"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Question for the proaborts.

When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Lacy Peterson, did he kill one or two people?

scott-peterson-prison-cell-shrine-laci-peterson-pp.jpg

What is a "pro-abort"? - oh, is this the thing where you do like the liberals do and accuse anyone who doesn't agree with your big government solution as having twisted motives???

Yeah, it is. You guys!... I tell ya.

Just answer the question. No more red herrings.

Oh, it's easy to answer. Just one. But "pro-abort"? Really? You guys are following the statist playbook to a tee. Fucking hypocrites.

When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Lacy Peterson, did he kill one or two people?

What is a "pro-abort"? - oh, is this the thing where you do like the liberals do and accuse anyone who doesn't agree with your big government solution as having twisted motives???

Oh, it's easy to answer. Just one. But "pro-abort"? Really? You guys are following the statist playbook to a tee. Fucking hypocrites.

Wrong. He was convicted of TWO counts of murder - one for his wife, and one for his unborn child.

Thanks for playing.

I don't use the phrase "pro-choice" because it is deceptive right off the bat. It doesn't finish the sentence, choice for what??? And since saying "pro-choice for killing" is too long, I'll stick with proabort. Some might say "I'm personally against abortion but for others to have the choice" but that's a copout. It's either homicide, or not. If it is, then there is no "personal choice" to kill an innocent human being.

Ok, let's see if any other on your side will answer the question.

No other takers on that question? Come on you fighters for killing rights, why so silent? NotYourBody? BWK?

Oh, but thank you to DBlack for answering, even if his answer was wrong. At least he answered.

You don't see the other HALF of the board, and you don't see the thousands of lurkers who see YOU and the insanity of your indefensible position. People like you make our work easy.

You'd think if they were so outraged, they would let that be known. But let's ask them -

Lurkers? Any input? Don't be shy! I don't bite.
One or two murders? Quit stalling.

Wrong. He was convicted of TWO counts of murder - one for his wife, and one for his unborn child.

Thanks for playing.

I was asked my opinion, dipshit. My opinion differs with the court. I think they made a mistake. That happens a fair amount. It's certainly the case with your campaign - most of which isn't law yet. Hopefully never will be.

And the term "pro-life" would imply that you oppose the death penalty, and embrace the Quaker rejection of war, under all circumstances. So, that came right back to bite you.

I don't use the phrase "pro-choice" because it is deceptive right off the bat. It doesn't finish the sentence, choice for what??? And since saying "pro-choice for killing" is too long, I'll stick with proabort. Some might say "I'm personally against abortion but for others to have the choice" but that's a copout. It's either homicide, or not. If it is, then there is no "personal choice" to kill an innocent human being.

Ok, let's see if any other on your side will answer the question.

Ok, so "pro-life" implies that you oppose the death penalty, and reject all war. So that came right back to bite you.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Bottom line is life isn’t that precious. If it is to you then don’t get an abortion.

I bet you believe taking the morning after pill is murder.

If the woman was pregnant and she took the morning after pill and that caused the murder of the baby, you believe that was a life and it was murdered correct?

Most people disagree.

Do you really think the morning after pill is murder? If not why not?

Thanks for playing.

I was asked my opinion, dipshit. My opinion differs with the court. I think they made a mistake. That happens a fair amount. It's certainly the case with your campaign - most of which isn't law yet. Hopefully never will be.

You disagree with the court, fine. Then I'll ask you again - why aren't you calling up judges and demanding that fetal homicide convicts be released?

No other takers on that question? Come on you fighters for killing rights, why so silent? NotYourBody? BWK?

Oh, but thank you to DBlack for answering, even if his answer was wrong. At least he answered.

How will you know the homicide happened? If you don't know it happened, how will you stop it? You don't make any sense.

Thanks for playing.

You disagree with the court, fine. Then I'll ask you again - why aren't you calling up judges and demanding that fetal homicide convicts be released?

What makes you think I'm not? I'll fight you fascist fucks in every way I can manage.

How will you know the homicide happened? If you don't know it happened, how will you stop it? You don't make any sense.

Womb monitors are the only way I can think of. Or maybe they'll have live in 'minders' who keep an eye on women of child-bearing age.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Bottom line is life isn’t that precious. If it is to you then don’t get an abortion.

I bet you believe taking the morning after pill is murder.

If the woman was pregnant and she took the morning after pill and that caused the murder of the baby, you believe that was a life and it was murdered correct?

Most people disagree.

Do you really think the morning after pill is murder? If not why not?

"Levonorgestrel is not the same as RU-486, which is an abortion pill. It does not cause a miscarriage or abortion. In other words, it does not stop development of a fetus once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. So it will not work if you are already pregnant when you take it."

An Overview of Plan B (the Morning-After Pill)

*Facepalm* Are you completely unfamiliar with the case? They found her body, she was 8 months pregnant. Everyone knew, when she went missing, that she was 8 months pregnant.

Answer the question. Stop with the neverending red herrings.

Thanks for playing.

What makes you think I'm not? I'll fight you fascist fucks in every way I can manage.

Because you're not. You're just a fucking ideologue and it shows.

BTW, real fascists are the ones who deemed others subhuman and/or inferior... you know, like you pro-aborts do. Baby killing scum, all of you.

Forum List

Back