"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Well, today, I learned that unprotected sex is unwise. Therefor, all we have to do is to let people know that, and the whole problem is solved!

It won't be solved unless people like YOU spread the word!! Apparently there are a lot of people unaware of the consequences or, think that killing a living being is the solution.

Preventing unwanted pregnancies will be the only thing that stops abortion!
Wow. So enlightening.

Now what will prevent murder, rape, assault and robbery?
Indeed. That will be why abortion will never be stopped.
Okay time for some logical thinking.

Before Roe how many abortions occurred? Now compared that figure to the number after Roe? Can you come to the conclusion that when it became legal it also occurred much more often? If it is outlawed again, do you think it will occur much less often?

Well, today, I learned that unprotected sex is unwise. Therefor, all we have to do is to let people know that, and the whole problem is solved!

It won't be solved unless people like YOU spread the word!! Apparently there are a lot of people unaware of the consequences or, think that killing a living being is the solution.

Wow. So enlightening.

Before Roe how many abortions occurred? Now compared that figure to the number after Roe? Can you come to the conclusion that when it became legal it also occurred much more often? If it is outlawed again, do you think it will occur much less often?
And you know how many abortions occurred before Roe v wade how?

Including all the back alley abortions and the self-induced abortions? No. You do not know that.

No law will stop a pro-choice woman who is determined. It just will not. Control the things you can.

It's my body my choice. Removing cancerous tumors or anything else superficial, yes. Plastic surgery. Yes, but a human fetus in a womb? Better think twice about that. Some man named William Blake wrote: "To see the universe in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower , to hold infinity in the palm of your hand. To see eternity in an hour..." Is that life in your womb YOURS to take?

Last edited:
Dunno but, the Democrat death-cult will kill the fetus. Then the Democrat man will go find another sucker-woman.

Sad but true. Those suckers who think abortion is good for women seem oblivious to the fact that many men are all for abortion on demand because they want to use women as much as they want, without ever having to deal with any consequences.

And those foolish women continually allow that to happen, even to their own detriment, because they too don't want to be accountable for their own actions.

I have sympathy for the young women contemplating abortion who don't know any better, who have been brought up in today's messed up society that brainwashed them into thinking there's nothing wrong with abortion.

But the arrogant, adamant ones (like "NotYourBody") are truly disgusting to me, and as I said earlier, most likely demonically influenced.
:dev2::dev2::dev2::dev2::dev2::dev2:

Don't you think it's best that you stay away from pro-choice women? Keep yourself pure. Don't be tainted. Stay far far far away from us. Save yourself.

No, I will continue to reach the ones who are actually reasonable, sincere and open to change. And there are people like that who identify as prochoice. I've been debating this topic for years, and I've seen with my own two eyes people change their minds. (Heck, my own mind changed on this issue. I used to be on the other side.) The other types, the arrogant, angry ones that seem to be demonically influenced... well, I don't think they are reachable, but they do need prayer, so I guess I should pray for them.

Dunno but, the Democrat death-cult will kill the fetus. Then the Democrat man will go find another sucker-woman.

Sad but true. Those suckers who think abortion is good for women seem oblivious to the fact that many men are all for abortion on demand because they want to use women as much as they want, without ever having to deal with any consequences.

And those foolish women continually allow that to happen, even to their own detriment, because they too don't want to be accountable for their own actions.

I have sympathy for the young women contemplating abortion who don't know any better, who have been brought up in today's messed up society that brainwashed them into thinking there's nothing wrong with abortion.

But the arrogant, adamant ones (like "NotYourBody") are truly disgusting to me, and as I said earlier, most likely demonically influenced.

Don't you think it's best that you stay away from pro-choice women? Keep yourself pure. Don't be tainted. Stay far far far away from us. Save yourself.

No, I will continue to reach the ones who are actually reasonable, sincere and open to change. And there are people like that who identify as prochoice. I've been debating this topic for years, and I've seen with my own two eyes people change their minds. (Heck, my own mind changed on this issue. I used to be on the other side.) The other types, the arrogant, angry ones that seem to be demonically influenced... well, I don't think they are reachable, but they do need prayer, so I guess I should pray for them.

No, you will not reach the women who refuse to allow anyone else to control her body or anything inside of it. That is a fact.

I'm sorry that upsets you so much.

I promise I will never try to stop you from attempting to convince women that they should follow YOUR religion, morality, values, life choices, your pregnancy rules and whatever else you think you need to control in women. And if you are successful with that, more power to you. Just leave the rest of us alone and don't pretend you can stop us with words on paper. Even if they are signed with a Sharpie.

[QUOTE="NotYourBody, post: 22438478, member: 72170"

I promise I will never try to stop you from attempting to convince women that they should follow YOUR religion, morality, values, life choices, your pregnancy rules and whatever else you think you need to control in women. And if you are successful with that, more power to you. Just leave the rest of us alone and don't pretend you can stop us with words on paper. Even if they are signed with a Sharpie.[/QUOTE]

Men and women were meant to procreate with each other in order to have and raise children, not to have omnipotent power over each other.

Wow. So enlightening.

Before Roe, physicians did not do abortions. The performed D & C's.

No, you will not reach the women who refuse to allow anyone else to control her body or anything inside of it. That is a fact.

I promise I will never try to stop you from attempting to convince women that they should follow YOUR religion, morality, values, life choices, your pregnancy rules and whatever else you think you need to control in women. And if you are successful with that, more power to you. Just leave the rest of us alone and don't pretend you can stop us with words on paper. Even if they are signed with a Sharpie.

Sorry to spoil your blind little narrative, but I HAVE actually been a part of changing people's minds. I've seen it happen more than once. It doesn't upset me at all, because as I said, I KNOW there are some reasonable, sincere people who identify as prochoice... but ultimately value truth more than their preconceived ideas or selfish desires. In other words, people unlike you.

I wouldn't bother even discussing this issue if I thought it was hopeless. Even if some people are not ready yet to learn or change, never underestimate the power of planting a seed.

And your idea that this has to do with religion just shows more of your ignorance. There are many secular prolifers, and a growing number, actually. Look up the group 'Secular Pro-life" on Facebook.

Here's an image from their page:

226656-156380041094021-7265995-n.jpg

Sorry to spoil your blind little narrative, but I HAVE actually been a part of changing people's minds. I've seen it happen more than once. It doesn't upset me at all, because as I said, I KNOW there are some reasonable, sincere people who identify as prochoice... but ultimately value truth more than their preconceived ideas or selfish desires. In other words, people unlike you.

I wouldn't bother even discussing this issue if I thought it was hopeless. Even if some people are not ready yet to learn or change, never underestimate the power of planting a seed.

And your idea that this has to do with religion just shows more of your ignorance. There are many secular prolifers, and a growing number, actually. Look up the group 'Secular Pro-life" on Facebook.

Too bad that you are not old enough to remember before Roe. The truth is that people saw what was happening, and made a change for the better. BTW, I fail to see how putting MD's in prison is a win/win situation.

Open a newspaper (if you remember what those are).

Pro-choice women don't care about your feelz or your laws. ...s.

You don’t have to care, but you ARE subject to the laws of my country whether you like it or not.

That still does not prevent me from having an abortion. You will have to jail A LOT of women. 600,000+ per year.

And even still, you'll have to figure out that I had an abortion. So you really can't stop me whether you like it or not.

Something tells me there isn’t a long line of gentlemen eager to participate in your butchery.

You'll never know for sure! ....

You make it pretty obvious.

Well I don't really know what your reasons are for trying to control a body that is not your own, and honestly I don't care.

Again. I will not try to stop you from changing minds! Why would I even want to do that?

My position is that when you start legislating control of my body, I will start hollering. And reminding you that you don't have the power to stop me.

I thought you were upset. Sorry if I made a wrong assumption. When people resort to name calling, it seems a little defensive, jmo.

Pro-choice women don't care about your feelz or your laws. ...s.

You don’t have to care, but you ARE subject to the laws of my country whether you like it or not.

That still does not prevent me from having an abortion. You will have to jail A LOT of women. 600,000+ per year.

And even still, you'll have to figure out that I had an abortion. So you really can't stop me whether you like it or not.

Something tells me there isn’t a long line of gentlemen eager to participate in your butchery.

Like I said, I'm happy that thought makes you feel better. Truly. I don't like to see people so upset about something they have no control over.

Too bad that you are not old enough to remember before Roe. The truth is that people saw what was happening, and made a change for the better. BTW, I fail to see how putting MD's in prison is a win/win situation.

That doesn't make any sense. Feel free to elaborate.

Also, the entire abortion movement was founded on lies and deceit. If you don't believe me, hear it straight from the horse's mouth. From 'Jane Roe' of Roe-v-Wade... and from Dr. Bernard Nathanson, co-founder of NARAL and one of the biggest abortionists of all time. (And there are tons more doctors or clinic workers who have made similar statements about the current industry.)

Here you go:

“I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America. I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie. Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave. Please, don’t follow in my mistakes."

– Norma McCorvey ("Jane Roe" of Roe vs. Wade)

"I am dedicated to spending the rest of my life undoing the law that bears my name….. I would like nothing more than to have this law overturned, either by an act of Congress or a reversal in the Supreme Court."

– Norma McCorvey, Testimony before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism, and Property Rights of the Senate Judiciary Committee, January 1998.

OBIT_MCCORVEY.jpg

"Why did I change my mind? Well, to begin with, it was not from a religious conviction, ... I am an Atheist... In any case, the change of mind began with the realization, the inescapable reality that the fetus, that embryo, is a person, is a protectable human life. The change also began on the basis of my own secular belief in the golden rule: if you would not have your own life taken away from you, you must not take someone else's life."

– Dr Bernard Nathanson, co-founder of NARAL, former abortionist who presided over 75,000 abortions

'We fed the public a line of deceit, dishonesty, a fabrication of statistics and figures. We succeeded [in breaking down the laws limiting abortions] because the time was right and the news media cooperated. We sensationalized the effects of illegal abortions, and fabricated polls which indicated that 85% of the public favoured unrestricted abortion, when we knew it was only 5%. We unashamedly lied, and yet our statements were quoted [by the media] as though they had been written in law.’

– Dr Bernard Nathanson, quoted in John Powell, Abortion: the silent Holocaust. Tabor, Allen,Texas. 1981

1dbd09319a2d7d05b2af35e731d9fca5.jpg

Like I said, I'm happy that thought makes you feel better. Truly. I don't like to see people so upset about something they have no control over.

I didn’t say it made me feel any particular way. Society does, always has, always will have control over many things you may or may not want to do with your body.

Well I don't really know what your reasons are for trying to control a body that is not your own, and honestly I don't care.

Again. I will not try to stop you from changing minds! Why would I even want to do that?

My position is that when you start legislating control of my body, I will start hollering. And reminding you that you don't have the power to stop me.

I thought you were upset. Sorry if I made a wrong assumption. When people resort to name calling, it seems a little defensive, jmo.

lolol. Wow. The interesting this is how you always completely leave the preborn baby out of the equation. You completely ignore that pesky little fact, in every single post, by repeating the same tired, overused, debunked phrases like "my body."

Here's another image from Secular Pro-life, that is tailor-made for you:

61146145-2385214834877186-7070855120975560704-n.png

I didn’t say it made me feel any particular way. Society does, always has, always will have control over many things you may or may not want to do with your body.

Yes they do.

But they do not have enough control to know when I am pregnant, or to know that I am considering abortion. So you can put words on paper but they won't stop pro-choice women from getting an abortion. Is that concept hard for you to understand?

Yes they do.

But they do not have enough control to know when I am pregnant, or to know that I am considering abortion. So you can put words on paper but they won't stop pro-choice women from getting an abortion. Is that concept hard for you to understand?

Of course you're able to do it on your own, with your own hands. But once paying a hitman to do it for you is illegal (or restricted), contrary to your misguided opinion, laws actually DO make a difference, on this issue.

One of the myths your side pushes is that laws don't make a difference at all. This video thoroughly debunks that and 2 other myths:

That doesn't make any sense. Feel free to elaborate.

Also, the entire abortion movement was founded on lies and deceit. If you don't believe me, hear it straight from the horse's mouth. From 'Jane Roe' of Roe-v-Wade... and from Dr. Bernard Nathanson, co-founder of NARAL and one of the biggest abortionists of all time. (And there are tons more doctors or clinic workers who have made similar statements about the current industry.)

Here you go:

“I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America. I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie. Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave. Please, don’t follow in my mistakes."

– Norma McCorvey ("Jane Roe" of Roe vs. Wade)

"I am dedicated to spending the rest of my life undoing the law that bears my name….. I would like nothing more than to have this law overturned, either by an act of Congress or a reversal in the Supreme Court."

– Norma McCorvey, Testimony before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism, and Property Rights of the Senate Judiciary Committee, January 1998.

OBIT_MCCORVEY.jpg

"Why did I change my mind? Well, to begin with, it was not from a religious conviction, ... I am an Atheist... In any case, the change of mind began with the realization, the inescapable reality that the fetus, that embryo, is a person, is a protectable human life. The change also began on the basis of my own secular belief in the golden rule: if you would not have your own life taken away from you, you must not take someone else's life."

– Dr Bernard Nathanson, co-founder of NARAL, former abortionist who presided over 75,000 abortions

'We fed the public a line of deceit, dishonesty, a fabrication of statistics and figures. We succeeded [in breaking down the laws limiting abortions] because the time was right and the news media cooperated. We sensationalized the effects of illegal abortions, and fabricated polls which indicated that 85% of the public favoured unrestricted abortion, when we knew it was only 5%. We unashamedly lied, and yet our statements were quoted [by the media] as though they had been written in law.’

– Dr Bernard Nathanson, quoted in John Powell, Abortion: the silent Holocaust. Tabor, Allen,Texas. 1981

1dbd09319a2d7d05b2af35e731d9fca5.jpg

Oh, it is a CONSPIRACY! Why didn't you say so. Elvis was probably involved, too.

lolol. Wow. The interesting this is how you always completely leave the preborn baby out of the equation. You completely ignore that pesky little fact, in every single post, by repeating the same tired, overused, debunked phrases like "my body."

Here's another image from Secular Pro-life, that is tailor-made for you:

61146145-2385214834877186-7070855120975560704-n.png

Sorry, I'm not interested in YOUR arguments.

My ONLY ONLY ONLY concern about abortion is having complete total 100% control of my own body and anything inside of it 100% of the time. And I want that right preserved for other women who feel the same way I do.

It's not *remotely possible* that I will EVER give up that control to anyone.

So you can scream and holler, rant and rave, and try to get up all in my business. That's fine. You just canNOT have any control of my body or what is inside of it.

NEVER NEVER. NO WAY. NO

Yes they do.

Of course you're able to do it on your own, with your own hands. But once paying a hitman to do it for you is illegal (or restricted), contrary to your misguided opinion, laws actually DO make a difference, on this issue.

One of the myths your side pushes is that laws don't make a difference at all. This video thoroughly debunks that and 2 other myths:

Come for me then. You'll have to find me and my medical friend who will help me. How you gonna know where we are? How you gonna know I was ever pregnant?

I believe I said you cannot stop a determined woman from getting an abortion no matter what laws you pass.

Forum List

Back