad looking dude. And then the peanut gallery would chime in with some excuse about the police being in fear for their safety. Mass murderers, rapists, suicidal privileged, and even terrorists can get disarmed and taken in alive, but unarmed black people... Executed.

After long standoff, police arrest suicidal man at Civic Center
920x920.jpg
Yep. If he was black, he would have been in- the- ground w/45+ cop gun slugs in him

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

BULLDOG, after Trump wins you will go whine and complain about how unfair life is and no one will care about your stupid little problems anymore.

If trump were to win, I wouldn't be the only one complaining. Fortunately, there just aren't enough crazies like you to get that clown elected.
ew, you better be careful, enough leave to Johnson, may not need over 50% to win. D'OH

You keep hoping if it makes you feel better.
I have no concerns at all. Notice the thread counts on here trump vs clinton. And then ask yourself, who is more concerned. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So you think the amount of RWNJs here is an indication of who the country supports? I'm sure Trump has more supporters at stormfront too.

You pussy..........you're gonna pull the lever for Hilda??!!:gay: Fucking ghey.....any male pulls the lever for Hilda is a pussy. Clint Eastwood was talking about this a month ago........American males being pussified!!:funnyface::funnyface:

ghey

The police weren't threatened by this guy. Simple. Don't threaten and point a gun at the cops like black guys do.

Forum List

Back