My Answer to the Culture War, is the Pledge of Allegiance LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2018
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

That's the pledge of allegiance, or at least so as nearly 100% of all living Americans today know and remember it.

So here's a few questions for you.

1. At what point does the bold text say, and I quote... "I pledge allegiance to the Northeast corner of the United States of America, and to the Democratic party for which it stands, one geographical, geopolitical, cultural and socioeconomic region, under atheism, controversial, with too many laws for all" ?

2. At what point does the bold text say, and I quote again... "I Pledge allegiance to the flag, of the Northeast corner of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all?

3. At what point does the bold text say "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Social democracy. democracy, dictatorship, kingdom or Juche or anything else BUT a Republic, for which it stands, one nation under god (or atheism), indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all ?
(go on wikipedia and look up the word Republic)

4. At what point does the bold text say "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the (whatever your name is) and to my own personal whims for which all of America stands, one nation, under whatever your name is, indivisible with Your own ideologies, political parties and affiliations that you belong to... your ideas, personality, experiences, whims, conclusions, attitudes, morals or morality, religion or ways of life .. or intuitions, gut feelings, hairs standing up on the back of your neck, little devils and angels sitting on your shoulders for all" ?

5. At what point does the bold text say "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Church, Mosque, Synagogue, Temple, Hut, or basement, Health club, gym, beach, hospital or University think tank or laboratory, dance hall, party hall, Pub or Dance floor or Fashion runway, and to the whatever they decide to want or can coin up every 5, 8, 10 or 12 years for which it stands, one nation under whatever, with social engineering, social constructs, dictatorship and persecution for all" ?

6. At what point does the bold text say.... I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of a Utopia only on paper, and to the real life, living and highly powerful and authoritative... Communist Commissary for which it stands, one Nation under communism, indivisible, with same outcomes in life for all" ?

Here's my pledge:

I hereby certify that I do not believe in or advocate the initiation of force as a means of achieving political or social goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back