"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Well, today, I learned that unprotected sex is unwise. Therefor, all we have to do is to let people know that, and the whole problem is solved!

It won't be solved unless people like YOU spread the word!! Apparently there are a lot of people unaware of the consequences or, think that killing a living being is the solution.

Well, I mentioned it to a couple of Trump supporters, and they were shocked that sex was somehow connected to pregnancy. Next, I plan on telling them that tariffs are taxes, but it is best to crawl before walking.

You're the one that tried to pin prohibition on the republicans. I'd shush if I were you

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. ....

You already do. You always have. You want it that way, you need it that way.
Another winner! Wow, so much Winning! today. I love it!

And who said conservatives can't accept reality?

Your arrested development is preventing you from looking at things rationally.

There are many many laws that prevent you or me or anyone else from doing certain things with our bodies and/or to other people. Without these laws people like you, for example, would not Long survive. Therefore, you have always lived under a system where you are specifically told what you can and cannot do with your body. You want it that way. You need it that way. This is the truth no matter what the little five-year-old emotional basket case inside U screams about.

Well, today, I learned that unprotected sex is unwise. Therefor, all we have to do is to let people know that, and the whole problem is solved!

It won't be solved unless people like YOU spread the word!! Apparently there are a lot of people unaware of the consequences or, think that killing a living being is the solution.

Preventing unwanted pregnancies will be the only thing that stops abortion!
Wow. So enlightening.

Now what will prevent murder, rape, assault and robbery?

There are many many laws that prevent you or me or anyone else from doing certain things with our bodies and/or to other people. Without these laws people like you, for example, would not Long survive. Therefore, you have always lived under a system where you are specifically told what you can and cannot do with your body. You want it that way. You need it that way. This is the truth no matter what the little five-year-old emotional basket case inside U screams about.

Not a single one of those words you wrote will prevent a pro-choice woman from getting an abortion. ....

Open a newspaper (if you remember what those are).

Pro-choice women don't care about your feelz or your laws. ...s.

You don’t have to care, but you ARE subject to the laws of my country whether you like it or not.

Not a single one of those words you wrote will prevent a pro-choice woman from getting an abortion. ....

You don’t have to care, but you ARE subject to the laws of my country whether you like it or not.

That still does not prevent me from having an abortion. You will have to jail A LOT of women. 600,000+ per year.

And even still, you'll have to figure out that I had an abortion. So you really can't stop me whether you like it or not.

Abortion is a medical procedure. It could be just a way of modernizing infanticide. And some of my friends that had abortions were traumatized by it. Because they knew it meant they killed their baby, and they had to balance that out over their needs or the long term consequenses...

Abortion is a medical procedure. It could be just a way of modernizing infanticide. And some of my friends that had abortions were traumatized by it. Because they knew it meant they killed their baby, and they had to balance that out over their needs or the long term consequenses...

Long term problems persist in some women who have their baby murdered. Wonder why?

Dunno but, the Democrat death-cult will kill the fetus. Then the Democrat man will go find another sucker-woman.

Sad but true. Those suckers who think abortion is good for women seem oblivious to the fact that many men are all for abortion on demand because they want to use women as much as they want, without ever having to deal with any consequences.

And those foolish women continually allow that to happen, even to their own detriment, because they too don't want to be accountable for their own actions.

I have sympathy for the young women contemplating abortion who don't know any better, who have been brought up in today's messed up society that brainwashed them into thinking there's nothing wrong with abortion.

But the arrogant, adamant ones (like "NotYourBody") are truly disgusting to me, and as I said earlier, most likely demonically influenced.

Last edited:
A reminder...

how-dare-you-challenge-my-right-to-kill-this-thing-41497157.png

So now you assfucks claim women are getting abortions at 36 weeks.
Abortion is legalized murder. Plain and simple.

Murdering your unborn child for convenience sake, is psychotic.

Remember BO playing to the baby killers with...” i don’t want to penalize them with a baby.” Ugh! Grandpa wants his grandchild murdered. Now that is pathological.
An unwanted pregnancy is like a penalty. Here they are on their path, whether college or just starting a areer, and you would force them to carry that fetus 9 months or stop everything to raise a child.

Life is not a punishment, and it sure as hell is far far far more important than inconveniencing some irresponsible teenager’s “path” or college dreams so that she can kill somebody.

Wow. So enlightening.

Indeed. That will be why abortion will never be stopped.

Wow. So enlightening.

It will be one day. In fact, other barbaric things people consider "normal" in this age will also be stopped. Mark my words.

You aren't. Not to worry. They aren't God, although, they would have you believe they are.

You're not either so stop killing the babies, jackwad
What will republicans do when the condom breaks??

It's possible they only have sex for procreation?
:auiqs.jpg:Please, you should have warned us you were a comedian. I would have brought my popcorn. :auiqs.jpg::popcorn:
Now you know! Keep the popcorn handy.

Wow. So enlightening.

It will be one day. In fact, other barbaric things people consider "normal" in this age will also be stopped. Mark my words.

I actually posited something a few pages back that actually COULD be possible at some point in the near future and go a long way towards preventing abortions. I asked how people here felt about that but............no takers.

That still does not prevent me from having an abortion. You will have to jail A LOT of women. 600,000+ per year.

And even still, you'll have to figure out that I had an abortion. So you really can't stop me whether you like it or not.

Something tells me there isn’t a long line of gentlemen eager to participate in your butchery.

Dunno but, the Democrat death-cult will kill the fetus. Then the Democrat man will go find another sucker-woman.

Sad but true. Those suckers who think abortion is good for women seem oblivious to the fact that many men are all for abortion on demand because they want to use women as much as they want, without ever having to deal with any consequences.

And those foolish women continually allow that to happen, even to their own detriment, because they too don't want to be accountable for their own actions.

I have sympathy for the young women contemplating abortion who don't know any better, who have been brought up in today's messed up society that brainwashed them into thinking there's nothing wrong with abortion.

But the arrogant, adamant ones (like "NotYourBody") are truly disgusting to me, and as I said earlier, most likely demonically influenced.
:dev2::dev2::dev2::dev2::dev2::dev2:

Don't you think it's best that you stay away from pro-choice women? Keep yourself pure. Don't be tainted. Stay far far far away from us. Save yourself.

Something tells me there isn’t a long line of gentlemen eager to participate in your butchery.

You'll never know for sure! But you'll still have your feelz to comfort you.

Forum List

Back