Must be nice: White dude with a Gun taken in peacefully after a 6 hour standoff

Bigot. You act as if all shooting incidents have the same scenario.

Bigot? lmao...your only response is to call names because without it you wouldnt have anything to say

You probably aren't a bigot, but you are an insulting race baiting asshole. And those would be your finer points.

Accusations dont fly with me bruh. Thats how you deflect when you have nothing. You look into my beautiful blackness and scream and pretend its a smart reply

The guy was suicidal but only had a replica gun that shot plastic pellets? How was he going to kill himself? wtf were they talking to him about for six hours, why didn't they just grab him once they realized he didn't have a real gun?

It only took then 2 seconds to decide to kill a 12 year old boy who was only playing with a similar toy. I guess 12 year olds just look scary.

Try answering the questions I actually asked, mkay?

Your questions mean nothing to me.

Bigot? lmao...your only response is to call names because without it you wouldnt have anything to say[/QUOTEou

You probably aren't a bigot, but you are an insulting race baiting asshole. And those would be your finer points.

Accusations dont fly with me bruh. Thats how you deflect when you have nothing. You look into my beautiful blackness and scream and pretend its a smart reply

Just an unbiased opinion of what you post.

There's this new show about time travel and it has a black character and in all the previews he is featuring whining about how unfair blacks have it in America and I will definitely NOT be watching this show, because I've reached my limit.

Nobody cares what you might watch.
BULLDOG, after Trump wins you will go whine and complain about how unfair life is and no one will care about your stupid little problems anymore.

If trump were to win, I wouldn't be the only one complaining. Fortunately, there just aren't enough crazies like you to get that clown elected.
ew, you better be careful, enough leave to Johnson, may not need over 50% to win. D'OH

You keep hoping if it makes you feel better.

Bigot? lmao...your only response is to call names because without it you wouldnt have anything to say
I had a whole other sentence. You know, the one you didn't respond to..

your accusations dont require addressing.
Lol then don't say I have nothing to say, dumbass

LOL...I said your only response is to call names and that doesnt affect me. You think accusations count as something. They dont

The guy was suicidal but only had a replica gun that shot plastic pellets? How was he going to kill himself? wtf were they talking to him about for six hours, why didn't they just grab him once they realized he didn't have a real gun?

It only took then 2 seconds to decide to kill a 12 year old boy who was only playing with a similar toy. I guess 12 year olds just look scary.

That kid was pointing the the gun at people on the street and he pointed it at the cops

It wasn't a gun. It was a toy.

smart reply? you? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're confused as usual...I was talking to Too Tall but again, nice attempt to be relevent

There's this new show about time travel and it has a black character and in all the previews he is featuring whining about how unfair blacks have it in America and I will definitely NOT be watching this show, because I've reached my limit.

Nobody cares what you might watch.
BULLDOG, after Trump wins you will go whine and complain about how unfair life is and no one will care about your stupid little problems anymore.

If trump were to win, I wouldn't be the only one complaining. Fortunately, there just aren't enough crazies like you to get that clown elected.
ew, you better be careful, enough leave to Johnson, may not need over 50% to win. D'OH

You keep hoping if it makes you feel better.
I have no concerns at all. Notice the thread counts on here trump vs clinton. And then ask yourself, who is more concerned. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're confused as usual...I was talking to Too Tall but again, nice attempt to be relevent
relevent or relevant? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Both

BTW, me confused, never. It's just a bunch of low life libturds I talk to, and confusion is their middle names. Like you!

Both
ok frances.

That kid was pointing the the gun at people on the street and he pointed it at the cops

It wasn't a gun. It was a toy.

It looked like a real gun

Here can you tell the difference ? Which one of these is a real gun and which is a toy and remember you have about 1 second to decide

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

This thread is retarded. First off the man was suicidal. Cops treat suicidal situations differently than when the cops are threatened. Secondly, more whites are killed every year by cops than Blacks. So there are two fallacies right there. If you are going to create a thread to make a point, well... at least go through the trouble of making a point.

Aint that sweet? Must be nice. And he had a replica gun! I think it's safe to say that if he was black he would've been shot dead, on site. Then the cops would've said they felt threatened by the big, bad looking dude. And then the peanut gallery would chime in with some excuse about the police being in fear for their safety. Mass murderers, rapists, suicidal privileged, and even terrorists can get disarmed and taken in alive, but unarmed black people... Executed.

After long standoff, police arrest suicidal man at Civic Center
920x920.jpg
he must have obeyed the directions he received. wow, see how that works?
Well they gave him 6 hours to obey directions. I know most of you are stupid but it shouldnt have taken him 6 hours to comply.

Forum List

Back