Must See Video: Black Man Attacks Flaunting Wimpy Homosexuals In Restaurant

English not your first language ?

Clearly that is EXACTLY what happened. Someone insulted him, he bowed up, and got his ass kicked.
Frankly, if I were at a bar, and got a phone call that there was a death in the family and someone insulted me on the way out, I wouldn't give a fuck about their insults, I'd be concerned about the death in my family. I wouldn't double back and confront my insulter.

Further if you're a 140 lb person who isn't sure they can take care of themselves and you confront a much bigger person for ANY reason, you are stupid.
blaha blah blah....

no one needed more proof of your stupidity.
blh blah !

Most intelligent post you've made in this thread.
really? I'm not the one who's rationalized the shit of this little gem of homophobic braggadocio " So the little faggot let his mouth write a check his ass couldn't cash?" STTAB.

Last edited:
Daws is the gift that keeps of giving. :lmao:

Daws is just another shit bag who always believes his "side" is right and anyone else is wrong.

Shit, I didnt even say the black guy was right to do what he said, in fact I said the opposite, but since I didn't lockstep with Daws, that doesn't matter.

Clearly that is EXACTLY what happened. Someone insulted him, he bowed up, and got his ass kicked.
Frankly, if I were at a bar, and got a phone call that there was a death in the family and someone insulted me on the way out, I wouldn't give a fuck about their insults, I'd be concerned about the death in my family. I wouldn't double back and confront my insulter.

Further if you're a 140 lb person who isn't sure they can take care of themselves and you confront a much bigger person for ANY reason, you are stupid.
blaha blah blah....

blh blah !

really? I'm not the one who's rationalized the shit of this little gem of homophobic braggadocio " So the little faggot let his mouth write a check his ass couldn't cash?" STAAB.

He absolutely did Daws, anyone with half a brain knows not to pick a fight with someone who could obviously kick their ass.

Buy the by , pointing that out isn't "homophobic" either you dumb fuck.

blaha blah blah....

blh blah !

really? I'm not the one who's rationalized the shit of this little gem of homophobic braggadocio " So the little faggot let his mouth write a check his ass couldn't cash?" STAAB.
What does STAAB stand for?

Daws is just another shit bag who always believes his "side" is right and anyone else is wrong.

Shit, I didnt even say the black guy was right to do what he said, in fact I said the opposite, but since I didn't lockstep with Daws, that doesn't matter.
way to shift blame:" So the little faggot let his mouth write a check his ass couldn't cash?" stab.
you didn't have to say it you inferred it so hard your dick is bruised ..
as to being in lock step- with me I could give a shit.
what I don't tolerate is talking out both sides of your ass.

So skinny homonazi thinks he's going to stand up to a big feral black man at a bar and it's not going to get physical because he (the homonazi) thinks he's somehow in control? Yea right!

Quote:

An NYPD spokesman said an investigation is ongoing, but that the incident was not currently being investigated as a hate crime.

The incident began at approximately 11 p.m. when the couple finished up their drinks at the restaurant at 261 Eighth Ave. where they had gone to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, Snipes said. The couple had been at XES Lounge earlier that night, but moved to Dallas BBQ in search of their cheap margaritas, Snipes said.

At the restaurant, Snipes got a text about a death in his family and needed to leave the restaurant quickly, he said. As he headed out, he accidentally knocked over a drink, he said.

"A table near us audibly started making pretty gross comments about the two of us like, 'White f----ts, spilling drinks,'" Snipes said.

"I don't let anyone talk to me like that. I went over there and asked, 'What did you say about us?'" he added.

Snipes said he's 140 pounds, never thrown a punch in his life and felt he posed no physical threat to anyone at the table, especially the two large men there — one of whom stood about 6 feet 4 inches, according to police.

"I may be a mouthy broad, but I wasn't going to take it to that level," Snipes said.

One of the men stood up and escalated the verbal confrontation, Snipes said.

"He turned it into a physical altercation very quickly," he added.

The man knocked Snipes to the ground and started kicking his face and spine, knocking loose one of his teeth, snapping the cartilage in his ear and bruising his head, he said.

He shouted, "Take that, f----t," according to Snipes.

Onlookers shouted "Stop! Stop! Stop!" according to a second video posted to YouTube by Isaam Sharef, who also took the Instagram video. He didn't respond to requests for comment.

"At some point, the guy stops kicking me in the face. He's won," Snipes said.

"[York-Adams] gets me up. But as he tried to get me away, that's when the other dude hits him with the chair," Snipes said.

York-Adams took the brunt of the hit and was knocked to the ground, but the chair also hit Snipes who then slumped into a nearby chair, visibly dazed.

An onlooker rushed up and took a cellphone photo of Snipes, video shows.

"They hit us hard and then they wouldn't stop. I was hobbling away and they came and attacked us again," Snipes added.

"We were just trying to get away from it," he added.

The attackers fled the scene as the couple awaited police and medical crews, police said. The attackers had not been arrested as of Wednesday morning, police said.

Dallas BBQ did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

This story must have had you twisted up like a pretzel, eh Stevie? I mean, who do you support? You hate the gays, you hate the blacks... What to do what to do... I guess the white gays won your support in the end...

"gays won your support in the end"... :lmao:
rim shot!

way to shift blame:" So the little faggot let his mouth write a check his ass couldn't cash?" stab.
I heard a little rumor that this was more a gay on gay fight.

blaha blah blah....

blh blah !

He absolutely did Daws, anyone with half a brain knows not to pick a fight with someone who could obviously kick their ass.

false it was the other guy who started the fight.
he wasn't man enough to not react.
that whole sentence reeks of homophobia damn you're a dishonest fuck.

So skinny homonazi thinks he's going to stand up to a big feral black man at a bar and it's not going to get physical because he (the homonazi) thinks he's somehow in control? Yea right!

Quote:

An NYPD spokesman said an investigation is ongoing, but that the incident was not currently being investigated as a hate crime.

The incident began at approximately 11 p.m. when the couple finished up their drinks at the restaurant at 261 Eighth Ave. where they had gone to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, Snipes said. The couple had been at XES Lounge earlier that night, but moved to Dallas BBQ in search of their cheap margaritas, Snipes said.

At the restaurant, Snipes got a text about a death in his family and needed to leave the restaurant quickly, he said. As he headed out, he accidentally knocked over a drink, he said.

"A table near us audibly started making pretty gross comments about the two of us like, 'White f----ts, spilling drinks,'" Snipes said.

"I don't let anyone talk to me like that. I went over there and asked, 'What did you say about us?'" he added.

Snipes said he's 140 pounds, never thrown a punch in his life and felt he posed no physical threat to anyone at the table, especially the two large men there — one of whom stood about 6 feet 4 inches, according to police.

"I may be a mouthy broad, but I wasn't going to take it to that level," Snipes said.

The man knocked Snipes to the ground and started kicking his face and spine, knocking loose one of his teeth, snapping the cartilage in his ear and bruising his head, he said.

Onlookers shouted "Stop! Stop! Stop!" according to a second video posted to YouTube by Isaam Sharef, who also took the Instagram video. He didn't respond to requests for comment.

"[York-Adams] gets me up. But as he tried to get me away, that's when the other dude hits him with the chair," Snipes said.

York-Adams took the brunt of the hit and was knocked to the ground, but the chair also hit Snipes who then slumped into a nearby chair, visibly dazed.

"They hit us hard and then they wouldn't stop. I was hobbling away and they came and attacked us again," Snipes added.

The attackers fled the scene as the couple awaited police and medical crews, police said. The attackers had not been arrested as of Wednesday morning, police said.

This story must have had you twisted up like a pretzel, eh Stevie? I mean, who do you support? You hate the gays, you hate the blacks... What to do what to do... I guess the white gays won your support in the end...

rim shot!

so all parties were gay?

blh blah !

You obviously have ZERO comprehension of how the law works if you don't think the gay man was at least partially culpable for that fight. Of course he was, HE approached the black man.

This story must have been quite the conundrum for you. I mean you obviously don't give a fuck about facts, so who to support the black or the gay. Bode must feel quite elated here while Nutz must be sorely disappointed.

blh blah !

You obviously have ZERO comprehension of how the law works if you don't think the gay man was at least partially culpable for that fight. Of course he was, HE approached the black man.

This story must have been quite the conundrum for you. I mean you obviously don't give a fuck about facts, so who to support the black or the gay. Bode must feel quite elated here while Nutz must be sorely disappointed.
NOW you're just making shit up......
the person who throws the first blow is most always the guilty one.

My God you are stupid, and dishonest. I CLEARLY fucking said the black man was guilty of a crime. I merely stated that fag was semi culpable and the fact that HE approached and confronted the negro was a mitigating circumstance which would result in a lesser sentence. No doubt that is exactly why hate crime charges aren't being pursued, for example.

Please continue arguing the law with me, it humors me.

My God you are stupid, and dishonest. I CLEARLY fucking said the black man was guilty of a crime. I merely stated that fag was semi culpable and the fact that HE approached and confronted the negro was a mitigating circumstance which would result in a lesser sentence. No doubt that is exactly why hate crime charges aren't being pursued, for example.

I'm not arguing the law with you "the fag" as ignorantly stated will be charged with nothing..
and the "Negro" another ignorant statement will be punished according to ny law.
what humors me is your complete denial of any racist or homophobic intent in what you've posted.

" So the little faggot let his mouth write a check his ass couldn't cash?" STtAB.
everything you've posted after that is the worst kind of rationalizing...

I'm not arguing the law with you "the fag" as ignorantly stated will be charged with nothing..
and the "Negro" another ignorant statement will be punished according to ny law.
what humors me is your complete denial of any racist or homophobic intent in what you've posted.

" So the little faggot let his mouth write a check his ass couldn't cash?" STtAB.

what exactly is it you think im rationalizing stupid?

too obvious to require an answer
but I will say your quip In the Friday flame FEST thread proves everything I've said to be correct.

but I will say your quip In the Friday flame FEST thread proves everything I've said to be correct.

oh that's right you thik me using the term fag means I'm scared of gays right? LOL The guy called himself a mouthy broad, I think he might agree, he's a fag.

Quote:

rim shot!

so all parties were gay?

Let me say that I am hearing as such.

oh that's right you thik me using the term fag means I'm scared of gays right? LOL The guy called himself a mouthy broad, I think he might agree, he's a fag.
only because you are. your extremely intolerant attitude just screams it.
you're still rationalizing.
he can call himself whatever he wishes, you however cannot.

only because you are. your extremely intolerant attitude just screams it.
you're still rationalizing.
he can call himself whatever he wishes, you however cannot.

Bullshit, I can call whomever I want whatever I want, I don't need your permission

faggot.

Forum List

Back