"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

You know what I find most interesting about this thread? It's that the most vehement pro-life voices in it are WOMEN. (At least I assume they are by the user names.)

That's really gotta chap the leftist asses.

Yet another group they're taking for granted. But that's another topic. ;)

There are many more quotes like that, but I don't want to turn this into a book here.

Sorry, I didn't read any of that. Too much word vomit.

I'm sorry your faith in young women is so low that you think they are unable to think for themselves and research their options.

Instead you apparently believe they blindly stumble into an abortion clinic which renders them mute and helpless.

No wonder you are so upset.

If reading a few quotes is too much for you (especially when they're formatted in a clear, legible way) then that is beyond pathetic. How did you even get through high school? Have you ever read a book in your life? If a handful of quotes is too much, then.... gosh, no wonder you hold the positions you do. Now it actually makes more sense. I can see now why the bible says what it says about dealing with fools.

You know what I find most interesting about this thread? It's that the most vehement pro-life voices in it are WOMEN. (At least I assume they are by the user names.)

That's really gotta chap the leftist asses.
Not at all.

Women are no better able than men to control my body than I am. All will encounter a battle.

You remind me of another leftist loon I once encountered online who had the exact same demeanor you do - petulant digital foot stomping and endlessly repeating the same shit over and over again as if it somehow rationalized her stance. It doesn't, and you just look like a nutjob.

And as I've said repeatedly in this thread - laws do not exist to prevent unacceptable actions, they exist to punish them.
How you gonna know I had an abortion big boy?

Tell me you plan. I keep asking you. You scared?

And I've answered you. Repeatedly. If you had an attention span beyond that of a goldfish you would have seen it. Search the thread. Unlike you, I'm not going to play your childish little fucking game and reiterate myself in perpetuity.

Well, that works for me, since I am not trying to change your mind, because, as been said before, even if you outlaw abortion, it will take place anyway, and there is absolutely no way that you can stop it.

And as I've said repeatedly in this thread - laws do not exist to prevent unacceptable actions, they exist to punish them.

So what? It still is not going to stop D&C's, not to mention many other options. As for me, I left GA decades ago, so I am not going to lose any sleep over them returning to the dark ages.

Why & where is the D&C being performed?

...Uh, that would be in doctor's offices, everyday.

I also asked why - as in what's the reasoning behind it. You're implying that a D&C automatically equates to an abortion.

I imply nothing. You can look up D&C's on the internet, and it will tell you everything you want to know. It was the abortion technique of choice before Roe, but it is also a procedure that is done for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with abortion.

So what? It still is not going to stop D&C's, not to mention many other options. As for me, I left GA decades ago, so I am not going to lose any sleep over them returning to the dark ages.

I also asked why - as in what's the reasoning behind it. You're implying that a D&C automatically equates to an abortion.

I imply nothing. You can look up D&C's on the internet, and it will tell you everything you want to know. It was the abortion technique of choice before Roe, but it is also a procedure that is done for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with abortion.

I'm aware. So what are you suggesting, exactly? That D&C's would be used as medical cover for "under the table" abortions?

If reading a few quotes is too much for you (especially when they're formatted in a clear, legible way) then that is beyond pathetic. How did you even get through high school? Have you ever read a book in your life? If a handful of quotes is too much, then.... gosh, no wonder you hold the positions you do. Now it actually makes more sense. I can see now why the bible says what it says about dealing with fools.

I am not attempting to prevent you, in any way, from providing information to anyone who will receive it from you. I won't try to do that in the future. I am not a threat to you unless you try to assume control of my body.

I'm aware. So what are you suggesting, exactly? That D&C's would be used as medical cover for "under the table" abortions?

"By George, he's got it!"

So? Where did I suggest otherwise?

I didn't. Moreover, I actually said that in the event abortion was made illegal many women would still likely seek them. I also said that was their risk to take, just as any other crime would be. They might get away with it, they might not. So what's your point?

EDIT:

The question you SHOULD be asking yourself is that in today's interconnected digital world, how many of these medical professionals and clinics are going to risk their medical licenses performing illegal procedures? My guess is they would be few and far between. If the govt can bust rub-and-tug shops on the daily, you can be sure they'll find and roll these places too.

Last edited:

I didn't. Moreover, I actually said that in the event abortion was made illegal many women would still likely seek them. I also said that was their risk to take, just as any other crime would be. They might get away with it, they might not. So what's your point?

My point is simple. Your efforts to legislate your morality would have the same effect as prohibition, which is no effect at all. At the same time, you would attempt to restrict people from making the most important personal decisions of their lives, and put them into the hands of the government. I have a big problem with that. You see, I used to be a republican.

My point is simple. Your efforts to legislate your morality would have the same effect as prohibition, which is no effect at
ALL law exist to enforce someone's "morality." And this is entirely constitutional. THIS is the primary duty of our civilized Constitutional Republic.

My point is simple. Your efforts to legislate your morality would have the same effect as prohibition, which is no effect at all. At the same time, you would attempt to restrict people from making the most important personal decisions of their lives, and put them into the hands of the government. I have a big problem with that. You see, I used to be a republican.

Totally debunked myth. Laws actually do lessen the number of abortions.

See my edit.

So... when we legislated morality on slavery and said we have no right to own other human beings - that was wrong?
When we legislated morality and said women should have a say in the political process equal to men - that was wrong?
When we legislated morality and said skin color should not dictate where your allowed to sit on a bus or attend school - that was wrong?

Your argument dies an excruciating death on those points alone, and there's a whole bunch more I could list.

And I've answered you. Repeatedly. If you had an attention span beyond that of a goldfish you would have seen it. Search the thread. Unlike you, I'm not going to play your childish little fucking game and reiterate myself in perpetuity.
Are you the 99 year in prison poster? I forgot. You were going to work on getting that legislated?

My point is simple. Your efforts to legislate your morality would have the same effect as prohibition, which is no effect at
ALL law exist to enforce someone's "morality." And this is entirely constitutional. THIS is the primary duty of our civilized Constitutional Republic.

Yeah, I really don't get that argument AT ALL.

I mean, why the hell would murder be illegal if not for morality?

Are you the 99 year in prison poster? I forgot. You were going to work on getting that legislated?

Nope. Like I said, stop being a scatterbrain and read the thread.

Nope. Like I said, stop being a scatterbrain and read the thread.

Nah, if it doesn't detail how you aim to stop me from having an abortion if that's my decision (and we've already established that you cannot) I'll pass. You can't punish me either because you don't know about the abortion murder.

You are no threat to me.

Forum List

Back