Must be nice: White dude with a Gun taken in peacefully after a 6 hour standoff

It only took then 2 seconds to decide to kill a 12 year old boy who was only playing with a similar toy. I guess 12 year olds just look scary.

That kid was pointing the the gun at people on the street and he pointed it at the cops

It wasn't a gun. It was a toy.

It looked like a real gun

Here can you tell the difference ? Which one of these is a real gun and which is a toy and remember you have about 1 second to decide

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Since it's an open carry state anyway, what difference does that make? Are you saying that cops should decide within 2 seconds whether to kill every person they see with a gun?
Killing with a gun is preceeded by "put the gun down". In the case of the latest dumbshit, it was "put the gun down" 12 times. Did the cop say put the gun down 12 times in two seconds.

I doubt the guy who killed the 12 tear old had time to say anything before he shot to kill.

This thread is retarded. First off the man was suicidal. Cops treat suicidal situations differently than when the cops are threatened. Secondly, more whites are killed every year by cops than Blacks. So there are two fallacies right there. If you are going to create a thread to make a point, well... at least go through the trouble of making a point.

That's funny, was he wearing a "I'm suicidal" t shirt or did they find that out by not filling him full of lead?

No, if you read your own linked story...it says it. HE TOLD THEM IN THE 911 CALL HE MADE. Jesus, really?

STFU

He had a gun, didn't listen to orders...ain't that enough for you?

The guy was suicidal. The cops knew that going in. They followed protocol, the guy lived, no one got hurt. And here you are complaining because he wasn't shot and killed. You need to take a long look in the mirror and reevaluate your life. Are you really the disgusting piece of shit you are portraying in this thread?

Nice, I think you're a shoe in for the lead female in a drama category.

That kid was pointing the the gun at people on the street and he pointed it at the cops

Here can you tell the difference ? Which one of these is a real gun and which is a toy and remember you have about 1 second to decide

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Since it's an open carry state anyway, what difference does that make? Are you saying that cops should decide within 2 seconds whether to kill every person they see with a gun?
Killing with a gun is preceeded by "put the gun down". In the case of the latest dumbshit, it was "put the gun down" 12 times. Did the cop say put the gun down 12 times in two seconds.

I doubt the guy who killed the 12 tear old had time to say anything before he shot to kill.

New excuse time. He'd picking up that goal post right now.

This thread is retarded. First off the man was suicidal. Cops treat suicidal situations differently than when the cops are threatened. Secondly, more whites are killed every year by cops than Blacks. So there are two fallacies right there. If you are going to create a thread to make a point, well... at least go through the trouble of making a point.

That's funny, was he wearing a "I'm suicidal" t shirt or did they find that out by not filling him full of lead?

No, if you read your own linked story...it says it. HE TOLD THEM IN THE 911 CALL HE MADE. Jesus, really?

STFU

The guy was suicidal. The cops knew that going in. They followed protocol, the guy lived, no one got hurt. And here you are complaining because he wasn't shot and killed. You need to take a long look in the mirror and reevaluate your life. Are you really the disgusting piece of shit you are portraying in this thread?

No, really. If you are upset because a mentally ill person WASN'T shot and killed by the cops? You're one of the worst pieces of shit on the face of this Earth. I have absolutely no need to show you any respect, nor read any of your opinions or posts anymore. Literally, reading things you say makes me feel dirty. Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

That would be expected when faced with someone brandishing a firearm around children in the park.

If it was so clear, the officers wouldn't have had charges dismissed.

STFU

No, really. If you are upset because a mentally ill person WASN'T shot and killed by the cops? You're one of the worst pieces of shit on the face of this Earth. I have absolutely no need to show you any respect, nor read any of your opinions or posts anymore. Literally, reading things you say makes me feel dirty. Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Was that a question or audition?

The guy was suicidal but only had a replica gun that shot plastic pellets? How was he going to kill himself? wtf were they talking to him about for six hours, why didn't they just grab him once they realized he didn't have a real gun?

It only took then 2 seconds to decide to kill a 12 year old boy who was only playing with a similar toy. I guess 12 year olds just look scary.

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Hey you're the one who is making an issue that the gun was a "toy"

And there is a big difference between carrying a gun openly in a holster and pointing a gun at someone

So if any one of those guns pictured was pointed at you would you be able to tell which one was a "toy"

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Did the guy with the gun actually point it at the cops or another person?

It doesn't say in the story so I will assume he didn't

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Because he was reported to have been pointing the gun at civilians and he pointed it at the cops

It's doesn't take too much intelligence to see the difference

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

And there is a big difference between carrying a gun openly in a holster and pointing a gun at someone

So if any one of those guns pictured was pointed at you would you be able to tell which one was a "toy"

There is no reason why a kid playing with a toy the way it is intended to be played with should put him in danger of being killed by a cop.

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Because he was reported to have been pointing the gun at civilians and he pointed it at the cops

So any random person on the phone can make the decision to kill a 12 year old kid, and the police just take their word for it?

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

There is no reason why a kid playing with a toy the way it is intended to be played with should put him in danger of being killed by a cop.

FYI an Air gun is not a toy. They are in fact quite dangerous and can cause serious injury

You have to be 18 to buy one.

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

So any random person on the phone can make the decision to kill a 12 year old kid, and the police just take their word for it?

The kid POINTED the gun in the cop's direction

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

The person who reported he was pointing the toy at people also reported he thought it might have just a kid with a toy too.

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

The person who reported he was pointing the toy at people also reported he thought it might have just a kid with a toy too.

And the cops rolled up on the kid and the kid pointed the gun at the cops

Yu cannot tell the difference between an air soft gun and a real gun without physically examining the gun.

BTW you never did answer the question as to which of the pictures I posted were real or toy guns did you?

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

FYI an Air gun is not a toy. They are in fact quite dangerous and can cause serious injury

Legal issues in airsoft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Under federal law, airsoft guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for all ages. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airsoft guns over the counter in stores. However, a person of any age may use one. This is also the case for the laws in each state.

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Legal issues in airsoft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Under federal law, airsoft guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for all ages. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airsoft guns over the counter in stores. However, a person of any age may use one. This is also the case for the laws in each state.

And how does that prove that one can tell an air soft gun from a real gun at a distance

oh yeah it doesn't

50019-000.jpg

50034-000.jpg

10211113.jpg

Again, Airsoft is not a firearm, and is legal in every state for anyone to use.

The kid POINTED the gun in the cop's direction

In 2 seconds, how could he even tell? You are wrong in this case, and nothing you can say will make this murder acceptable.

Forum List

Back