"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Here's some reality for you to ponder. You have no control over MY pregnancy. ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. NADA.

You'll never even know if I'm pregnant. How you gonna stop me?

Don't like it? Tough shit. Come for me and see what happens big boy.

This kind of attitude is why I always tell men NOT to put penis in vagina unless they have a signed contract with the woman.

It's definitely a start in the right direction. Even then, it would be best to be triple wrapped if you are concerned about any life you might be creating.

No worries as long as no penis/vagina contact. Do I need to tell you how many ways a woman can satisfy a man and visa versa? You know, it may be YOUR body but you are letting sperm into it that has the expressed purpose to fertilize your eggs. How unwise is that if both of you are not prepared?

That's all the more reason to answer the question! If you don't care if you look like a psychopath, then you should have no problem answering this question: Do you think there would be anything wrong with a woman who is minutes away from delivery butchering her full-term preborn baby who is no different than a newborn, simply because he is still inside her body? Come on! If you don't care what anyone thinks, then just answer the question.

If you don't, then you can't defend your position, not rationally or in a sincere way. All you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and yell "la la la la la" like a 3 year old, and stomp your feet like an angry rebellious teenager. How sad. Pathetic.

Who is tantrumping here? I'm presenting you with REALITY. It's not a position. Can you not understand that, realistically, you can't stop abortion?

It sucks not to have control. I get it. 3-year olds have many problems with loss of control.

I however, have NOT lost control of my body and everything inside of it.

You seem to be the one stomping around, mad and enraged that you want to control the fetus inside my uterus, but cannot.

It's clear to me now that you don't understand how debate works. None of those things you brought up matter right now. That's not even the topic here. We've been debating abortion, and you have yet to provide an argument, all you have are red herrings, and immature, selfish, unthinking responses.

How old are you, 15 maybe? That's my guess. Actually, I take that back. My 14 year old niece is FAR more mature than you.

I have a couple of 15 year old twins that could take her to school.

Here's some reality for you to ponder. You have no control over MY pregnancy. ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. NADA.

This kind of attitude is why I always tell men NOT to put penis in vagina unless they have a signed contract with the woman.
That’s stupid. Have your ever heard of a condom? Are you aware that it is extraordinarily inexpensive and even a dumb believer in baby killing can easily use it without expert instruction.

It's not 100%. But, I am all for protection as much as possible. Besides Bill Clinton taught us that there are lots of other ways to have sex. Cigar, etc. LOL
Yeah that the usual response. Is there anything in life 100%? I would guess condoms are about as close to 100% as anything.

FYI:
Now let me get this straight. You are saying a human corpse is actually dead and a fetus is alive.
:clap:

If that's all you got from my post you are either an idiot or illiterate. Maybe both.
Insults
Now let me get this straight. You are saying a human corpse is actually dead and a fetus is alive.
:clap:

If that's all you got from my post you are either an idiot or illiterate. Maybe both.
"A human fetus is a being because it is alive and has human DNA and....." This is pretty deep stuff.

That’s stupid. Have your ever heard of a condom? Are you aware that it is extraordinarily inexpensive and even a dumb believer in baby killing can easily use it without expert instruction.
And there are different holes, if you can find a willing partner.
Whatever floats your boat. Matters not to me.

It's clear to me now that you don't understand how debate works. None of those things you brought up matter right now. That's not even the topic here. We've been debating abortion, and you have yet to provide an argument, all you have are red herrings, and immature, selfish, unthinking responses.

How old are you, 15 maybe? That's my guess. Actually, I take that back. My 14 year old niece is FAR more mature than you.

I have a couple of 15 year old twins that could take her to school.[/QUOTE]

Umm....the topic is -

My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I added my talking point. Is it the worst? Some here seem to think so.

If you think you need the help, bring on your teenagers! Maybe they can tell me in what way I am wrong in my presentation of reality.

"A human fetus is a being because it is alive and has human DNA and....." This is pretty deep stuff.

Yes and a corpse is not alive. I thought I already taught you that. Having trouble retaining information?

We found what Republicans are like and the kind of people they are.

Once they legislate women’s bodies, who do they go after next?

Will their next attack be directed at:

Gays
blacks
Muslims
Hispanics

We know they’re looking to destroy the constitution and they’re going after the Free Press.

But what group of Americans will they attack next?

Democrats are killing hundeds of thousands of children every year and you want to know who Republicans are going to attack next?
What children have the Democrats killed?

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]

http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

"New York Times Wins Pulitzer For Unparalleled Work In Publishing Blatant Lies
May 23rd, 2019

article-4257-1.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—The New York Times increased its impressive collection of Pulitzer Prizes this week after an opinion piece published by the paper was instantly awarded a Pulitzer in the category of "Blatant Lies."

The piece, titled "Pregnancy Kills, Abortion Saves Lives," was written by Dr. Warren M. Hern. It claimed that abortion, a procedure specifically designed to end the life of a human, saves lives, while pregnancy, a process specifically designed to create a life, ends humans.

While that may sound confusing, it's more clear when you realize that the Times was really trying to be recognized in this new Pulitzer category.

"We saw that Columbia University had created the new category for blatant lies, and we really wanted to go for it," an editor for the paper's opinion section said. "There was a lot of competition for the award, what with the Post and The New Yorker out there. But we just went gung-ho trying to nail this sucker down."

Though Pulitzers are usually awarded annually, this lie was so impressive that Columbia said they "just had to" get it awarded right away."
New York Times Wins Pulitzer For Unparalleled Work In Publishing Blatant Lies

It's definitely a start in the right direction. Even then, it would be best to be triple wrapped if you are concerned about any life you might be creating.

No worries as long as no penis/vagina contact. Do I need to tell you how many ways a woman can satisfy a man and visa versa? You know, it may be YOUR body but you are letting sperm into it that has the expressed purpose to fertilize your eggs. How unwise is that if both of you are not prepared?

EXTREMELY UNWISE. Especially since once those sperms are loosed inside a vagina, the man literally has no control over what happens next.

Well, today, I learned that unprotected sex is unwise. Therefor, all we have to do is to let people know that, and the whole problem is solved!

It won't be solved unless people like YOU spread the word!! Apparently there are a lot of people unaware of the consequences or, think that killing a living being is the solution.

Well, today, I learned that unprotected sex is unwise. Therefor, all we have to do is to let people know that, and the whole problem is solved!

It won't be solved unless people like YOU spread the word!! Apparently there are a lot of people unaware of the consequences or, think that killing a living being is the solution.

Preventing unwanted pregnancies will be the only thing that stops abortion!

I have a couple of 15 year old twins that could take her to school.

Umm....the topic is -

My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I added my talking point. Is it the worst? Some here seem to think so.

If you think you need the help, bring on your teenagers! Maybe they can tell me in what way I am wrong in my presentation of reality.

[/QUOTE]

You aren't. Not to worry. They aren't God, although, they would have you believe they are.

Well, I mentioned it to a couple of Trump supporters, and they were shocked that sex was somehow connected to pregnancy. Next, I plan on telling them that tariffs are taxes, but it is best to crawl before walking.

Forum List

Back