Must See: Syrian Woman Rips Into McCain At Town Hall For His Support To Bomb Syria

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This happened earlier tonight. I can only hope this video gains wide circulation. This shows McCain for the smarmy, condescending ass he is. And the woman’s plea is just desperate and heartbreaking. I guess he thinks because he went over there and met with kidnapping terrorists he knows better than this Syrian woman? And he looked mockingly at her when she said at least Assad protected the Christians which is the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x_vusWz33c]Syrian Woman Rips Into McCain At Town Hall For His Support For Bombing Syria 9 5 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I hate that sonofabitch. It's too bad the yellow bastards in Vietnam didn't cut his traitor neck off and feed it to their dogs. Ditto for that faggot traitor from South Carolina.

It's obvious that his constituency are traitors, but I think it's time to look past that and recognize the real forces that get traitors like McInsane elected. We could start with the Jew lobby and their assorted filth.

I hate that sonofabitch. It's too bad the yellow bastards in Vietnam didn't cut his traitor neck off and feed it to their dogs. Ditto for that faggot traitor from South Carolina.

What a terrible thing to say about a person who has sacrificed so much for his country and other human beings.

It's obvious that his constituency are traitors, but I think it's time to look past that and recognize the real forces that get traitors like McInsane elected. We could start with the Jew lobby and their assorted filth.

Adolf Hitler had similar views about the Jews in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s.

What a terrible thing to say about a person who has sacrificed so much for his country and other human beings.

Most azzholes that have never served talk crap about those willing to sacrifice for the freedoms they enjoy.

Adolf Hitler had similar views about the Jews in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s.

So did those supporting the separate but equal discrimination of Afro- Americans in the 1920's and 1930's.

So did those supporting the separate but equal discrimination of Afro- Americans in the 1920's and 1930's.

John Mcain was not born until 1936.

Her family - her ancestors - have been there forever.

America is whoring out the military to private interests again - this time its Exxon (again) - war is a racket.

I'm in full support of him for what he sacrificed. It was patriotic and noble and I feel sorry for what he went through. That doesn't mean I have to support him being a dick for the rest of his life. There are limits to how much leeway I will give a person for something bad they went through 40 years ago when they are f*cking up today.

Her family - her ancestors - have been there forever.
even before God?
America is whoring out the military to private interests again - this time its Exxon (again) - war is a racket.

what's new, how do you think this nation was founded? With a Pretty Please and Oh Fiddlesticks?

I'm in full support of him for what he sacrificed. It was patriotic and noble and I feel sorry for what he went through. That doesn't mean I have to support him being a dick for the rest of his life. There are limits to how much leeway I will give a person for something bad they went through 40 years ago when they are f*cking up today.

John McCain is honestly doing what he feels is in the best interest of the United States. But because that is the opposite of other peoples opinions, they come on here and say things that are simply gross, crude and not worth repeating.

Fuck you. Don't patronize me or insult me by criticizing a war monger. Hitler sacrificed a lot for his country to in the trenches.

Forum List

Back