Must be nice: White dude with a Gun taken in peacefully after a 6 hour standoff

Aint that sweet? Must be nice. And he had a replica gun! I think it's safe to say that if he was black he would've been shot dead, on site. Then the cops would've said they felt threatened by the big, bad looking dude. And then the peanut gallery would chime in with some excuse about the police being in fear for their safety. Mass murderers, rapists, suicidal privileged, and even terrorists can get disarmed and taken in alive, but unarmed black people... Executed.

After long standoff, police arrest suicidal man at Civic Center
920x920.jpg

It isn't safe to say, it's stupid and racist to say. Which is typical of you.

Now try to talk about the story :badgrin:

I don't care about the story, I'm commenting on your statement that he'd have been shot if he was black. It was stupid, racist, and unproductive.

Oh, then bye
bye

No, I'm not from California, but that bill was watched from all over the country. The NRA campaigned against it all over the country.
It's a common meme among the far Left anti-gun mob to demonize the NRA, but the bottom line is that they can't vote except once as individuals and only in their own respective states.

It was the Californians who decided the fate of that bill. Not you nor me nor even the "evil" NRA.

NRA owns politicians, and they don't spend millions on them for nothing. Are you really trying to claim they didn't block that bill? They claimed they did,
do you have evidence they did?

in September 2011, Worley gave the NRA credit, stating, "We stopped the imitation BB gun ban."
NRA TV
they didn't vote did they?

It's a common meme among the far Left anti-gun mob to demonize the NRA, but the bottom line is that they can't vote except once as individuals and only in their own respective states.

It was the Californians who decided the fate of that bill. Not you nor me nor even the "evil" NRA.

NRA owns politicians, and they don't spend millions on them for nothing. Are you really trying to claim they didn't block that bill? They claimed they did,

in September 2011, Worley gave the NRA credit, stating, "We stopped the imitation BB gun ban."
NRA TV
Now it's the NRA's fault too

Yep.
OK So far we have

It's the cop's fault, the manufacturers fault, the politicians' fault and the NRA's fault.
Did I miss anyone?

NRA TV

Yep.
OK So far we have

It's the cop's fault, the manufacturers fault, the politicians' fault and the NRA's fault.
Did I miss anyone?

Sounds good to me. They all have their share of responsibility it certainly wasn't the kids fault.

NRA TV

Yep.
OK So far we have

Did I miss anyone?

Sounds good to me. They all have their share of responsibility it certainly wasn't the kids fault.

Yes they all made that kid point the gun at passersby and at the cops too

Aint that sweet? Must be nice. And he had a replica gun! I think it's safe to say that if he was black he would've been shot dead, on site. Then the cops would've said they felt threatened by the big, bad looking dude. And then the peanut gallery would chime in with some excuse about the police being in fear for their safety. Mass murderers, rapists, suicidal privileged, and even terrorists can get disarmed and taken in alive, but unarmed black people... Executed.

After long standoff, police arrest suicidal man at Civic Center
920x920.jpg

It isn't safe to say, it's stupid and racist to say. Which is typical of you.

Now try to talk about the story :badgrin:

I don't care about the story, I'm commenting on your statement that he'd have been shot if he was black. It was stupid, racist, and unproductive.

Oh, then bye

Your title supports your statement that I am talking about. Unless the story contradicts or supports that, the story isn't relevant.

Cops kill more whites that Blacks but don't let that stop your "outrage"
ahh, now there you go, providing facts again.
The facts are that there are more whites and whites are more violent. Another thing is that white cops dont shoot white people because they think they are Black.

The fact is that blacks make up less than 15% of the population yet commit 50% of all murders
I dont believe your white statistics. Sorry.

Owns politicians? Like Wall Street "owns" Hillary? Well that's a horse of a different color, isn't it?

Your problem isn't with the NRA, it should be with a corrupt government. What is the best solution to fight a corrupt government, BULLDOG? To disarm the population or to arm them?

Owns politicians? Like Wall Street "owns" Hillary? Well that's a horse of a different color, isn't it?

Your problem isn't with the NRA, it should be with a corrupt government. What is the best solution to fight a corrupt government, BULLDOG? To disarm the population or to arm them?
Yes, there are plenty of corrupt politicians, but our government is still the same honorable government it has always been. I'm sorry if you aren't patriotic enough to see that.

Yes, there are plenty of corrupt politicians, but our government is still the same honorable government it has always been. I'm sorry if you aren't patriotic enough to see that.
Says the guy who posted "NRA owns politicians".

Don't you see that if one political organization "owns politicians" and that corruption hasn't been rooted out, then the obvious reason is that all the other politicians are owned by other groups, both Left and Right?

I'm sorry you aren't patriotic enough to support the Second Amendment nor that you will take the time to understand why it's in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back