My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

Latch on tight. Don't let go. Man, if only Meller had just asked you first, he could have saved a lot of time and money.

Actually, I expected a whitewash. The government isn't going to admit the Russians smoked them.

So now everytime you get stumped by your own arguments that makes everyone medicated?
That ad hominem response is a cop out and demonizing people to avoid the topic is not being honest with yourself

No, guy, I really think you need to be medicated. and yes, I really enjoy abusing your morons... except for the horrible damage you are doing to the country because you live in mortal fear that a Mexican might move in next door.
Thank you for proving my point and validating my post. In your mind to cope, you need us to be stupid and medicated, as you need to claim Trump in order to humor yourself.
KEEP THINKING THAT, AND keep using that as a crutch to AVOID refuting any and all topics you can't garnish an viable argument over.

So tell the forum, what kind of reasoning do you have for a party to spend 24/7 over someone they claim is mentally unstable, and bashing that disabled person 24/7?
THEN reflect that behavior you are doing here, arguing 24/7 with what you deem are disabled and challenged? I'd laugh at the irony if it wasn't so disturbing a behavior, patterned after pure
denial and deflective behavior.

Last edited:
We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with,

giphy.gif

Latch on tight. Don't let go. Man, if only Meller had just asked you first, he could have saved a lot of time and money.

Actually, I expected a whitewash. The government isn't going to admit the Russians smoked them.

So now everytime you get stumped by your own arguments that makes everyone medicated?
That ad hominem response is a cop out and demonizing people to avoid the topic is not being honest with yourself

No, guy, I really think you need to be medicated. and yes, I really enjoy abusing your morons... except for the horrible damage you are doing to the country because you live in mortal fear that a Mexican might move in next door.
/-----/ "because you live in mortal fear that a Mexican might move in next door."
upload_2019-4-3_6-27-40.png

Because Trump kicked the Dem's ass with MAGA that's why. He humiliated them, the American people rejected them. Dem's are still in the middle of a category 9 meltdown.

Trump lost by 3 million votes. The people said no.

He lost the Popular Vote but won the Election. The Nation said Yes. You sure you want to have everything be purely based on simple majority? Liberals could lose on some of their key issues if we went that route.

That's fine, but majority IS the will of the people not the EC.

We do not live in a pure democracy, we live in a representative republic. the majority does not rule. Without the EC, LA county would have more votes than 30 of the states combined. Think about that for a few seconds.

My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat.

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious
When was America ever great?

since 1776.

Because Trump kicked the Dem's ass with MAGA that's why. He humiliated them, the American people rejected them. Dem's are still in the middle of a category 9 meltdown.

He lost the Popular Vote but won the Election. The Nation said Yes. You sure you want to have everything be purely based on simple majority? Liberals could lose on some of their key issues if we went that route.

We do not live in a pure democracy, we live in a representative republic. the majority does not rule. Without the EC, LA county would have more votes than 30 of the states combined. Think about that for a few seconds.
/——/ The libtards did think about it. That’s why they want to eliminate the EC

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".
/——/ That’s why Obozo wanted to fundamentally change it.

I still want to know when this magical time that you idiots think was...when America was great.

I think America was always great. The fact that you fuckers don't offends me greatly

The fundamental change he wanted was in the partisan discourse. I knew when he said it that because of people like you, that was naive.

The fundamental change he wanted was in the partisan discourse. I knew when he said it that because of people like you, that was naive.
/—-/ Stop lying. You know that isn’t true. His change started with Obozocare
Really? Lying?

Here's what he actually said

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

People put on a MAGA hat and become bitter vindictive assholes. Point a camera at them and it only gets worse. What power does this simple made in china head-wear have to make wearers forget their sense of decency and compassion?

GONG! The first caps were made in China....not anymore.

People put on a MAGA hat and become bitter vindictive assholes. Point a camera at them and it only gets worse. What power does this simple made in china head-wear have to make wearers forget their sense of decency and compassion?

GONG! The first caps were made in China....not anymore.
Unless you paid $20 or more..they were made in China

Some MAGA hats made in China may increase in price because of tariffs

Read your own link, dumbass.....

Lassoff's company is not involved with the official Trump campaign "Make America Great Again" hat, which, according to the campaign store's website, is manufactured entirely in the U.S.

/—-/ Stop lying. You know that isn’t true. His change started with Obozocare
Really? Lying?

Here's what he actually said

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."
/——-/ A real purdy speech but I go by what he did to harm America Obama's Threat To 'Fundamentally Transform' America Is Now Nearly Complete • Now The End Begins

/——/ The libtards did think about it. That’s why they want to eliminate the EC

Liberals know damn well that elimination of the EC would mean NYC or LA deciding the election. The Liberals are fine with that. They don’t give a flying fuck about voters in Montana

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".

Yeah, cause we all know that is exactly what it stands for... :rolleyes:
God people are stupid

You never stop lying. I've so many liberals on the net ask when it was ever great. Scum like you are a boil on the ass.

Forum List

Back