"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Ok, here's my review of this thread.

BWK - Failed 5th grade biology, completely dismissed a LONG list of excerpts/quotes from biology textbooks, scientists and doctors covering decades stating that human life begins at conception. Then posts an opinion piece from an msm site as proof and claims victory. Lots of projecting and living in upside-down land.

C_CLAYTON_JONES - Will ONLY talk about the law, even after it was pointed out that laws are not absolute truths never to be questioned, remember slavery was legal?

Vandalshandle - Snarky one-liners, no actual debating (as far as I saw) and refuses to look at anything that contradicts his view.

NotYourBody - "You can't stop me, you can't stop me la la la la la!!! You can't stop me, you can't stop me la la la la la!!! You can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, my body my choice my body my choice my body my choice my body my choice my body my choice you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, la la la la la !!!!!" (with fingers in ears and eyes closed)

Zero debating, zero defending her position, zero engaging in an actual discussion, will not read anything more than 3 sentences, basically just trolling like a rebellious child.

dblack - Little to no debating the actual topic, only emotional, paranoid comments about future enforcement, and other red herrings. He was the only one who answered the question on Scott Peterson, so I do give him credit for that, even though he was wrong.

Did I forget anyone? :D

BWK - Failed 5th grade biology, completely dismissed a LONG list of excerpts/quotes from biology textbooks, scientists and doctors covering decades stating that human life begins at conception. Then posts an opinion piece from an msm site as proof and claims victory. Lots of projecting and living in upside-down land.

C_CLAYTON_JONES - Will ONLY talk about the law, even after it was pointed out that laws are not absolute truths never to be questioned, remember slavery was legal?

Vandalshandle - Snarky one-liners, no actual debating (as far as I saw) and refuses to look at anything that contradicts his view.

NotYourBody - "You can't stop me, you can't stop me la la la la la!!! You can't stop me, you can't stop me la la la la la!!! You can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, my body my choice my body my choice my body my choice my body my choice my body my choice you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, you can't stop me you can't stop me, la la la la la !!!!!" (with fingers in ears and eyes closed)

Zero debating, zero defending her position, zero engaging in an actual discussion, will not read anything more than 3 sentences, basically just trolling like a rebellious child.

dblack - Little to no debating the actual topic, only emotional, paranoid comments about future enforcement, and other red herrings. He was the only one who answered the question on Scott Peterson, so I do give him credit for that, even though he was wrong.

That was GREAT! Funny because its 100% true. Not much in the way of "competition."

Nothing but ranting and raving out of you, and it's liken to an unlearned child attempting to make the rules instead of the parents making the rules in the household.

No amount of ranting justifies you wanting to take a human life just because you are more powerful than that life is at the time of your taking.

The whole thing IS like a parent child thing. You are trying to claim a power you do not have the ability to possess.

You cannot stop a woman from having an abortion. We have clearly established that fact.

You don't have the ability to know if she is pregnant so you don't know you need to prevent her from having an abortion.

You don't know when an abortion has happened because no missing person is reported and there is no body.

If you get your way (you won't) the most you can do is put people in jail. 600,000 abortions (probably more) per year. You better start building those walls!

You didn't stop abortion, you just built more jails. It must be hard to live in such a SCARY world!!

Bless your precious hearts.

I got TWO paragraphs!!! Winning!!

Nothing but ranting and raving out of you, and it's liken to an unlearned child attempting to make the rules instead of the parents making the rules in the household.

No amount of ranting justifies you wanting to take a human life just because you are more powerful than that life is at the time of your taking.

The whole thing IS like a parent child thing. You are trying to claim a power you do not have the ability to possess.

You cannot stop a woman from having an abortion. We have clearly established that fact.

You don't have the ability to know if she is pregnant so you don't know you need to prevent her from having an abortion.

You don't know when an abortion has happened because no missing person is reported and there is no body.

If you get your way (you won't) the most you can do is put people in jail. 600,000 abortions (probably more) per year. You better start building those walls!

You didn't stop abortion, you just built more jails. It must be hard to live in such a SCARY world!!

THEBABYISNOTHERBODY

Here's my review of this thread -

NotYourBody Challenged folks in this thread to outline your plans for assuming control of my uterus and the contents inside.

So far....no takers. So much Winning!

Last edited:

THEBABYISNOTHERBODY

Keep telling yourself that. Doesn't change a thing. You STILL have no control in the situation.

I will posit this one more time. All you pro-lifers took a pass when I first asked it, which is indicative of your true motives, imo.

The technology may not be far off to transfer a fetus from a woman to an incubator where gestation can be completed.

Suppose it were to cost $1,000,000 per fetus. I think that's a conservative estimate. In 2015 there were 638,000 abortions.

$1,000,000 x 638,000 = $638 BILLION per year. Plus the cost of finding homes for the unwanted children and caring for those that remain unwanted.

Do you think society should bear that cost? Do you think society is willing to bear that cost? Where would we get the money?

Your moral platitudes don't help solve the situation. Why don't you come up with solutions to unwanted children instead? Something that hasn't already failed. You'll have better luck.

Anyone who cannot see that life is most precious of all, really has no business calling themselves human. Of course by their attitudes and behaviors, it is clear that many of these non-humans (also known as democrats) value image, social standing, and material goods more than they ever could value human life even if their moral compass were ever repaired.
And we are NOT going away. Deal with it.

NotYourBody: IT'S MY BODY IT'S MY BODY AND IF WANT TO KILL ALL MY BABIES I WILL!! YOU CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT!!!

**Every decent man with testosterone levels high enough to actually impregnate a woman slinks away**
Aren’t most Baka fans republican conservatives? Why a e they getting abortions? Choice
How would you know...perhaps it is the ones in state who aren't getting abortions...most black aren't!
I think most anti abortion women have had abortions
You simply don't think...because the fucked up women you know want it!...Easy cheap contraceptives AND make the taxpayer pay for it.
And the man doesn't right? What a pussy and a coward to put it all off on the woman.
Well who do you think controls the SEX ACT...A RAPING MALE???

I will posit this one more time. All you pro-lifers took a pass when I first asked it, which is indicative of your true motives, imo.

The technology may not be far off to transfer a fetus from a woman to an incubator where gestation can be completed.

Suppose it were to cost $1,000,000 per fetus. I think that's a conservative estimate. In 2015 there were 638,000 abortions.

$1,000,000 x 638,000 = $638 BILLION per year. Plus the cost of finding homes for the unwanted children and caring for those that remain unwanted.

Do you think society should bear that cost? Do you think society is willing to bear that cost? Where would we get the money?

Your moral platitudes don't help solve the situation. Why don't you come up with solutions to unwanted children instead? Something that hasn't already failed. You'll have better luck.

How's this: keep your bloody intentions off a separate, unique individual and things will be fine.....and it won't cost a thing.

Your view is one of lack of concern because Liberals aren't big breeders....or lookers, which might explain the former.

If that's all you got from my post you are either an idiot or illiterate. Maybe both.

I don't want to be mean, but after reading this entire thread, I've come to the conclusion that the ardent proaborts here fall into two categories. They're either dense as hell and willfully ignorant... OR they're completely morally bankrupt and some appear to be demonic. And I'm not even joking about that, I've seen that in other places, some really do seem like they need an excorcism.
…and still nothing from the right as how to end the practice of abortion consistent with the Constitution and respecting a woman’s right to privacy – all conservatives have are lies, demagoguery, and sophistry; all they offer is more and bigger government interfering with citizens’ private lives.
I think science will provide the answer by the development of the artificial uterus. Scientists have developed one now that can be used for lambs. Scientist say tests could start with humans in 3 or 4 years. The device would have limited capability as it could not accept a fetus early than about 23 weeks. It will take many years before they have a device that would accept a newly formed fetus as early as 8 to 10 week. When this becomes possible there will be no need for abortion. The fetus could be transferred to the artificial uterus as early as 8 weeks. Both pro-life and pro-choice advocates would get what they want. Plus there would be the additional bonus 600,000 unwanted children.

The problem of what to do with that baby once it's born.

Who will raise it?

Who is responsible for such a being?
The parents. See how easy this is

Who are the parents?

What is so amusing about the anti-abortion movement is that it is equivalent to outlawing incoming tides. If Roe is reversed, then the issue will be decided by states, and 15 or more states are NOT going to outlaw it. In addition, one can get abortion pills in the mail, now, and you can do it at home:

Analysis: Here's why overturning Roe v. Wade wouldn't turn back the clock to 1973
Well like you say in effect, that "modern day medicine has finally caught up", so really RvW is outdated and useless these days, and serves no purpose other than an evil one. If a person is raped of course they should report it, and then immediately take the morning day after pill in order to stop a pregnancy from ever getting started. The same goes for incest. Outside of those two, if a woman becomes pregnant due to having consentual sex with the one she loves just as it should be, and it was because neither used protection knowing the consequences of their actions, then both should own up to their responsibility, and do the right thing in life by not aborting the baby.

Killing a baby/life forming in the womb is the wrong thing to do, where as these things shouldn't be happening in 2019. Are the citizens getting dumber or smarter in life ??

Hard to tell anymore.

I'm STILL waiting for anyone who has a plan to FORCE a man to take responsibility for ALL of his unwanted children. A plan that hasn't already failed.

That would do your side a world of good convincing those who are willing to be convinced. I'm not sure why you aren't willing to concentrate your efforts in that area instead of demanding a women undergo lifetime changes to her physical body because you want a child in the world nobody is willing to care for. But that's just me....

Some of us are no longer willing to consider your arguments under any circumstances and you'll have to deal with it. We are absolutely not willing to let you have any say about the internal functions of our bodies.

Even the mere idea that you think you have the right to do that makes you as evil and vile as any slave owner in history. And just as worthless.

You all are still having trouble aren't you? Lol! Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about "when is the beginning of life", and how is it "killing" if they can't answer? Let me help you all out with that one. Because your religion/emotions/ ignorance tells you so. Thank goodness there is a separation of Church and State.

You have to wonder if the anti-abortion crowd tunes their brains out when the brain is trying to tell them that they have no answer for when life begins, and so therefore, how is it killing "human life', when that very question has not been answered? It's called willful idiocy.

How's this: keep your bloody intentions off a separate, unique individual and things will be fine.....and it won't cost a thing.

Your view is one of lack of concern because Liberals aren't big breeders....or lookers, which might explain the former.

No. I'll control my body and what is inside. Not you. My view is I don't give a fuck what you want because you are not in the position of power in this situation. I am. It doesn't matter what you want.

It's good to showcase the pro-lifers true motives, which have always been about control. That's why you have failed to stop abortion. You dogs are barking up the wrong tree.

What is so amusing about the anti-abortion movement is that it is equivalent to outlawing incoming tides. If Roe is reversed, then the issue will be decided by states, and 15 or more states are NOT going to outlaw it. In addition, one can get abortion pills in the mail, now, and you can do it at home:

Analysis: Here's why overturning Roe v. Wade wouldn't turn back the clock to 1973
So what's your problem with following the Constitutuon in this one instance?

As a matter of fact, other than a few hillbilly states who have passed laws that were intentionally written so that they would be reviewed by the SC, we ARE following the Constitution. And, if my daughter decided that she wants an abortion, she lives in a state that puts a premium on personal freedom, and can have it.
No, we are not. Right now, Roe has nullified States Rights. Thos PROGRESSIVE states (Alabama) are operating outside the "law" of the SC. That is why this must be challenged and struck down.

And, you raised a daughter who would even consider dismembering a baby like this? I hope shes a better human being than you.
Wrong.

States don’t have the ‘right’ to violate citizens’ protected liberties.

States and local jurisdictions are subject to the Constitution, its case law, and the decisions of the Supreme Court – decisions which become the law of the land.
Why are you so afraid of affording those laws to the life growing in the woman's womb ???
You sure are talking a lot of shit, but you aren't proving a whole lot of shit. Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about "when is the beginning of life", and how is it "killing" if they can't answer? Let me help you all out with that one. Because your religion/emotions/ ignorance tells you so. Thank goodness there is a separation of Church and State.

Well like you say in effect, that "modern day medicine has finally caught up", so really RvW is outdated and useless these days, and serves no purpose other than an evil one. If a person is raped of course they should report it, and then immediately take the morning day after pill in order to stop a pregnancy from ever getting started. The same goes for incest. Outside of those two, if a woman becomes pregnant due to having consentual sex with the one she loves just as it should be, and it was because neither used protection knowing the consequences of their actions, then both should own up to their responsibility, and do the right thing in life by not aborting the baby.

Killing a baby/life forming in the womb is the wrong thing to do, where as these things shouldn't be happening in 2019. Are the citizens getting dumber or smarter in life ??

Hard to tell anymore.

I'm STILL waiting for anyone who has a plan to FORCE a man to take responsibility for ALL of his unwanted children. A plan that hasn't already failed.

That would do your side a world of good convincing those who are willing to be convinced. I'm not sure why you aren't willing to concentrate your efforts in that area instead of demanding a women undergo lifetime changes to her physical body because you want a child in the world nobody is willing to care for. But that's just me....

Some of us are no longer willing to consider your arguments under any circumstances and you'll have to deal with it. We are absolutely not willing to let you have any say about the internal functions of our bodies.

Even the mere idea that you think you have the right to do that makes you as evil and vile as any slave owner in history. And just as worthless.

You all are still having trouble aren't you? Lol! Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about "when is the beginning of life", and how is it "killing" if they can't answer? Let me help you all out with that one. Because your religion/emotions/ ignorance tells you so. Thank goodness there is a separation of Church and State.

You have to wonder if the anti-abortion crowd tunes their brains out when the brain is trying to tell them that they have no answer for when life begins, and so therefore, how is it killing "human life', when that very question has not been answered? It's called willful idiocy.

Princeton good enough for ya? Now shut up loudmouth

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

Not one person has demonstrated HOW they can stop a pregnant woman from getting an abortion if she is determined.

Not one person has demonstrated how they will even know they need to punish me because I had an abortion.

I'm still in control. You are not.

But.............you win! I hope that makes you feel better. Really, I do.

Look at this ghoul, pounding her hairy chest and insisting on her intention to kill others.
Stop me then. Come for me big boy. You scared bro?
NotYourBody. Not your body either because one day the Grim Reaper is going to come to collect yours. And the Book of Life has all the good deeds and all the bad deeds and you will be judged accordingly. LMAO

Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick!

If one condones the sin they are just as guilty as the one committing the sin.

James 4:17

So what?

Guess what?

Not everyone is a christian and not all christians are the same christian faith as you.

You have a constitutional right to live your life that way. You don't have any constitutional or legal right to force your religion on anyone in this nation.

It's extremely unconstitutional to create laws based on a religion. It's violating the separation of religion and state, it's the government putting one religion above others and it's establishing a government religion.

All of which are extremely unconstitutional.

Live your life as you want. No one is stopping you.

Stop taking that same right from everyone else.

Look at this ghoul, pounding her hairy chest and insisting on her intention to kill others.
Stop me then. Come for me big boy. You scared bro?
NotYourBody. Not your body either because one day the Grim Reaper is going to come to collect yours. And the Book of Life has all the good deeds and all the bad deeds and you will be judged accordingly. LMAO

Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick!

If one condones the sin they are just as guilty as the one committing the sin.

James 4:17

So what?

Guess what?

Not everyone is a christian and not all christians are the same christian faith as you.

You have a constitutional right to live your life that way. You don't have any constitutional or legal right to force your religion on anyone in this nation.

It's extremely unconstitutional to create laws based on a religion. It's violating the separation of religion and state, it's the government putting one religion above others and it's establishing a government religion.

All of which are extremely unconstitutional.

Live your life as you want. No one is stopping you.

Stop taking that same right from everyone else.

Oh shut up with your nonsense. You know it's life so stop the fucking charade. Loon

Hard to tell anymore.

Way ahead of you. Read Princeton up and down years ago. They are only theories. Even Princeton in their summary pieces cannot tell you when life begins. They themselves tell us that. Thanks, but it's obvious you have not read all of Princeton's publications. They aren't so stupid as to commit to such a stupid conclusion. They aren't God. You seem to have real problems understanding that. I argued for years using Princeton as the basis for my conclusions. Lol! Funny that you try and hijack their message.

Hard to tell anymore.

He ignored the other 10,000 quotes from medical textbooks and scientists, so I'm sure he'll ignore that too. In other words, we could post 100,000 statements from scientists, and he would STILL claim "Why is it that the Right won't/ can't answer my question about when is the beginning of life"?" lolololol Ohhh, my word.

He's being flat out dishonest, at this point.

There's also this tidbit the pro-lifers insist on ignoring -

In the time it takes a woman to gestate ONE unwanted pregnancy, a man can literally create THOUSANDS of unwanted pregnancies.

So many opportunities to reduce the need for abortion, yet the pro-lifers can only think of one. It's not my fault you're stupid like that.

Forum List

Back