My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

Boy, I'm glad that's not going on. That would be stupid.

Gee, I'm sorry you are in denial. Don't worry, when the Trump Recession comes next year, you'll find a way to blame it on Obama and then scream when the next Democrat doesn't fix it fast enough.

Boy, I'm glad I have you to tell me what I'm doing to do.

/---/ Her campaign did you idiot. You libs say Trump is responsible for everything and everyone in his campaign - well so is Hildabeast.

Her campaign didn't either.... Stop believing the crap you hear on Hate radio, it damages what can laughingly be called your brain.

Breitbart- Not a reliable source.
Palin was in Politics a little longer and your post proves he's not qualified, so much so that you refuse to list how long he was Senator and can not refute that he himself stated that was not enough experience.

except he said no such thing... and yeah, being a Senator for 3 years is a lot bigger deal than being the mayor of Trailer Parks in Wasilla.

AND THE FUNNY THING IS:
THE LIBERALS NOW THINK HE WAS 75% UNQUALIFIED BECAUSE HE'S HALF WHITE AND A MAN. PALIN AS A WOMAN IS MORE QUALIFIED ACCORDING TO LIBERAL IDENTITY POLITICS.

Um, no. Liberals don't think that and the next Democratic nominee is probably going to be a white dude, either Biden or Sanders.
/----/ "Stop believing the crap you hear on Hate radio, "
The only Hate Radio I ever listened to was Air America. But I only listened for about 20 minutes.
The birtha movement started in 2008 when Hildabeast was running against Obozo. Trump didn't get involved for another 6 years or so.
Birtherism: Where it all began
Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

I listened to Air America, they had on the radio Randi Rhodes, a bitter, hatefilled bigot. She was suspended and later resigned. She did a few skits with Bush getting shot, it brought the interest of the Secret Service. One time she had knocked out her teeth and claimed it was a hate crime. She was just nuts.

My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat.

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious
nothing but right wing bigotry and claiming they are Right, simply Because they are on the Right Wing.

Most liberals nowadays don't believe America was ever "great." They see our founding as tainted. They view our history as shameful.

As I've said, I can only wonder what American liberals would say about the founding and history of France and England if they bothered to read objective histories of those nations. "Great" does not mean perfect.

Israel is one of the few countries with a virtually stainless founding and history, but now many American liberals have turned on Israel and have become pro-Hamas and pro-Palestinian, because they ignore the fact that Israel's sins pale in comparison to Hamas's and the Palestinians' sins.

America's greatness lies not in perfection, but in her ability to right wrongs and fix mistakes.

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious
nothing but right wing bigotry and claiming they are Right, simply Because they are on the Right Wing.
Ad Hominem responses are smokescreens.....cause you got nothing to refute the OP.
I'm Jewish, so by your standard your reply was antisemitic.
You also don't know I'm not affiliated to any
party which makes your post a mere swinging rant into thin air hoping to hit something, but all you did was hit yourself. "Stop hitting yourself!"

/----/ It was all of them. The fish rots from the head down.

Except you really have no evidence it was Hillary or her campaign, just some nut who called herself a Hillary Supporter.
/—-/ Nor can to exonerate her. When did she push back on the story during her campaign. Why did it take 3 years for Obozo to release the full live BC? Funny how libs latch on to the Trump Russia collusion story with no evidence.

/----/ It was all of them. The fish rots from the head down.

Except you really have no evidence it was Hillary or her campaign, just some nut who called herself a Hillary Supporter.
Sort of like the last 2 plus years and millions spent on some low level campaign helper who out of thousands of his connections from all over the globe(which is common in politics), some brainiac conspiracy nut selectively singles out conveniently just a single Russian contractor with no ties to the Gov't, but had once bid a gov't contract and labeled that a smoking gun enough for an investigation.
Thus you're Busted by your own reply. *L*
Fact: everyone in this thread is 2 degrees
seperation from a Russian gov't bids contractor and 4 degrees from Putin himself.
That's not an April fools joke and if you doubt me I dare you to bet your presidential vote in order to find out how.
images-7.jpeg

Last edited:
/—-/ Nor can to exonerate her. When did she push back on the story during her campaign. Why did it take 3 years for Obozo to release the full live BC? Funny how libs latch on to the Trump Russia collusion story with no evidence.

Well, um, yeah, we have evidence. We have Trump OPENLY TELLING THE RUSSIANS to hack Hillary's emails.

You guys keep forgetting that part.

Now, if you can show me a tape of Hillary openly questioning Obama's BC, you might have a point.

seperation from a Russian gov't bids contractor and 4 degrees from Putin himself.
That's not an April fools joke and if you doubt me I dare you to bet your presidential vote in order to find out how.

Again, don't talk to crazy people unless they've been properly medicated.

Let's see the FULL REPORT, not what White Wash Barr says it says.

Well, um, yeah, we have evidence. We have Trump OPENLY TELLING THE RUSSIANS to hack Hillary's emails.

Now, if you can show me a tape of Hillary openly questioning Obama's BC, you might have a point.

/—-/ You clowns still pushing that fake news? Trump had to go on national TV to tell the Russians to find Hildabeast’s emails? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

You sure it's not "Black ink" Barr? :abgg2q.jpg:

/—-/ You clowns still pushing that fake news? Trump had to go on national TV to tell the Russians to find Hildabeast’s emails? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Why would he say something like that if he wasn't trying to get dirt on her from the Russians.
/——/ On National TV with millions of witnesses? He was joking and mocking Hildabeast and the media- you idiot.

Why would he say something like that if he wasn't trying to get dirt on her from the Russians.

Latch on tight. Don't let go. Man, if only Meller had just asked you first, he could have saved a lot of time and money.

/——/ On National TV with millions of witnesses? He was joking and mocking Hildabeast and the media- you idiot.

Sure he was... you tell yourself that.

The ironic thing is, Trump can't help himself. He's grown up with no restraints the rest of us have on decorum.

I sure like what Trump has better than what you have. :)

Trump/JoeB131 any day ever!

1)the dirt if you read the emails was that Russia was helping Hillary's campaign (which now we know was true) therefore it's a right for the campaign to know otherwise you are saying the lefts right to know is collusion and Adam Schiffs recorded phone call with the Russian about Dirt on Trump was collusion.
2)The Hillary campaign and other Dems met with that same Russian adoption lawyer yet never openly offered up their correspondance like
Don Jr did.
3) making a non Gov't tied Russian an agent of Russia by narrative does not make it so.
If meeting with a Russian citizen is wrong then Dems meeting with Czechs, Ukrainians, Russians, Mexican gov't, or hiring literal China Agents (Finestein) or Pakistani agents (Wasserman) is collusion.
4)You don't know the law, lawyers say if the adoption lawyer actually had dirt there is no law against that, happens in politics all the time.
That's why the dems had to lie about her ties to narrative it to their conspiracy needs, but if you want a conspiracy, look up Goldstone a British tabloid editor ties to the Dems (Gores press team) who "set up" the meeting with the Dem politician tied adoption lawyer=colluding with Brits and Russia to set up the false narrative.
So either way you look at it, the NY meeting hurts Dems not the administration.
Picture proof of Goldstone Dem ties & the Russian was a guest of a Dem Politician (McFaul) invited to a foreign affairs comittee meeting, which I guess you'd have to call a breach of security if you claim her a Russian agent. *oops*
RobGoldstone.jpeg

Veselnitskaya-McFaulForeignAffairsCommittee06142016-.jpg

Last edited:

Ad Hominem responses are smokescreens.....cause you got nothing to refute the OP.
I'm Jewish, so by your standard your reply was antisemitic.
You also don't know I'm not affiliated to any
party which makes your post a mere swinging rant into thin air hoping to hit something, but all you did was hit yourself. "Stop hitting yourself!"
don't know what you mean. there is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution. nothing but right wing bigotry.

So now everytime you get stumped by your own arguments that makes everyone medicated?
That ad hominem response is a cop out and demonizing people to avoid the topic is not being honest with yourself. In fact you are claiming your opponents disabled yet enjoy abusing them, which would technically make you the ill willed one. Try self reflecting for once. Why do you bash disabled people or are you making them disabled in your own mind to cope with being at odds with them? REMEMBER, it was your argument that you are now arguing against and making excuses for.
LASTLY YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE BET, so we can assume you realize you were wrong in your premise, but can't admit to anything.

Latch on tight. Don't let go. Man, if only Meller had just asked you first, he could have saved a lot of time and money.

Actually, I expected a whitewash. The government isn't going to admit the Russians smoked them.

So now everytime you get stumped by your own arguments that makes everyone medicated?
That ad hominem response is a cop out and demonizing people to avoid the topic is not being honest with yourself

No, guy, I really think you need to be medicated. and yes, I really enjoy abusing your morons... except for the horrible damage you are doing to the country because you live in mortal fear that a Mexican might move in next door.

Forum List

Back