Must See: New Video Captures Barbarity Of Corey Lowandowski's Brutal Assault On Michelle Fields

Yep fields is a liar and attention whore. No doubt the establishment promised her something.

Michelle Fields did say it was the worst thing that happened to her since her father passing. Watch this and pay attention to her comments to the Washington Post reporter.

MUST SEE=> NEW VIDEO Captures Gore and Barbarity of Lewandowski Attack -"The Brutal Assault of Michelle Fields" - The Gateway Pundit

Absolutely brutal.
It was difficult to watch to be perfectly honest.

I will not watch it again. More horrific than a beheading. Probably give me nightmares for a month.

Michelle Fields did say it was the worst thing that happened to her since her father passing. Watch this and pay attention to her comments to the Washington Post reporter.

MUST SEE=> NEW VIDEO Captures Gore and Barbarity of Lewandowski Attack -"The Brutal Assault of Michelle Fields" - The Gateway Pundit

Absolutely brutal.
It was difficult to watch to be perfectly honest.

I will not watch it again. More horrific than a beheading. Probably give me nightmares for a month.

I'm suffering from PTSD. Scarred for life I am.

Stills show what kind of a mega liar she is. From Mother Jones. No friend of the Trump campaign.

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

What a pathetic attempt to besmirch Trump and his campaign.

The media is so dishonest.

Fortunately, the video tells the tale.

Nobody else needs to besmirch Trump and his campaign.

They've done a fantastic job themselves.

Of course you're correct. That's why he's humiliated the entire GOP establishment and defeated Bush, Rubio, Walker, Perry, et.al. That's why he will be the GOP nominee. It's because he's so good at besmirching himself. :cuckoo:

Nope......they're just playing Catcher to everything the media is throwing at him. They did the same to Ben Carson....and he melted under it.

Yes the rightwing media is so dishonest.
There is no rightwing media left.

Then where are you and all your nutty pals getting your media links from?
The web. Where do you get yours ftom?

You just told me there was no rightwing media. The web is part of the media. Radio is media. Television is media. duh

Forum List

Back