"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Oh? Then put your money where your mouth is. Provide us with the list of judges you've called demanding that fetal-homicide convicts be released, and your name. Since it would be a matter of public record it would be easy enough to verify.
And this is how it starts...

Personally, I don't make it a practice to reprimand judges for their decisions, since I never completed law school, myself. However, I have no problem ignoring the law, if it is unjust in my opinion. Any law restricting my right to provide for abortions for my family is, in fact, unjust. On the other hand, if the pro-life people are willing to meet me half way and give me the right, in return, to require them to get an abortion, if I so choose, I guess that would be fair.

Let's see... one scenario saves a life, the other one takes it away. Sure, we'll get right on that... :cuckoo:

Yet, both sceneries give the other party the right to take away your right to make the most important decisions in your life. Get it now? I doubt it.

There's nothing to "get". The child's right to life trumps your 'right' to kill it and you will never change my mind.

Well, that works for me, since I am not trying to change your mind, because, as been said before, even if you outlaw abortion, it will take place anyway, and there is absolutely no way that you can stop it. God forbid that you focus on something that would make a difference.

To the ignoramus here who thinks that young women seeking abortion are counseled about all their options in a sincere way, instead of being sold the abortion....

"I was trained by a professional marketing director in how to sell abortions over the telephone. He took every one of our receptionists, nurses, and anyone else who would deal with people over the phone through an extensive training period. The object was, when the girl called, to hook the sale so that she wouldn't get an abortion somewhere else, or adopt out her baby, or change her mind. We were doing it for the money."

– Nina Whitten, chief secretary at a Dallas abortion clinic under Dr. Curtis Boyd

“The women are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.”

– Dr. Randall “Pro-Choice 1990: Skeletons in the Closet” by David Kuperlain and Mark Masters in Oct “New Dimensions” magazine

"I have seen hundreds of patients in my office who have had abortions and were just lied to by the abortion counselor. Namely 'This is less painful than having a tooth removed. It is not a baby.' Afterwards, the woman sees Life magazine and breaks down and goes into a major depression."

– Psychologist Vincent Rue, quoted in "Abortion Inc" David Kupelian and Jo Ann Gasper, New Dimemsions, October 1991

"We tried to avoid the women seeing them [the fetuses] They always wanted to know the sex, but we lied and said it was too early to tell. It's better for the women to think of the fetus as an 'it.' "

– Abortion clinic worker Norma Eidelman quoted in Rachel Weeping p 34

"Sometimes we lied. A girl might ask what her baby was like at a certain point in the pregnancy: Was it a baby yet? Even as early as 12 weeks a baby is totally formed, he has fingerprints, turns his head, fans his toes, feels pain. But we would say 'It's not a baby yet. It's just tissue, like a clot.'"

– Kathy Sparks told in "The Conversion of Kathy Sparks" by Gloria Williamson, Christian Herald Jan 1986 p 28

“Every woman has these same two questions: First, “Is it a baby?” “No” the counselor assures her. “It is a product of conception (or a blood clot, or a piece of tissue)… How many women would have an abortion, if we told them the truth?

– Carol Everett, former owner of two clinics and director of four

“If a woman we were counseling expressed doubts about having an abortion, we would say whatever was necessary to persuade her to abort immediately.”

– Judy W., former office manager of the second largest abortion clinic in El Paso, Texas

“There was a public health center in a town not far from Denver and they sent a lot of girls to us. They told us they did all the counseling. We weren’t allowed to counsel them or even ask them about birth control. We couldn’t even tell them what could happen during the abortion. Nothing. If we tried to discuss alternatives, we would get in trouble with the doctor because then the health center would threaten to send their business elsewhere. All we did was find out how far along they were, tell them when they were going to be finished, get their money, do the abortion, and send them home.”

– Sam Griggs, Registered Nurse

“If you can’t sell abortions over the phone, you will not last.”

– Hellen Pendley, former owner-director of an abortion clinic

12_week_fetus.jpg

There are many more quotes like that, but I don't want to turn this into a book here.

You know what I find most interesting about this thread? It's that the most vehement pro-life voices in it are WOMEN. (At least I assume they are by the user names.)

That's really gotta chap the leftist asses.

And this is how it starts...

Personally, I don't make it a practice to reprimand judges for their decisions, since I never completed law school, myself. However, I have no problem ignoring the law, if it is unjust in my opinion. Any law restricting my right to provide for abortions for my family is, in fact, unjust. On the other hand, if the pro-life people are willing to meet me half way and give me the right, in return, to require them to get an abortion, if I so choose, I guess that would be fair.

Let's see... one scenario saves a life, the other one takes it away. Sure, we'll get right on that... :cuckoo:

Yet, both sceneries give the other party the right to take away your right to make the most important decisions in your life. Get it now? I doubt it.

There's nothing to "get". The child's right to life trumps your 'right' to kill it and you will never change my mind.

Well, that works for me, since I am not trying to change your mind, because, as been said before, even if you outlaw abortion, it will take place anyway, and there is absolutely no way that you can stop it.

And as I've said repeatedly in this thread - laws do not exist to prevent unacceptable actions, they exist to punish them.

To the ignoramus here who thinks that young women seeking abortion are counseled about all their options in a sincere way, instead of being sold the abortion....

"I was trained by a professional marketing director in how to sell abortions over the telephone. He took every one of our receptionists, nurses, and anyone else who would deal with people over the phone through an extensive training period. The object was, when the girl called, to hook the sale so that she wouldn't get an abortion somewhere else, or adopt out her baby, or change her mind. We were doing it for the money."

– Nina Whitten, chief secretary at a Dallas abortion clinic under Dr. Curtis Boyd

“The women are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.”

– Dr. Randall “Pro-Choice 1990: Skeletons in the Closet” by David Kuperlain and Mark Masters in Oct “New Dimensions” magazine

"I have seen hundreds of patients in my office who have had abortions and were just lied to by the abortion counselor. Namely 'This is less painful than having a tooth removed. It is not a baby.' Afterwards, the woman sees Life magazine and breaks down and goes into a major depression."

– Psychologist Vincent Rue, quoted in "Abortion Inc" David Kupelian and Jo Ann Gasper, New Dimemsions, October 1991

"We tried to avoid the women seeing them [the fetuses] They always wanted to know the sex, but we lied and said it was too early to tell. It's better for the women to think of the fetus as an 'it.' "

"Sometimes we lied. A girl might ask what her baby was like at a certain point in the pregnancy: Was it a baby yet? Even as early as 12 weeks a baby is totally formed, he has fingerprints, turns his head, fans his toes, feels pain. But we would say 'It's not a baby yet. It's just tissue, like a clot.'"

– Kathy Sparks told in "The Conversion of Kathy Sparks" by Gloria Williamson, Christian Herald Jan 1986 p 28

“Every woman has these same two questions: First, “Is it a baby?” “No” the counselor assures her. “It is a product of conception (or a blood clot, or a piece of tissue)… How many women would have an abortion, if we told them the truth?

“If a woman we were counseling expressed doubts about having an abortion, we would say whatever was necessary to persuade her to abort immediately.”

– Judy W., former office manager of the second largest abortion clinic in El Paso, Texas

“There was a public health center in a town not far from Denver and they sent a lot of girls to us. They told us they did all the counseling. We weren’t allowed to counsel them or even ask them about birth control. We couldn’t even tell them what could happen during the abortion. Nothing. If we tried to discuss alternatives, we would get in trouble with the doctor because then the health center would threaten to send their business elsewhere. All we did was find out how far along they were, tell them when they were going to be finished, get their money, do the abortion, and send them home.”

12_week_fetus.jpg

There are many more quotes like that, but I don't want to turn this into a book here.

Its a CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Well, that works for me, since I am not trying to change your mind, because, as been said before, even if you outlaw abortion, it will take place anyway, and there is absolutely no way that you can stop it.

And as I've said repeatedly in this thread - laws do not exist to prevent unacceptable actions, they exist to punish them.

So what? It still is not going to stop D&C's, not to mention many other options. As for me, I left GA decades ago, so I am not going to lose any sleep over them returning to the dark ages.

12_week_fetus.jpg

Its a CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Nope. But AGAIN, you show by your flippant words that you couldn't care less about lies, deception (and now) coercive tactics.

Most of your replies are snarky, juvenile one-liners. And you're supposed to be a grown man? In your what, 50's? Pathetic, and disgusting.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Bottom line is life isn’t that precious.....

There is nothing more precious. Normal humans know this on an instinctual level.
That natural instinct has been suppressed in the skulls full of mush of the American tard

You really struggle with LOGIC, dont you!
You STILL have not explained to me, in any logical way, how you will stop/prevent a woman from having an abortion if that is her decision.

You don't because you aren't willing to follow that path to it's logical conclusion. Which is your brave new MAGA world where the state controls reproduction.

I'll never submit to that and neither will the majority our society. You lose.

OH MY GOSH. You are dense. That is not the issue! That is nothing but a red herring.

Furthermore, you're simply wrong. Abortion restrictions actually DO lessen the number of abortions. Again, watch this video, she thoroughly debunks that myth:

But even if that wasn't the case, even if laws DON'T make a difference at all (which is false), it's STILL irrelevant to the question of whether or not abortion is justified. Which is the crux of the abortion debate.

The crux of YOUR debate, not mine. I'm done with this lifelong debate. Tired of it. Finished.

Now I Just Say No. Along with the other pro-choice women and plenty of pro-choice men.

Welp that was fast--came in like a barrel of rifles, left saying you're done with the debate. That's because you were trounced, but at least you sort of admit it.

Negative! You haven't trounced shit. "NotYourBody sucked the "pro-life" bs right out of you. But I'm here anytime you need consultation.

Tell you what, let's not beat around the bush, and get started with my basic argument;
I did. It is a "that is this and that is that" video, that never breaks the code for the beginning of life. Anyone can tell you, even an embryologist that life begins at a certain time, but at the end of the day, science still tells us that really, there is no consensus. Only in the unknwn of God, can that power do that. I can post many more articles of "SCIENTISTS" telling us the same thing, that there is no consensus. And they are exactly right. All science can do is present theories. And it's up to us to filter the best possible one's.

Your video is based on theory, and quite likely a paid for Republican talking points video. The beginning of life is a state of mind that neither God, nor the science has given us concrete evidence of. That said, logic, through the best science, will always be our best clues. As my article points out, if the cells from the egg and sperm are alive, and they do not unite, then you just aborted "life", if we were to go by Right wing logic, that life begins at conception. The life was already there, with the living cells before conception, therefore, women abort all the time living cells. And so, science nor God, has given us the definitive answers to the "beginning of life " question. The explanation cannot be any more clearer than that.

When you think you have an intelligent counter argument to this one, please, bring it on.

You write all this, and read all that, yet you are willing to GUESS about life, and when it might be appropriate to kill it ???? That's some risky stuff in dealing with your own soul like that, but here you are admitting that you are guessing, and you speak of God also, but your worldlyness consumes you, and clouds your thinking as you contemplate supporting the killing of a baby in a woman's womb.

12_week_fetus.jpg

Its a CONSPIRACY!!!!!
It's all LIES!!!!!! Because YOU disagree

So what? It still is not going to stop D&C's, not to mention many other options. As for me, I left GA decades ago, so I am not going to lose any sleep over them returning to the dark ages.

Why & where is the D&C being performed?

12_week_fetus.jpg

Its a CONSPIRACY!!!!!
It's all LIES!!!!!! Because YOU disagree

Nah, he doesn't even seem to be denying those things or saying they're lies. He's just mocking that post by implying that I'm saying it's a conspiracy. *roll eyes* Which shows, he doesn't care about truth, honesty or underhanded tactics.

12_week_fetus.jpg

Its a CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Nope. But AGAIN, you show by your flippant words that you couldn't care less about lies, deception (and now) coercive tactics.

Most of your replies are snarky, juvenile one-liners. And you're supposed to be a grown man? In your what, 50's? Pathetic, and disgusting.

...and, yet, Buttercup, it is not ME, but YOU, who is hurling personal insults! Hmmmmmmmm…..

No other takers on that question? Come on you fighters for killing rights, why so silent? NotYourBody? BWK?

Oh, but thank you to DBlack for answering, even if his answer was wrong. At least he answered.

How will you know the homicide happened? If you don't know it happened, how will you stop it? You don't make any sense.

*Facepalm* Are you completely unfamiliar with the case? They found her body, she was 8 months pregnant. Everyone knew, when she went missing, that she was 8 months pregnant.

Answer the question. Stop with the neverending red herrings.

How about you answer her question for a change? You've been dodging it for three days. How are you going to know she's pregnant? You're arguing for laws that will require draconian control of pregnant women to meaningfully enforce. Why don't you want to talk about that?

The reason we haven't talked about that is because that has been used over and over as a red herring or deflection from the actual debate at hand. If you want to talk about that, start a new thread.
No, it belongs in this thread. It's front and center and the primary reason I oppose banning abortions. Some problems (most problems) can't be solved by passing a law. And if you try to legislate them anyway, it only makes matters worse. Abortion is one of those problems. Government can't really have the kind of control that you want. And if you try, I think it's going to cause more harm than good.

But prove me wrong. Tell us how you'd meaningfully enforce an abortion ban? Who gets punished? How? What would you do about websites that publish do-it-yourself abortion tips? Assuming it's done state by state, are citizens allowed to travel to neighboring states for abortions? And what about women who perform abortions on themselves? What about those who miscarry under suspicious circumstances? beagle9 said something about indoctrination. Is that part of the plan?

I guess you think I'm paranoid, but I see a pretty horrific vision of the kind of government that would be necessary to achieve your goals.

My view is that MANY (not all) young women who have abortions don't know what they're doing. They have been brainwashed by this messed up society we live in, and taught that there's nothing wrong with abortion. So in most cases, I actually have sympathy for the young women who end up at the abortion clinic... Many of them are borderline coerced, and feel like they literally have no choice. Why, because in many cases they aren't given other options. They aren't shown an ultrasound, in most cases, they aren't told the truth about abortion, they are lied to every step of the way. And then many of them don't even realize they're doing anything wrong. Especially the young, naive ones.

Totally agree with this.

I believe that the abortionists, the ones who DO know exactly what they're doing, are the ones who should face jail time. They do it for money. If you don't believe me, I'll post tons of quotes from former abortionists and clinic workers.

Do you have concerns about do-it-yourself abortions? Surely the number would go up in a state that outlawed abortions. And what about people who go to another state to get an abortion? Would they be prosecuted?

...Uh, that would be in doctor's offices, everyday.

Sorry, I didn't read any of that. Too much word vomit.

I'm sorry your faith in young women is so low that you think they are unable to think for themselves and research their options.

Instead you apparently believe they blindly stumble into an abortion clinic which renders them mute and helpless.

No wonder you are so upset.

On the other hand, if the pro-life people are willing to meet me half way and give me the right, in return, to require them to get an abortion, if I so choose, I guess that would be fair.

I wish that were funny, rather than vaguely terrifying, and all-too-possible.

You know what I find most interesting about this thread? It's that the most vehement pro-life voices in it are WOMEN. (At least I assume they are by the user names.)

That's really gotta chap the leftist asses.
Not at all.

Women are no better able than men to control my body. All will encounter a battle.

Last edited:

...Uh, that would be in doctor's offices, everyday.

I also asked why - as in what's the reasoning behind it. You're implying that a D&C automatically equates to an abortion.

Forum List

Back