"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Actually, what you represent is the close and intimate association of Liberals/Democrats, with their forebears.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Your posts are a great service to our side.

Then there are those of us who just don't give a fuck what you think because in the end it doesn't matter. So keep hollering. It'll get you just as far.

The vulgarity pretty much identifies the gutter you belong in.

Not caring about the slaughter of an innocent fits right in.

Be gone.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Bottom line is life isn’t that precious.....

There is nothing more precious. Normal humans know this on an instinctual level.
Then why don our laws confirm what you a e saying? Killing someone’s pet will give you jail time. Abortion is completely legal.

And you have the choice not to get one

Are you asking why do people make laws that are immoral, dumb or wrong?

I don't know. But as Exhibit A I give you Nazi Germany, and afterward everyone said they were "Just following the law". Saying "it's not illegal" is a shoddy, really crappy argument
Yea, it's an argument for after birth developed human beings who exhibit pain, and consciousness. Which isn't the same thing as the law we have now for the unborn.

Actually, what you represent is the close and intimate association of Liberals/Democrats, with their forebears.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Then there are those of us who just don't give a fuck what you think because in the end it doesn't matter. So keep hollering. It'll get you just as far.

The vulgarity pretty much identifies the gutter you belong in.

Not caring about the slaughter of an innocent fits right in.

Be gone.
So, you throw out "slaughter" now with "killing and murder." Congratulations! You've still managed to say nothing and argue nothing proving they exist with the unborn. You are the quite the ultimate fail. All these claims, and you got doodly squat to back it up with.

Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about "when is the beginning of life", and how is it "killing" if they can't answer? Let me help you all out with that one. Because your religion/emotions/ ignorance tells you so. Thank goodness there is a separation of Church and State. Let's try this again with these pro-life ignoramuses and see if they can present us with some miracle counter argument. Lol! Don't count your chickens with that one folks. We're at post #1943, and they haven't said shit yet.

Last edited:
Quite a long thread.
Excellent....it should be.

Perhaps, time for a review.

1. What we could have at one day into fetal development is life. If you found this on another planet, you say you found life. Performing the life functions and having a unique DNA

2. Baby or not….the word is still ‘human life.’

3. Viability is not an argument…or you are claiming a 2-3 year old could be aborted….or an elder in a nursing home

4. Democrat platform: infanticide

5. Woman in video shout your abortion…’seems easier no condom’ inconvenient…like raising your own child

6. Women’s freedom necessitates the unborn

7. Devaluing motherhood in favor of a career

8. Rape and incest…..nearly nonexistent

9. Not their body….two distinct individuals

10. You were complacent in the creation….consensual sex

11. The use of the term abortion sanitizes the act…..violent, homicidal act dismemberment of an incipient human life.

12. Safety….but it’s safer for mothers to never leave home, but we don’t encourage it questionable whether health of the mother actually exist…it’s just the convenience of the mother

13. Irish investigation…died of sepsis not due to pregnancy….Ireland changed the law to allow abortion based on misreading the facts.

14. Restrict lives of women? No one plans to do this to women

15. The Right is far more liable to punish rapists and criminals. The Left….children

16. Overpopulation argument….Malthus….proven false

17. Abortion lowers the crime rate….how do you know which pre-born humans will be criminals?

18. None of these arguments are based on religion. But this is: sanctity of human life. ‘in the image of God’

19. The life of a new, distinct, unique individual begins when the strands from the mother and father form that special double helix of DNA.

It appears that there are those of us who get our insight from the NYTimes, and there are those who get it from the Bible.

I'll go with Genesis 1:26

gv012519dAPR20190124114507.jpg

Are you 17 years old?

Come to think of it, I have known many 17 yo more mature than this, for real
We have one who ripped their opinions to shreds, but they're too stupid to even realize it.

They stand on defunct talking points and claim victory.

It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for them.
Yea right! Lol! Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about "when is the beginning of life", and how is it "killing" if they can't answer? Let me help you all out with that one. Because your religion/emotions/ ignorance tells you so. Thank goodness there is a separation of Church and State. Debunked my ass.

Quite a long thread.
Excellent....it should be.

Perhaps, time for a review.

1. What we could have at one day into fetal development is life. If you found this on another planet, you say you found life. Performing the life functions and having a unique DNA

2. Baby or not….the word is still ‘human life.’

3. Viability is not an argument…or you are claiming a 2-3 year old could be aborted….or an elder in a nursing home

4. Democrat platform: infanticide

5. Woman in video shout your abortion…’seems easier no condom’ inconvenient…like raising your own child

6. Women’s freedom necessitates the unborn

7. Devaluing motherhood in favor of a career

8. Rape and incest…..nearly nonexistent

9. Not their body….two distinct individuals

10. You were complacent in the creation….consensual sex

11. The use of the term abortion sanitizes the act…..violent, homicidal act dismemberment of an incipient human life.

12. Safety….but it’s safer for mothers to never leave home, but we don’t encourage it questionable whether health of the mother actually exist…it’s just the convenience of the mother

13. Irish investigation…died of sepsis not due to pregnancy….Ireland changed the law to allow abortion based on misreading the facts.

14. Restrict lives of women? No one plans to do this to women

15. The Right is far more liable to punish rapists and criminals. The Left….children

16. Overpopulation argument….Malthus….proven false

17. Abortion lowers the crime rate….how do you know which pre-born humans will be criminals?

18. None of these arguments are based on religion. But this is: sanctity of human life. ‘in the image of God’

It appears that there are those of us who get our insight from the NYTimes, and there are those who get it from the Bible.

I'll go with Genesis 1:26
And none of them are based on fact. Your first argument is especially amusing. We aren't on another planet, or did you not know?

"Rape and incest nearly nonexistent?" No basis in fact.

"Restrict lives of women?" Are you a glutton for punishment? Women, to this day, have never been treated as equal in the work force. Where in the hell have you been? That restricts the lives of women if you haven't figured that out for yourself? Lol!

And here's the very, very, very, best one. The one where you ignored on multiple occasions my question I asked you in the post above. Does everyone see how cowards try and distract, just so they are not accountable to questions posed to them. Folks, you want exhibit A of running and hiding with distractions, this is it. Lol! What a bunch of losers.

When have I distracted or run away from any questions about abortion, life, killing, and murder, or science? Answer, not one. We all can see now who the real cowards and distractors are in this debate. And it sure as hell isn't the Left. Carry on with your distractions and running. What a bunch of bull shitters.

Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about "when is the beginning of life", and how is it "killing" if they can't answer?
We did. MANY TIMES. Occupy your time and find it. You're not interested in LEARNING, just babbling

Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about "when is the beginning of life", and how is it "killing" if they can't answer?
We did. MANY TIMES. Occupy your time and find it. You're not interested in LEARNING, just babbling

It's important to keep that lying dunce posting.....he is our best weapon.

You're lying. There is no answer. Because you can't. None exist.
I'm not going to give you the answer again and I'm not going to give you one of the many post numbers. You want to be spoon fed and you wont accept the answer anyway.

Do you own damn homework!

I'm not going to give you the answer again and I'm not going to give you one of the many post numbers. You want to be spoon fed and you wont accept the answer anyway.

It won't matter.

For the weakest minds, the indoctrination is indelible.

Bet he is a government school grad.

Maybe even the valedictorian of summer school.

It's important to keep that lying dunce posting.....he is our best weapon.
Making pro-lifers look like idiots is fun, but it does eventually have an expiration. Still researching your answers to my questions I see. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It won't matter.

For the weakest minds, the indoctrination is indelible.

Bet he is a government school grad.

Maybe even the valedictorian of summer school.
Keep researching those answers, because we know you are.

I know. That's the beauty of you not answering. The first answer you gave, if you gave it, doesn't exist.

Are you 17 years old?

Come to think of it, I have known many 17 yo more mature than this, for real
We have one who ripped their opinions to shreds, but they're too stupid to even realize it.

Mine is not opinion. My position is FACT and REALITY. I'm sorry that's so disturbing to you.

What is so amusing about the anti-abortion movement is that it is equivalent to outlawing incoming tides. If Roe is reversed, then the issue will be decided by states, and 15 or more states are NOT going to outlaw it. In addition, one can get abortion pills in the mail, now, and you can do it at home:

Analysis: Here's why overturning Roe v. Wade wouldn't turn back the clock to 1973
Well like you say in effect, that "modern day medicine has finally caught up", so really RvW is outdated and useless these days, and serves no purpose other than an evil one. If a person is raped of course they should report it, and then immediately take the morning day after pill in order to stop a pregnancy from ever getting started. The same goes for incest. Outside of those two, if a woman becomes pregnant due to having consentual sex with the one she loves just as it should be, and it was because neither used protection knowing the consequences of their actions, then both should own up to their responsibility, and do the right thing in life by not aborting the baby.

Killing a baby/life forming in the womb is the wrong thing to do, where as these things shouldn't be happening in 2019. Are the citizens getting dumber or smarter in life ??

Hard to tell anymore.

I'm STILL waiting for anyone who has a plan to FORCE a man to take responsibility for ALL of his unwanted children. A plan that hasn't already failed.

That would do your side a world of good convincing those who are willing to be convinced. I'm not sure why you aren't willing to concentrate your efforts in that area instead of demanding a women undergo lifetime changes to her physical body because you want a child in the world nobody is willing to care for. But that's just me....

Some of us are no longer willing to consider your arguments under any circumstances and you'll have to deal with it. We are absolutely not willing to let you have any say about the internal functions of our bodies.

Even the mere idea that you think you have the right to do that makes you as evil and vile as any slave owner in history. And just as worthless.
Nothing but ranting and raving out of you, and it's liken to an unlearned child attempting to make the rules instead of the parents making the rules in the household.

No amount of ranting justifies you wanting to take a human life just because you are more powerful than that life is at the time of your taking.

What is so amusing about the anti-abortion movement is that it is equivalent to outlawing incoming tides. If Roe is reversed, then the issue will be decided by states, and 15 or more states are NOT going to outlaw it. In addition, one can get abortion pills in the mail, now, and you can do it at home:

Analysis: Here's why overturning Roe v. Wade wouldn't turn back the clock to 1973
So what's your problem with following the Constitutuon in this one instance?

As a matter of fact, other than a few hillbilly states who have passed laws that were intentionally written so that they would be reviewed by the SC, we ARE following the Constitution. And, if my daughter decided that she wants an abortion, she lives in a state that puts a premium on personal freedom, and can have it.
No, we are not. Right now, Roe has nullified States Rights. Thos PROGRESSIVE states (Alabama) are operating outside the "law" of the SC. That is why this must be challenged and struck down.

And, you raised a daughter who would even consider dismembering a baby like this? I hope shes a better human being than you.
Wrong.

States don’t have the ‘right’ to violate citizens’ protected liberties.

States and local jurisdictions are subject to the Constitution, its case law, and the decisions of the Supreme Court – decisions which become the law of the land.
Why are you so afraid of affording those laws to the life growing in the woman's womb ???

Forum List

Back